Calabar

[KEY TOPIC] Official LEGO Sets made in LDD

Weeeeeell, Here goes, then :

10179 - UCS MILLERNIUM FALCON

I know I said I'd finish it yesterday, but then I had to go to work... I really need to sort out my priorities :tongue:

Obviously, there are quite a few things that aren't quite correct due to the random state of many of the angles of the hinges (I know, I spend most of my posts complaining about those, sorry). So the radar dish is suppose to fit in the hole in between the hull plates right next to where it is, and the top gun platform should be lower. But apart from that, I'm rather amazed I got to this state after working on it for a little more than a week...

Anyway, here is the LXF file and now I'm off to bed.

Just wanted to give heads up. I imported this into LDD Manager to make part list for BL, and ran into a few issue. 1: you used a few 1x2 and 1x4 bricks with no tube (part #3065 and #3066). Those bricks are used only for transparent bricks, and this set doesn't use it. The offending bricks should be replaced with 3004 and 3010 respectively.

#2: any reason for a few plates way off to the side? When yo first open the file, look to the right. I'm guessing you made them to copy and paste, and forgot to remove it?

Using the newest version of LDD, I still can't bend the ship mast on the rear as shown in the manual. I guess it wasn't supposed to be bent at all.

7958-1 Advent Calendar 2011, Star Wars

7958-1small.jpg

LDD file: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Lego-0taku/misc/7958-1.lxf

Errors:

Day 02: no print

Day 04: technic pin will not go in brick, possible illegal connection? Placed next to spider droid (and shame on LEGO)

Day 06: missing Chewbacca's head

Day 08: no print, wrong helmet

Day 11: no print

Day 13: no print

Day 16: no print

Day 17: no metallic silver (chrome) light saber hilt

Day 19: no print

Day 24: no print

Edited by Lego Otaku

7958-1 Advent Calendar 2011, Star Wars

Image: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=5438194 (a bit larger than 512x512)

LDD file: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Lego-0taku/misc/7958-1.lxf

(when Brickshelf makes these public, dunno when)

Brickshelf allow to deeplink images even if your gallery has not been approved yet.

So you can upload a suitable image and use the direct link to embed it in this post.

The preview image is necessary to make a regular post.

Day 04: technic pin will not go in brick, possible illegal connection? Placed next to spider droid (and shame on LEGO)

You can place the pin using a scaffolding. The connection will be not recognized, but the pieces can be placed correctly.

Not illegal connection in the sence that it's stressing the bricks, but illegal in the sence that it's not a distinct connection (a bit wobbly). I was told it's not recommended to use by TLG designers, but apperantly different rules apply at the SW team. :wink:

In any case, I think it's about time LDD supported this connection.

Brickshelf allow to deeplink images even if your gallery has not been approved yet.

So you can upload a suitable image and use the direct link to embed it in this post.

The preview image is necessary to make a regular post.

fixed (with the proper 512 max size)

You can place the pin using a scaffolding. The connection will be not recognized, but the pieces can be placed correctly.

And LDD may remove it when you load it next time because it isn't valid connection. I'll leave it for now until LDD is reprogrammed to allow pin inside brick.

And LDD may remove it when you load it next time because it isn't valid connection. I'll leave it for now until LDD is reprogrammed to allow pin inside brick.

LDD removes bricks only if there is some kind of conflict.

In this situation, you are simply placing two bricks one next to another.

It is not possible to exclude that the bricks would be removed in some future version of LDD, but it shouldn't happen. :classic:

Thanks for the fix!

Updated one of my older model: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=41226&st=705&p=817303entry817303

set 6961-1 is now more accurate with correct color and correct pieces that did not exist previously.

AND http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=41226&view=findpost&p=817244

still a few issues but a lot more accurate.

