Calabar

[KEY TOPIC] Official LEGO Sets made in LDD

More Designer sets!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4098 - High Flyers [Model A] - theme: Designer

_4098a.png

LXF (LDD 4.3.5)

4098 - High Flyers [Model B] - theme: Designer

_4098b.png

LXF (LDD 4.3.5)

4098 - High Flyers [Model C] - theme: Designer

_4098c.png

LXF (LDD 4.3.5)

4098 - High Flyers [Model D] - theme: Designer

_4098d.png

LXF (LDD 4.3.5)

4098 - High Flyers [Model E] - theme: Designer

_4098e.png

LXF (LDD 4.3.5)

4098 - High Flyers [Model F] - theme: Designer

_4098f.png

LXF (LDD 4.3.5)

4098 - High Flyers [Model G] - theme: Designer

_4098g.png

LXF (LDD 4.3.5)

4098 - High Flyers [Model H] - theme: Designer

_4098h.png

LXF (LDD 4.3.5)

4098 - High Flyers [Model I] - theme: Designer

_4098i.png

LXF (LDD 4.3.5)

4098 - High Flyers [Model J] - theme: Designer

_4098j.png

LXF (LDD 4.3.5)

Are you sure about those collision errors on p57,58? It looks like you have the click-hinge bricks slightly off (only one of each pair on each engine is connected) and thus the engines are too far forward. I certainly didn't notice anything looking like an illegal build on the real thing.

I'm not certain. The 'fins' of Sebulba's pod would not connect like they were supposed to after I built them, and so I moved them perhaps further apart or furher forward than they should be, so that they could connect to the rest of the model.

It seems that not all the users are available for resume the lost entries, so I decided to post that by myself quoting the old posts.

Here are the entries of DenJansen and peterski:

These are all duplicates, but they are my own, completely original iterations of these sets (with the exception of the Chewbacca minifig, which I borrowed from LEGO user Wigamondo, as his Chewie was much better than mine):

7191 X-Wing Fighter (UCS Set)

Theme: Star Wars

[Brickset] [Peeron] [BrickLink]

xwing.png

Download (LDD 4.3.5)

Known Inaccuracies:

-Replaced rear engine cowling, as part 33008 is retired. The components I replaced it with are closer to the studio model.

-Replaced some other retired components, such as part 2745 (the front engine cowling).

-Upper s-foils angled a little too high. They're supposed to be at a lower angle relative the the lower s-foils.

-Can't rotate s-foils as intended in original model.

-Missing prints.

Comments:

As this is an older set, I applied some older paint colors in an attempt to be closer to the original. R2-D2 is grouped so he's removeable, as is the display stand.

10179 Ultimate Collector's Millennium Falcon

falconp.png

Download (LDD 4.3.5)

Known Inaccuracies:

-Had to replace some components that were likely meant to be squeezed or popped into place on the original model, causing collision issues in the LDD model, but attempted to be as close to the original as possible.

-Replaced part 47996 lattice (which can't bend as intended in original model), covering the engines with a custom lattice made using part 6020.

-Replaced some components on the upper gun turret and cockpit so they would lock into place, as they were designed to rest on the model without connecting.

-Omitted the standalone display stand, since there's no print for it.

-Missing prints for cockpit console and radar dish.

-Part 40490 is the wrong color (I built the whole thing in LDD standard, except for minifigs).

Comments:

This was my first ever LDD model, and I'm quite proud of its accuracy. The quad cannons and radar are all rotateable. I grouped components that were intended to be removeable, like the cockpit and upper turret, as well as the minifigs. I also grouped the landing struts so they can be deleted for action shots, and grouped various build components if people want to try to move/adjust them for a better fit.

10221 Super Star Destroyer (UCS Set)

ssdcomplete.png

Download (LDD 4.3.5)

Known Inaccuracies:

-Shifted the two large upper hull panels back 1 stud to get them to fit.

-Missing prints for bridge control panels.

-Added studs to removable bridge section so it locks in place.

-Omitted display panel from landing struts, since there's no print for it.

Comments:

I thought this one would be straightforward after the Falcon, but those upper panels gave me a lot of trouble. I realized how much LEGO likes to squeeze components in places a computer considers physically impossible. Like the Falcon, I grouped the section above the bridge set so it's removeable, as well as the minifigs. I also grouped the little Star Destroyer and the display stands so they can be removed for action shots.

