Calabar

[KEY TOPIC] Official LEGO Sets made in LDD

Here are some little creations!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4401 - Little Creations [Model A] - theme: Designer

_4401a.png

LXF (LDD 4.3)

4401 - Little Creations [Model B] - theme: Designer

_4401b.png

LXF (LDD 4.3)

4401 - Little Creations [Model C] - theme: Designer

_4401c.png

LXF (LDD 4.3)

4401 - Little Creations [Model D] - theme: Designer

_4401d.png

LXF (LDD 4.3)

4401 - Little Creations [Model E] - theme: Designer

_4401e.png

LXF (LDD 4.3)

4401 - Little Creations [Model F] - theme: Designer

_4401f.png

LXF (LDD 4.3)

4401 - Little Creations [Model G] - theme: Designer

_4401g.png

LXF (LDD 4.3)

@Instructions archiver

I've slightly modified the formatting of your post.

What about the inaccuracies list?

It is very difficult that a set like that is perfect in LDD.

EDIT: ok, thanks for the list!

Maybe you can replace the missing Plumes with the new version, available in LDD.

@desrs6

Much better! :wink:

Images are good enough, but you should better crop that (cut out blank stripes around the subject).

I suggest you to read this guide, that can help you to make better screenshots. :classic:

42007-1: Moto Cross Bike

Technic

LXF: http://www.brickshel..._mod_shocks.lxf

Error: no decors, 2 corrugate pipe, 2 orange seat panel replace by Light bar 1x4, front shock ABS brick built extend,fixed by mod part

replace moto cross tires with normal tires, use clear corrugate pipe as rear shock ABS spring.

8408476132_fd3b38c9f6.jpg

Alt pics , sticker & MOD part:8408904804_eae9fbf0bf_s.jpg8399361850_e5ec2ea637_s.jpg8408482292_3d92a8e402_s.jpg8432903204_9f8428da29_s.jpg8435198406_a5abb77d0e_s.jpg

Edited by bbqqq

30220 – Fire Speedboat– Theme: City / Fire

[bricklink] [brickset]

30220_fire_speedboat.jpg

30220 LXF

30221 – Fire Car– Theme: City / Fire

[bricklink] [brickset]

30221_fire_car.jpg

30221 LXF

Note for both sets:

- Different decoration for minifig head and body , missing decoration for minifig legs.

EDIT: Decoration for minifig legs in both sets corrected with LDD 4.3.8/1264

EDIT2: Decoration for minifig heads in both sets corrected with LDD 4.3.9/2075

Edited by Sjuip

10030 Imperial Star Destroyer - Theme: Star Wars; Ultimate Collector Series - LXF file

LXF file with parts that need te be replaced

imperial_star_destroyer_klein.png

[Brickset][Bricklink][Peeron]

Errors:

Black (Magnet Holder 2 x 3) (Bricklink) replaced with 85943.

Bright Blue (Slope, Inverted 33 3 x 2 without Connections between Studs) (Bricklink) do not fit inside the 'wings', therefore they are moved one stud back.

New Dark Red (Plate 1 x 3) (Bricklink) does not fit inside a 1x1 Brick with Pinhole, therefore it is replaced with three 1x1 plates.

Dark Stone Grey(Boat Bow Plate 7 x 6 without Stud Notches) (Bricklink) replaced with 50303.*

Dark Stone Grey(Tile 1 x 8) (Bricklink) does not fit in the model (in the 'bridge part'), therefore I replaced them with a 1x6 tile and a 1x1 tile.

Medium Stone Grey (Boat Bow Plate 7 x 6 without Stud Notches) (Bricklink) replaced with 50303.*

Medium Stone Grey (Cylinder Hemisphere 4 x 4 Multifaceted) (Bricklink) does not autoconnect with 30342.

Medium Stone Grey (Hinge Brick 1 x 4 Swivel Top) (Bricklink) and (Hinge Brick 1 x 4 Swivel Base) (Bricklink) does not fit in the model, so these are replaced with 1x2 bricks.

Medium Stone Grey (Minifig, Utensil Binoculars Town) (Bricklink) does not fit between the two 2x2 radar dishes (in the 'ion cannons').

Medium Stone Grey (Brick 2 x 4) (Bricklink) does not fit in the 'bridge part', they are replaced with a custom solution.

Brick Yellow (Magnet Holder Plate 2 x 2 Bottom) (Bricklink) replaced with a 2x2 plate.

Brick Yellow (Technic, Axle Pin without Friction Ridges Lengthwise) (Bricklink) does not fit inside the Tr. Light Blue Minifig Head, therefore I used a custom solution.

I couldn't manage to fit the wings on the model. Did my best. The back part of the wings didn't fit around the bridge part and around the engines.

*Brickset/LEGO mention 50303 instead of 2625.