Edited by Lego Otaku

For the Superhero theme, here's:

30164 Lex Luthor (LDD 4.3.6 - Super Heroes: DC Heroes)

LXF File

lex_luthor.png

ERRORS:

Incorrect/missing prints

Edited by ADHO15

3870 - Red Walker - Theme: Exo-Force

3870.png

LXF File

Errors - Minifigure Prints

30027 - Reindeer - Theme: Creator

30027.png

LXF File

Errors - None

Edited by Costy

3871 - White Flyer - Theme: Exo-Force

3871.png

LXF File

Errors:

Prints

3872 - Robo Chopper - Theme: Exo-Force

3872.png

LXF File

Errors:

Robot Drone cannot be dual coloured

3885 - Mini Jet Fighter - Theme: Exo-Force

3885.png

LXF File

Errors:

Prints

3886 - Green Exo Fighter - Theme: Exo-Force

3886.png

LXF File

Errors:

Prints

5965 - Silver Bad Guy - Theme: Exo-Force

5965.png

LXF File

Errors:

None

5966 - White Good Guy - Theme: Exo-Force

5966.png

LXF File

Errors:

Prints

5967 - Red Good Guy - Theme: Exo-Force

5967.png

LXF File

Errors:

Prints

7700 - Stealth Hunter - Theme: Exo-Force

7700.png

LXF File

Errors:

Part number x400c20 missing

Part number 54604, 41672 and 47459 missing, replaced with alternate pieces.

Prints/Stickers

6865 Captain America's Avenging Cycle

Theme - Super Heroes

lddscreenshot7.png

LXF

Errors:

-Metallic colours are off

-Substituted prints

-Shield replaced by CM shield

Edited by prateek

6865 Captain America's Avenging Cycle

Theme - Super Heroes

-I couldn't get those teeth pieces to attach to the gun for the life of me. :sadnew:

Cool - a bug....I love bugs :cry_happy::wacko:

The bug is (at least from what I can tell) that the rotation of the stud on the gun is wrong. It should be oriented along the barrel, not the handle.

Luckily it's easy to work around with some scafolding:

1) Place a round 1x1 plate on the stud on the side of the gun

2) Place the tooth piece on it.

3) Rotate the tooth parallel with the barrel.

4) Place another 1x1 round plate outside the tooth (on it's stud). It will be oriented the same was as the tooth piece.

5) Remove the tooth and the first 1x1 round plate.

6) Place yet another 1x1 round plate on the second, and then the tooth.

7) It should snap nicely into place.

8) Do the same for the other side

7701 - Grand Titan - Theme: Exo-Force

7701.png

LXF File

Errors

Prints/Stickers.

47314 and 54604 replaced with custom pieces.

40020 replaced with a different piece.

3062 cannot be placed on 2695 and is now joint with 4274.

Edited by Costy

7701 - Grand Titan - Theme: Exo-Force

3062 cannot be placed on 2695 and is now joint with 4274.

More bugs :sweet:

In this case you can scafold the 3062 without then needing the 4274 in place. If you insert at 3,2 mm bar (e.g. 30374) into the 4274, and then remove the 4274, you can slide the 3062 into place with stud "inwards". It will look like it's connected.

Screenshot (will be deleted in a few days, since I know Calabar doesn't like non-set images here :classic: )

Luckily it's easy to work around with some scafolding:

1) Place a round 1x1 plate on the stud on the side of the gun

2) Place the tooth piece on it.

3) Rotate the tooth parallel with the barrel.

4) Place another 1x1 round plate outside the tooth (on it's stud). It will be oriented the same was as the tooth piece.

5) Remove the tooth and the first 1x1 round plate.

6) Place yet another 1x1 round plate on the second, and then the tooth.

7) It should snap nicely into place.

8) Do the same for the other side

Wow, so much work for nothing. Should I reupload the LXF or is it fine as is?

Wow, so much work for nothing. Should I reupload the LXF or is it fine as is?

Glad you got it to work :classic:

I say re-upload...just to make it right.

I say re-upload...just to make it right.

Okay (not ok-ey) dokey, I reuploaded the LXF, but the thumbnail is still the same if you don't mind.