Enjoy! :sweet:

9395 - B model Truck with lift - Theme: Technic

9395b-1.jpg

LXF file: 9395B.lxf

Only 2 pins can't be placed in proper position and lack of the string

Lawks! More o' them Designer things.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4100 - Maximum Wheels [Model A] - theme: Designer

_4100a.png

LXF (LDD 4.3.5)

4100 - Maximum Wheels [Model B] - theme: Designer

_4100b.png

LXF (LDD 4.3.5)

4100 - Maximum Wheels [Model C] - theme: Designer

_4100c.png

LXF (LDD 4.3.5)

4100 - Maximum Wheels [Model D] - theme: Designer

_4100d.png

LXF (LDD 4.3.5)

4100 - Maximum Wheels [Model E] - theme: Designer

_4100e.png

LXF (LDD 4.3.5)

4100 - Maximum Wheels [Model F] - theme: Designer

_4100f.png

LXF (LDD 4.3.5)

4100 - Maximum Wheels [Model G] - theme: Designer

_4100g.png

LXF (LDD 4.3.5)

4100 - Maximum Wheels [Model H] - theme: Designer

_4100h.png

LXF (LDD 4.3.5)

4100 - Maximum Wheels [Model I] - theme: Designer

_4100i.png

LXF (LDD 4.3.5)

4100 - Maximum Wheels [Model J] - theme: Designer

_4100j.png

LXF (LDD 4.3.5)

4100 - Maximum Wheels [Model K] - theme: Designer

_4100k.png

Note:

• The fork part of this forklift was nightmare to position - making a scaffolding to correctly place the assembly took well over an hour. Remember that it is not in any way connected to the model, if you plan to move the thing about.

LXF (LDD 4.3.5)

4100 - Maximum Wheels [Model L] - theme: Designer

_4100l.png

LXF (LDD 4.3.5)

4100 - Maximum Wheels [Model M] - theme: Designer

_4100m.png

Error:

• There might be an "out of system" error involving parts 3702 (Technic Brick 1x8 with Holes), 4274 (Connector Peg with Knob) and 2432 (Clamp / Handle 1x2). I placed the 2432s in their correct positions by using one of the usual SNOT bricks in place of the technic beam, then replacing the technic beam. I discovered afterwards that I could now place the connector pegs. If you get a message about two bricks being incorrectly placed and removed, that was them.

LXF (LDD 4.3.5)

10229 – Winter Village Cottage - Theme: Holiday (Seasonal / Winter Village)

[bricklink] [brickset]

10229_winter_village_cottage.jpg

10229 LXF

Notes:

- Different decoration for minifig body of Farmer (blue vice green dungarees)

- Different decorations for minifig body and head of Boy

- Different decoration for minifig head of Grandpa

- Missing decoration for Medium Blue minifig body (Kid, white hands)

- Missing decoration for Black minifig body (Kid, black hands)

- Missing decoration for Owl (92084)

- Missing decoration for Kitten (6251)

- Black String with Knobs 10M (63143) missing from LDD - no replacement (towing rope for sled) :sad:

- Bucket (95343) does not fit onto sled - boundary error with adjoining piece (in this case a Wall Element 30413) (Instruction book 1 page 37) :cry_sad:

EDIT: decorations for two kids and the kitten added with LDD 4.3.6 Brickversion 1007.

Edited by Sjuip

10229 – Winter Village Cottage - Theme: Holiday (Seasonal / Winter Village)

Notes:

- Bucket (95343) does not fit onto sled - boundary error with adjoining piece (in this case a Wall Element 30413) (Instruction book 1 page 37) :cry_sad:

I'd say that it's an illegal build from TLG, because the buckets walls are tapered and intersect with the wall element.

2532 - Aircraft and Ground Crew - Theme: System (A very similar model also has the serial of 2718)

[Brinklink] [Brickset]

2532_airplane_model_-_vanilla.png

2352 LXF (Unmodified Vanilla Model)

2352 LXF (Modified Model)

Notes:

1. The minifigure faces/outfits are slightly different to the original (I tried to find the ones that looked closest to the original design).