Missing prints:

No missing prints.

Missing stickers:

Missing stickers!

It's funny that (Wheel Hard Plastic Giant (71mm D. x 47mm)) (Bricklink) is in LDD while it is only used in two sets.

I have included an extra LXF file with the model plus all the pieces that need to be replaced (this way they are easy to replaced when possible)

Edited by Stephan

@Stephan

Wow, huge work!

I've only a little request: could you try to assemble the model to make it more recognizable?

It is not necessary that the connections are recognized by LDD or the parts are perfectly aligned.

8425 – Sky Stormer – Theme: Technic

[bricklink] [brickset]

1581445.jpg

link for download lxf-file

http://rghost.ru/43280796

Notes:

- No Decals

Skiped and replaced detail (I`m not found there details in LDD 4.3):

http://bricker.ru/parts/3651/

http://bricker.ru/parts/2711/

http://bricker.ru/parts/2711/

http://bricker.ru/parts/4442/

P.S. @Calabar, get on the front page of one of my works marked "IRREGULAR" because I corrected the screenshots. Thank you.

Edited by desrs6

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to end Mission Deep Freeze by indexing the last of our Alpha Team technology, the Mobile Command Center, since the Agents won't lend us their own previously-indexed Mobile Command Center. Be careful, though, since Ice Orbs are everywhere, and Ogel's Ice Drones are lurking behind every snowdrift. It's time to change for the challenge! This message will self-destruct in 3... 2... 1...

4746 - Mobile Command Center - Theme: Alpha Team / Mission Deep Freeze

[bricklink] [brickset]

4746_mobile_command_center.png

4746 LXF (alternate LXF for open configuration)

Errors:

- Missing/incorrect decorations

- 76100 Release Housing has been substituted with 57796 Release Housing 6X2X2, Assembled

- 70904 V-Belt Ø26, Blue has been substituted with 85545 V-Belt Ø26, Blue and cannot be properly placed on the model.

- 76110 Arrow 8M W./Upper Part has been substituted with 57028 Arrow 8M W/Soft Upper P.

Mission Deep Freeze: Complete! Expect your next assignment soon.

EDIT 8/17/14: Updated to LDD 4.3.8.

EDIT 11/27/14: Updated to Brick Version 1564.2.

Edited by PeabodySam

6662 - Back Hoe - Theme: System - Town

[brickpedia]

6662.png

6662 LXF

Errors:

- missing prints on road signs

- wrong color of minifig's print

- front shovel and mechanism not available, substituted with a 'construction'

- back shovel not available, substituted with catapult arm

- hinged roof with window not available

- wheels not available, substituted with another set

- turntable with hinge not availble, replaced with 2x1 with 3-hinge (movement to sides of rear arm possible but limited)

6357 - Stunt 'Copter N' Truck - Theme: System - Town

[brickpedia] [brickset]

lego_6357_-_truck_with_trailer_and_helicopter.png

6357 LXF

Errors:

- missing prints on minifigs

- missing wheels on truck, replaced with another set

6354 - Pursuit Squad - Theme: System - Town

[brockedia] [brickset]

lego_6354_police.png

6354 LXF

Errors:

- missing prints, as always

- missing motobike - replaced with completely another

- missing truck's window/roof back frame with hinge, approximated using standard bricks

- helicopter's feet frame studs are not open from below, 4x2 brick modified to two Ls with hangers to keep the lights under

- missing truck's whells, swapped to another set.

Edited by Vatharian

I just got one of these shoved through my letterbox, courtesy of Supersympa!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

30183 - Little Car [Polybag] - theme: Creator

_30183.png

LXF (LDD 4.3)

Good afternoon!

@Calabar

OK, no problem ;)

31009 Small Cottage (A model - Small Cottage) - Theme: Creator - LXF file

Errors:

No errors!

Missing prints:

No missing prints!

31009 Small Cottage (B model - Seaside House) - Theme: Creator - LXF file

Errors:

No errors!

Missing prints:

No missing prints!

31009 Small Cottage (C model - Mill) - Theme: Creator - LXF file

Errors:

No errors!

Missing prints:

No missing prints!

Saw what looked like an error in your thumbnails, and sure enough, in the LXF file you used 37 Bright Green for the entire base of the third model and several parts on the others, when the only two Bright Green parts in the set are one 6x6 plate and one 16x16 plate. All the other green parts should be 28 Dark Green (classic green), besides the 1x1 round plates which you correctly colored 119 Bright Yellowish Green.

Don't forget, Brickset now has all the LEGO Customer Service part inventories on-site. They aren't all 100% complete, but they are almost invariably the most reliable way to ensure you are using the correct colors, besides checking the individual part pages from the replacement parts server and plugging the Element IDs from the instruction manuals into the URL manually.