I've been a bit busy as I was bored. I decided to look through the sets numbered 10000 range and compared with the list already done. Some of the "sets" in the 10000 range are not real sets but more like service packs such as 50 trans-clear 1x2 bricks. Probably back before PAB was made available?

Anyway here's a few I did. All errors are missing print, no other error unless noted otherwise.

Set 10000-1 Guarded Inn (Legends series)

LXF

10000-1.jpg

----

Set 10037-1 Breezeway Cafe (Legends series)

LXF

10037-1.jpg

ERROR: windows 1x4x5 part # 2493 did not exist in LDD, used 60808 (1x4x5 panel) in trans-clear.

ERROR: cannot place 4 1x1 round plate underside of the arch, 4 plates left next to the arch.

ERROR: red 1x1 tile does not go into pot, left aside.

Note: this is pretty much the same as 6376-1 released a decade earlier. I only searched for 10037 and did not think to check for original number until after it's been done. -_- Oh well.

----

Set 10042-1 USA Flag (Holiday series)

(note, no instruction exists, I had to make best guess from pictures and part list to make it)

LXF

10042-1.jpg

----

Set 10071-1 Mr. Bunny (Holiday series)

LXF

10071-1.jpg

----

Set 10090-1 Turkey (Holiday series)

LXF

10090-1.jpg

----

Set 10168-1 Mrs. Bunny (Holiday series)

LXF

10168-1.jpg

----

Set 10169-1 Chickens and Chicks (Holiday series)

LXF

10169-1.jpg

----

and now off to bed.

Edited by Lego Otaku

Set 10000-1 Guarded Inn (Legends series)

The Guarded Inn has been already built (by me :tongue: ).

If a reprinted set has not substantial differences from the original one, we consider it the same set.

If that's true for the Guarded Inn, you should insert the "duplicate" tag for your set. :classic:

373 Offshore Rig with Fuel Tanker - Theme: LEGOLAND; Boats - LXF file

offshore_rig_with_fuel_tanker_klein.png

[Brickset][Bricklink][Peeron]

Errors:

Black (Hose, Classic 4mm D. 12L) (Bricklink) is not in LDD.

Bright Blue (Baseplate 24 x 40 with Set 373 Dots Pattern) (Bricklink) is not in LDD, replaced with custom solution, no White studs.

Grey (Plate, Modified 2 x 2 with Wheel Holder Bottom) (Bricklink) is not in LDD.

Grey (Propeller 2 Blade Helicopter Tail) (Bricklink) is not in LDD, replaced with 63864 FLAT TILE 1X2.

Grey (Propeller 4 Blade 5 Diameter with Hole for Rotor Holder) (Bricklink) is not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

Nature (Antenna with Side Spokes) (Bricklink) is not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

Bright Red (Door 1 x 3 x 4) (Bricklink) is not in LDD, replaced with 3193 DOOR 1X3X4.

Bright Red (Plate, Modified 2 x 2 with Helicopter Tail Rotor Holder) (Bricklink) is not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

Bright Red (Plate, Modified 2 x 3 with Helicopter Rotor Holder) (Bricklink) is not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

Bright Yellow (Door Frame 1 x 3 x 4) (Bricklink) is not in LDD, not replaced.

Bright Yellow (Ladder 9.6cm (collapsed) 2-Piece - Bottom Section) (Bricklink) is not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

Bright Blue (Legs Old) (Bricklink) is not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

Bright Red (Torso Old) (Bricklink) is not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

The White macaroni pieces should be build with 90 degree offset, which is impossible in LDD, so they are just build with 0 degree offset.

Other things:

All (Brick 2 x 4 without Cross Supports) (Bricklink) and (Brick 2 x 3 without Cross Supports) (Bricklink) replaced with modern versions.

All (Brick, Round 1 x 1 Solid Stud) (Bricklink) replaced with 3062 ROUND BRICK 1X1.

All (Slope 45 2 x 1 - without Bottom Tube) (Bricklink) replaced with modern versions.

All (Minifig, Head (Plain) - Stud Solid) (Bricklink) replaced with 3626 MINI HEAD.