2. The original rudder for the plane isn't in LDD so I used 2 different ones instead.

3. The sloped plane control panel brick isn't the same because it's missing from LDD.

4. I should have put the string inside the fuel truck, but that's tricky in LDD.

6. There are no stickers.

Modified Model:

1. Uses light green tiles on the fueling truck (because originally I was working without the Extended set).

2. The aeroplane windows are actually semi-transparent, because I used window panels instead of opaque ones.

Thanks to Calabar for helping me correct this entry and get it "Eurobrick Approved".

Edited by Inferno986return
Oversized Image converted in text link (Maximum size allowed is 512x512 for big sets)

10184 Town Plan

Great model, I personally own the Town Plan and it's definitely an accurate virtual remake. Maybe you could shift things around and use the red translucent plates to make the world "CINEMA" appear vertically.

Personal Alterations:

[...]

Hi and welcome among Official Sets in LDD contributors. :wink:

Only one note: "personal alterations" are not allowed here, the set have to be similar to the original one as much as possible.

Obviously you can provide your modified version as an "extra", downloadable in a separate file.

EDIT

A second note: the preview image is oversized and not cropped, the maximum size allowed here is 512x512 for big sets.

You can find all the rules of this thread in its first page.

Here instead you can find a guide for good quality screenshots in LDD.

Hi and welcome among Official Sets in LDD contributors. :wink:

Only one note: "personal alterations" are not allowed here, the set have to be similar to the original one as much as possible.

Obviously you can provide your modified version as an "extra", downloadable in a separate file.

EDIT

A second note: the preview image is oversized and not cropped, the maximum size allowed here is 512x512 for big sets.

You can find all the rules of this thread in its first page.

Here instead you can find a guide for good quality screenshots in LDD.

EDIT: I tweaked everything, if something is wrong don't hesitate to notify me. Now that I am satisfied with this model I will continue with my Ferrari model.

Alright then, I'll make some tweaks, it was my first set submitted so I was bound to mess up on something. I'll do some tweaks using the Extended mode. :sweet:

It seems that not all the users are available for resume the lost entries, so I decided to post that by myself quoting the old posts.

Here are the entries of DenJansen and peterski:

Thanks for the backup! Apparently in the server move my entire account disappeared :sad:

I can't recall the username of the guy that rendered my Falcon in POVRay and posted the rendering in this topic. If someone could help me out with that, I'd love to track down that image again!

@DenJansen

Hi again! The database lost 5 days of activity, including the new users inscribed in that period. I thought we lost you! :wink:

About your entries I reported here, if you prefer, I can "transfer" the content in a new post, if you create a specific one for that.

About the user that make the render, could you provide some indication?

Anyway, remember that in this topic renderings can be posted as links only (text links or reackable clicking the thumbnail).

Index updated.

175 Sets has been added to the index.

Check your sets and report errors or inaccuracies in the index, if any!

0 Sets has not been added to the index because irregular.

Fix your sets in order to be added to the index!

List of Irregular Sets:

bbqqq - LIT2009 - LEGO Inside Tour (LIT) Exclusive 2009 Edition - Ole Kirk's House - Not built using official instructions

JunkstyleGio - 4841 - Hogwarts Express (3rd edition) - Enchanted Car only - un-highlighted set data

elmerohueso - 10213 - Shuttle Adventure - Image Oversized

elmerohueso - 8297 - Off Roader - Image Oversized, Unclear and un-highlighted set data

retroelectro666 - 21005 - Fallingwater - LXF missing, Image Oversized, un-highlighted set data

merman - 8065 - Mini Container Truck - Image Oversized

Lance - 7976 - Ocean Speeder - LXF missing, Image Oversized, Image Uncropped

Gear_tooth - 21008 - Burj Khalifa - Image Oversized

bbqqq - 4000001 - LEGO Inside Tour (LIT) Exclusive 2011 Edition - Moulding Machines - Not built using official instructions

mikul - 6679 - Dark Shark - Image Oversized, Image not a Screenshot

pauldk - 483 - Alpha-1 Rocket Base - LXF missing, Image and LXF links broken

cpt. Fist - 8856 - Whirlwind Rescue - Image Missing

stark mark 5 - 9488 - Elite Clone Trooper & Commando Droid Battle Pack - Image Oversized