Edited by Aanchir

@Calabar

Thank you :blush:

@Aanchir

Thank you! That one slipped in between. Honestly I nowadays always use Brickset's inventories. I will fix the LXFs and thumbnails asap!

And will also re-upload my Imperial Star Destroyer with cosmetic changes :)

Both posts fixed/updated!!

Edited by Stephan

Good afternoon!!

20014 4x4 Dynamo (Extra LEGOClub build: All Terrain Racer) - Theme: Creator - LXF file

all_terrain_racer_klein.png

Errors:

Collision error between Black (Tire 24 x 12 R Balloon) (Bricklink) and Dark Stone Grey round 1x1 plate, therefore one of the two plates is not connected.

Missing prints:

No missing prints!

Missing stickers:

No missing stickers!

Edited by Stephan

Good afternoon!!

20014 4x4 Dynamo (Extra LEGOClub build: All Terrain Racer) - Theme: Creator - LXF file

Errors:

Collision error between Black (Tire 24 x 12 R Balloon) (Bricklink) and Bright Yellow slope, therefore the tire is not connected.

Looking at it, I found that it's actually not the slope that is the problem, but the 1x1 round plates at the rear. If you remove them, the tyre will fit. I looked at the building instruction, and can confirm that you built the model correctly. So in this case it's a matter of a model done at TLG that was never test built - otherwise they would have caught the error (since the 1x1 round plates clearly intersect with the tyre)

Looking at it, I found that it's actually not the slope that is the problem, but the 1x1 round plates at the rear.

Updated my post with a new screenshot and edited LXF file. The tires are now connected.

Edited by Stephan

7249 - XXL Mobile Crane - Theme: City

7249_xxl_mobile_crane.png

7249_xxl_mobile_crane.lxf

Parts 30283, 30295, 45575 not in LDD and replaced with similar bricks or brick-built solutions. All of them have been separately grouped.

Rope, stickers and correct minifigs' decorations are not in the model.

Attention, Alpha Team agents! Now that we have successfully indexed all intel on Ogel's undersea and antarctic operations, it's time to stop him for good! Ogel was last seen escaping the Control Center in his personal Command Striker. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to track him down as quickly as possible with the Alpha Team ATV and Bomb Squad at your disposal. This message will self destruct in 3... 2... 1...

6771 - Ogel Command Striker - Theme: Alpha Team

[bricklink] [brickset]

6771_ogel_command_striker.png

6771 LXF

Errors:

- Incorrect minifigure face decoration

- 2625 Stem Plate 7X6 has been substituted with 50303 Stem Plate 7X6 W/Cor.

6774 - Alpha Team ATV - Theme: Alpha Team

[bricklink] [brickset]

6774_alpha_team_atv.png

6774 LXF

Errors:

- 30283 Inv. Roof Tile 4X6 No Sides has been substituted with 60219 Inv. Roof Tile 4X6, 3X4.9

- 73037 String Reel Winch 2 x 4 x 2 (Light Gray Drum) has been substituted with a custom assembly

- 56823 String Poly 0,5Mm On Spool is not included

- 30064 Whip Aerial - Tr has been substituted with 3957 Stick/Aerial

- 71965 Tread Medium (28 Links) has been substituted with 43903 Grease Band 151Mm X 2M

6775 - Alpha Team Bomb Squad - Theme: Alpha Team

[bricklink] [brickset]

6775_alpha_team_bomb_squad.png

6775 LXF

Errors:

- Tee Vee's body cannot be attached to his legs

- 76110 Arrow 8M W./Upper Part with Solid Black Rubber End has been substituted with 57028 Arrow 8M W/Soft Upper P.

- 30542 Arm Grabber Angled has been substituted with custom assembly by marco9999

- 890 Road Sign Clip-on 2 x 2 Octagon has been substituted with a custom assembly

- 76100 Release Housing has been substituted with 57796 Release Housing 6X2X2, Assembled

- 4859 Wedge, Plate 3 x 4 without Stud Notches has been substituted with 48183 Plate 3X4 W/Angle

- x151 Rubber Band Small (Square Cross Section) is not included

- 73129 Technic Shock Absorber 6.5L with Normal Spring has been substituted with 76537 Shock Absorber, Extra Hard

Yee-hah! We did it! We stopped Ogel! And we owe it all to you! Mission complete!

EDIT 3/7/13: Updated 6774 to LDD 4.3.6.

EDIT 12/16/13: Updated 6771 and 6774 to LDD 4.3.8.

EDIT 10/18/14: Updated 6774 to Brick Version 1564.1.

Edited by PeabodySam

@Instructions archiver

The image of the second entry (6585) is not adequately cropped and too big for such a small set, could you fix it?

(The first image is not well cropped too, but we can pass over it!)