PerryMakes - 10222 - Winter Village Post Office - Image Oversized - Minifigs missing

supergenius1337 - 6862 - Secret Space Voyager - Image Oversized and Uncropped, Unclear Set's data - Minifigs missing

Bonehead74 - 6228 - Thornraxx - Details Missing, LXF missing, Image Missing

CM4S - 9461 - The Swamp Creature - Details Missing, LXF missing, Image Missing

Johan J - n/a - Red Factory - Idea Book #226, pag 37 - Image Missing

TEH EPIC BUILDER! - 1357 - Cameraman - Set Details and Image Missing

3848 - Pirate Plank - Theme: Games

3848.png

LXF File

Errors:

Missing prints.

Die cannot be dual coloured.

3864 - Mini Taurus - Theme: Games

3864.png

LXF File

Errors:

Missing prints.

Die cannot be dual coloured.

Edited by Calabar
Link Fixed

4210 - Coast Guard Platform - Theme: City / Coast Guard

[bricklink] [brickset]

4210_coast_guard_platform.jpg

4210 LXF

Notes:

- Different decorations for body and face of minifig with Reddish Brown legs. All other decorations are correct.

- Frame 13X13 Ø4.85, Lattice / Support 31x13 Girder, Trapezoid (55767) not in LDD :sad: . Replaced by custom build frames of Orange Technic beams

- No string for crane

- Gyro Ball / Technic Ball with Grooves (2907) not in LDD. Replaced by Double Conical Wheel (32270)

- Used Bright Blue Outer Cable 136mm (76270, flexible in LDD), instead of Outer Cable 144mm (61356, rigid in LDD)

EDIT: Frames 55767 corrected with LDD 4.3.6

EDIT2: Gyro Ball 2907 corrected with LDD 4.3.8/1264

EDIT3: Outer Cable 144mm (61356) corrected with LDD 4.3.9/2075

Edited by Sjuip

Okay, here goes nothing... This is my first time, so if I'm doing anything wrong, let me know, okay?

Also, quick question about LEGO Digital Designer colors, which vary in name from other sources. In some of the following models, I use the LEGO Digital Designer color "Tr. Bright Green" to represent the color that Peeron refers to as "TrNeonGreen", although I've seen some LXF models that use "Tr. Floure. Green" instead. Which one is the correct representation of "TrNeonGreen"? If it's "Tr. Floure. Green", then I'll go back and make corrections to these LXF models.

Thanks for the help, Calabar and Aanchir!

1370 - Raptor Rumble Studio - Theme: Studios / Jurassic Park III
[bricklink] [brickset]

1370_raptor_rumble_studio.png

[1370 LXF]

Errors:
- Incorrect minifigure decorations
- 3069 Flat Tile 1x2 cannot be placed inside 30148 Camera
- 30102 Door 2 x 8 x 6 Revolving and 30101 Door 2 x 8 x 6 Revolving Frame are not included in LDD and have been substituted with a custom assembly.
- 56203 Outer Cable 248Mm has been substituted with a custom assembly

2161 - Aqua Dozer - Theme: Aquazone / Aquaraiders
[bricklink] [brickset]

2161_aqua_dozer.png

[2161 LXF]

Errors:
- Missing/incorrect decorations
- 6211 Spiral Tube W. Flange has been substituted with 64230 Spiral Tube W. Tube Stud
- 6211 Spiral Tube W. Flange is inflexible and cannot attach both ends properly to the model
- x404c01 Minifig Compass with White and Yellow Pattern and Clear Top is not included in LEGO Digital Designer and has been substituted with a custom assembly of 4032 Plate 2x2 Round and 4150 Flat Tile 2x2, Round
- The hovercraft cannot be placed in the cockpit of the larger vehicle
- 70749 2 Silver Daggers has been substituted with 44658 2 Knives

4950 - The Loader-Dozer (A Model) - Theme: Rock Raiders
[bricklink] [brickset]

4950_loader_dozer.png

[4950 LXF]

Errors:
- 30295 Chassis 18X12X1 1/3 is not included in LDD and has been substituted with a custom assembly by Daedalus304
- 30299 Cockpit 10 x 14 x 2 & 2/3 is not included in LDD and has been substituted with a custom assembly by Daedalus304
- 30305c01 Rock Monster Large Old is not included in LDD and has been substituted with a Power Miners Rock Monster
- 30298 Windscreen 10 x 14 x 2 & 2/3 Roll Cage is not included in LDD and has been substituted with a custom assembly by Daedalus304

4950 - The Loader-Dozer (B Model: "Hover Transport") - Theme: Rock Raiders
[bricklink] [brickset]

4950_hover_transport.png

[4950 LXF]

Notes:
- The Hover Transport is an inspiration model provided on the back of the instructions for 4950 The Loader-Dozer. Instructions for the Hover Transport are not included in 4950 The Loader-Dozer itself, but have been provided in the January-February 2000 issue of LEGO Mania magazine.

Errors:
- 30295 Chassis 18X12X1 1/3 is not included in LDD and has been substituted with a custom assembly by Daedalus304
- 30299 Cockpit 10 x 14 x 2 & 2/3 is not included in LDD and has been substituted with a custom assembly by Daedalus304
- 30298 Windscreen 10 x 14 x 2 & 2/3 Roll Cage is not included in LDD and has been substituted with a custom assembly by Daedalus304
- 4006 Screwdriver/Spanner does not connect to 6140 Hanger 1x6

7474 - Urban Avenger vs. Raptor - Theme: Dino Attack
[bricklink] [brickset]

7474_urban_avenger.png

[7474 LXF]

Errors:
- Incorrect minifigure decorations
- 30191 Strap 12 M is not flexible and cannot attach to the other three 4599 Tap 4.9/6.4 bricks
- Dino Attack raptor pieces are not included in LDD and have been substituted with the Dino raptor

8920 - Ehlek - Theme: BIONICLE / Barraki
[bricklink] [brickset]

8920_ehlek_v2.png

[8920 LXF]

Errors:
- 50898 Ball Cup Double, 7M is not included in LEGO Digital Designer and has been substituted with 61054 Ball Cup Double 10.2, 7M
- 57553 Head, Bad No. 6 2007 is not included in LEGO Digital Designer and has been substituted with a custom assembly.
- 57554 Claw 3X7X2, 2007 is not included in LEGO Digital Designer and has been substituted with a custom assembly.
- 57562 Shell 6 3X12X5 2007 is not included in LEGO Digital Designer and has been substituted with a custom assembly by macro9999.
- x1758 Technic Bionicle Squid Ammo is not included in LEGO Digital Designer and has been replaced with 64648 Fish W. Knob.
- 57556 Launch/Claw W/ Cross A. 2007 is not included in LEGO Digital Designer and has been substituted with a custom assembly.
- 32174 Link For Ball is not included in LEGO Digital Designer and has been substituted with 93571 Ball Cup 3M 10.2
- 47296 Ball Cup Double, 5M is not included in LEGO Digital Designer and has been substituted with 89650 Ball Cup Double 10.2, 5M
- The original color of the x1758 Technic Bionicle Squid Ammo is not included in LEGO Digital Designer and has been substituted with Tr. Bright Orange.
- The original color of the
57553cx1 Technic Bionicle Barraki Head Ehlek with Blended Yellow and 57562cx1 Technic Bionicle Barraki Spines Ehlek with Blended Yellow is not included in LEGO Digital Designer and has been substituted with Bright Green.

EDIT 12/15/13: Updated 2161 to LDD 4.3.8.
EDIT 1/31/14: Updated 4950 (A and B Models) to LDD 4.3.8.
EDIT 2/1/14: Updated 1370 to LDD 4.3.8.
EDIT 5/9/14: Updated 8920 to LDD 4.3.8.
EDIT 10/18/14: Updated 8920 to Brick Version 1564.1.
EDIT 11/27/14: Updated 7474 to LDD 4.3.8, Brick Version 1564.2.
EDIT 5/19/15: Updated 8920 to Brick Version 1564.2.
EDIT 3/25/16: Updated 1370 to LDD 4.3.9.

Edited by PeabodySam
Fixing post-update post formatting.

Okay, here goes nothing... This is my first time, so if I'm doing anything wrong, let me know, okay?

About the rules of the topic, everything seems to be fine :wink:

Great work with brick built models, you can add that to the [KEY TOPIC] LDD custom bricks, if you want.

About the last set, 8920 - Ehlek, it is heavily incomplete. what do you think to replace missing parts with custom bricks as you did for other sets, instead than have an incomplete set?

About the rules of the topic, everything seems to be fine :wink:

Great work with brick built models, you can add that to the [KEY TOPIC] LDD custom bricks, if you want.

About the last set, 8920 - Ehlek, it is heavily incomplete. what do you think to replace missing parts with custom bricks as you did for other sets, instead than have an incomplete set?

Admittedly, the only brick-built solution that I made in the previous batch was the replacement for 30102 Door 2 x 8 x 6 Revolving and 30101 Door 2 x 8 x 6 Revolving Frame, and it will not work for every set with those pieces (for example, 5988 Temple of Anubis, in which the studs of 30102 are required but are not included in my custom assembly). The Rock Raiers solutions were all made by Daedalus304, and I provided links to his Brickshelf folder.

Okay. I was uncertain about the rules regarding brick-built solutions in sets. While 8920 Ehlek has a lot of elements missing from LDD, most of his pieces are included in LDD (or easily replaceable, as in the Ball Cup pieces), at least in comparison to most other BIONICLE sets, so I was uncertain if that warranted brick-built solutions to cover the remaining pieces.

Luckily, macro9999 already came up with a solution for 57562cx1 Technic Bionicle Barraki Spines Ehlek with Blended Yellow, and after spending a few minutes in LDD, this is what I came up with. I hope this is better.

[moved up to my previous post]

Edited by PeabodySam

Much better now :wink: , but don't insert another entry, modify the previous one.

Note that as the new version is heavily modified, you could provide the previous file too as an extra.

I can suggest you another thing, if you didn't do that already: use groups feature of LDD in order to unify brick build solutions you created to replace missing bricks.

If you want, this time, I can do the work for you.

Also, quick question about LEGO Digital Designer colors, which vary in name from other sources. In some of the following models, I use the LEGO Digital Designer color "Tr. Bright Green" to represent the color that Peeron refers to as "TrNeonGreen", although I've seen some LXF models that use "Tr. Floure. Green" instead. Which one is the correct representation of "TrNeonGreen"? If it's "Tr. Floure. Green", then I'll go back and make corrections to these LXF models.

49 Transparent Fluorescent Green is the official name of Bricklinks Trans-Neon Green/Peeron's TrNeonGreen. 311 Transparent Bright Green is Peeron's TrBtGreen and Bricklink's Trans-Bright Green in all cases from 2010 onward-- previous instances of that color, most of them in Duplo and various girl-oriented themes, are a different color, 227 Transparent Bright Yellowish-Green.

2161 - Aqua Dozer - Theme: Aquazone / Aquaraiders

[brickset]

2161 LXF

Errors:

- Missing/incorrect prints

- ChromeSilver is represented with Metalized Silver (let me know if Metalized Silver is just another name for ChromeSilver)

- 73590b Hose Flexible 8.5L with Tabs (Complete Assembly Shortcut) is not included in LEGO Digital Designer and has been substituted with 64230 Spiral Tube W. Tube Stud

- x404c01 Minifig Compass with White and Yellow Pattern and Clear Top is not included in LEGO Digital Designer and has been substituted with a custom assembly of 4032 Plate 2x2 Round and 4150 Flat Tile 2x2, Round

- 208c01 Minifig Accessory Chain 17L (Complete) is not included in LDD and has been substituted with 60169 Chain 16 M.

- The hovercraft cannot be placed in the cockpit of the larger vehicle, most likely due to a collision error between 2598 and replacement part 64230 that does not occur in the original set

Metalized Silver is in fact the correct color for the spears/knives (the higher Material ID number is misleading-- back in the day, chrome parts didn't even get their own Material IDs as far as I can tell), and 60169 Chain 16M is in fact the correct piece.

8920 - Ehlek - Theme: BIONICLE / Barraki

[brickset]

8920 LXF (alternate version without custom brick-built substitutes)

Errors:

- 50898 Technic Beam 5 with Two Ball Sockets is not included in LEGO Digital Designer and has been substituted with 61054 Ball Cup Double 10.2, 7M

- 57553cx1 Technic Bionicle Barraki Head Ehlek with Blended Yellow is not included in LEGO Digital Designer and has been substituted with a custom assembly.

- 57554 Technic Bionicle Barraki Mandible is not included in LEGO Digital Designer and has been substituted with a custom assembly.

- 57562cx1 Technic Bionicle Barraki Spines Ehlek with Blended Yellow is not included in LEGO Digital Designer and has been substituted with a custom assembly by macro9999.

- x1758 Technic Bionicle Squid Ammo is not included in LEGO Digital Designer and has been replaced with 64648 Fish W. Knob.

- 57556 Technic Bionicle Weapon Squid Shooter is not included in LEGO Digital Designer and has been substituted with a custom assembly.

- 32174 Technic Connector 2 x 3 with Ball Socket is not included in LEGO Digital Designer and has been substituted with 93571 Ball Cup 3M 10.2

- 47296 Technic Connector 2 x 5 with Two Ball Sockets is not included in LEGO Digital Designer and has been substituted with 89650 Ball Cup Double 10.2, 5M

- The original color of the x1758 Technic Bionicle Squid Ammo is not included in LEGO Digital Designer and has been substituted with Tr. Bright Orange.

- The original color of the 57553cx1 Technic Bionicle Barraki Head Ehlek with Blended Yellow and 57562cx1 Technic Bionicle Barraki Spines Ehlek with Blended Yellow is not included in LEGO Digital Designer and has been substituted with Bright Green.

Blended parts can be misleading for the people who compile inventories. Technically, the correct color for the blended elements of Barraki Ehlek is available, albeit without the Bright Yellow blending. Those parts should be 48 Transparent Green (Bricklink's Trans-Green/Peeron's TrGreen). It does look a lot closer to 311 Transparent Bright Green due to the color and the material, though.

Since you clearly prefer using the Peeron database to the Bricklink database, let me recommend that if you have color questions in the future you first consult the Peeron Color List. It's not perfect (a lot of info is missing and some is oversimplified), but it cross-references the Peeron names and Bricklink names for various colors with the official LEGO names and numbers. It's the second-best color chart I know of on the internet, the best being Superkalle's LDD Manager software.

Also, if you ever find yourself wondering about what color actually comes in a set, one of the most reliable sources is the LEGO Customer Service replacement parts server, which will tell you the Design ID (part number) for those parts (a useful tool, since Peeron and Bricklink often use placeholder numbers) and the Material ID (color). There are still occasional errors, like the Metalized Silver spears and knives from that Aqua Raiders set being listed as just 131 Silver (a non-chrome color usually, but not always, corresponding to Peeron's PearlLtGray and Bricklink's Pearl Light Gray), since back when they were released chrome parts didn't have their own Material IDs and were simply classified as a Design ID that specified a chrome surface treatment and a Material ID that I believe corresponded with the color of the material underneath that chrome treatment, though I may be wrong about that.

7015 - Viking Warrior challenges the Fenris Wolf - Theme: Vikings

7015.png

LXF File

Errors:

• On the minifigure, I found prints that were similar to the originals. (I could have sworn the correct face print was available in a previous version of LDD though!)
  • Since color 132 (Speckle Black-Silver) doesn't render correctly in LDD, I instead colored those parts 148 Metallic Dark Grey.
  • Part 45275 (Bionicle Weapon 5 x 5 Shield with Saw Blade Studded) has been replaced with a brick-built approximation. The 1/2 pin was placed on the spear as close as possible to its correct position.
  • Part 32174 (Technic, Axle Connector 2 x 3 with Ball Socket, Open Sides) has been replaced with part 93571 (Technic, Axle Connector 2 x 3 with Ball Socket, Open Lower Axle Holes).
  • I had to attach the wolf's ears via scaffolding--they wouldn't attach naturally.
  • Part 32310 won't attach to the wolf in the correct place.

-Toa Of Justice

Christmas has come early!

7907 - City Advent Calendar 2007 - Theme: City (Not all models are in the picture, but there are 24 in all.)

[bricklink] [brickset]

7907_lego_advent_calendar_2007.png

7907 LXF (Unmodified Vanilla Model)

7907 LXF (Modified Model)

Notes:

1. There is no correct printed torso for the train worker and airline worker minifigures.

Modified Model:

1. Adds a Santa Claus minifigure.