The color Nature (#20) does render as Transparent, instead of "Milky White".

Missing prints:

White (Brick 1 x 6 with Red 'Shell' Rounded Pattern) (Bricklink) is not in LDD, not replaced with a different decoration.

Missing stickers:

Missing stickers!

Notes:

This set uses illegal building methods, (plate vertical on plate and plate in fence) they are scaffolded in place.

328(-2) Biplane - Theme: Classic - LXF file

biplane_klein.png

Errors:

Light Gray 132-old Tire Smooth Old Style - Small not in LDD, replaced with Light Gray 61254.

Red 7039 Wheel Old with 4 Studs not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

White 7049b Brick, Modified 2 x 4 with Wheels Holder Old, Clear Bottom not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

Other things:

All 3001old and 3002old replaced with modern versions.

All 3062a Brick, Round 1 x 1 Solid Stud replaced with 3062b Brick, Round 1 x 1 Open Stud.

All 3040a replaced with modern version.

All replaced/custom parts copied next to the model for easy replacement (except the old bricks, slopes and round bricks).

329 Antique Car - Theme: Classic - LXF file

antique_car_klein.png

Errors:

Light Gray 36 Tire Smooth Old Style - Large not in LDD, not replaced.

Red 35 Wheel Spoked Large not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

Red 39bc01 Window 1 x 1 x 1 (old type) with Extended Lip, with Glass not in LDD, replaced with Red 4070 Brick, Modified 1 x 1 with Headlight.

White 7049b Brick, Modified 2 x 4 with Wheels Holder Old, Clear Bottom not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

Other things:

All 3001old replaced with modern versions.

All 3062a Brick, Round 1 x 1 Solid Stud replaced with 3062b Brick, Round 1 x 1 Open Stud.

All replaced/custom parts copied next to the model for easy replacement (except the old bricks, slopes, round bricks and headlight pieces).

330(-3) Jeep - Theme: Classic - LXF file

jeep_klein.png

Errors:

Black 132-old Tire Smooth Old Style - Small not in LDD, replaced with Black 61254.

Red bb19 Wheel Spoked 2 x 2 with Stud not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

Other things:

All replaced/custom parts copied next to the model for easy replacement (except the old bricks).

340(-3) Signal box - Theme: Trains - LXF file

signal_box_klein.png

Errors:

Green 912 Baseplate 16 x 16 Control Tower Set 340 not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

Red 33bc01 Door 1 x 2 x 3 Right (old type) not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

Other things:

All replaced/custom parts copied next to the model for easy replacement (except the old bricks).

341 Warehouse - Theme: Trains - LXF file

warehouse_klein.png

Errors:

Green 811 Baseplate 16 x 32 with Warehouse Set 341 Stud Pattern not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

Green FTOakH Plant, Tree Flat Oak painted with hollow base not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

Red 27bc01 Window 1 x 2 x 1 (old type) with Extended Lip, with Glass not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

Other things:

All replaced/custom parts copied next to the model for easy replacement (except the old bricks and not all windows/trees (because it's obvious that they should be replaced)).

342 Station - Theme: Trains - LXF file

station_klein.png

Errors:

Green 648 Baseplate 16 x 32 with Railway Station Stud Pattern not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

Green FTCypH Plant, Tree Flat Cypress painted with hollow base not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

Red 32bc01 Door 1 x 2 x 3 Left (old type) not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

Red 33bc01 Door 1 x 2 x 3 Right (old type) not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

Red 29bc01 Window 1 x 1 x 2 (old type) with Extended Lip, with Glass not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

Red 453bc01 Window 1 x 4 x 2 (old type) with Extended Lip, with Glass not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

Other things:

All replaced/custom parts copied next to the model for easy replacement (except the old bricks and not all windows).

343 Ferry Boat - Theme: Classic - LXF file

ferry_boat_klein.png

Errors:

Black 655 Hinge Brick 1 x 8 Complete Assembly not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

Light Gray 911 Baseplate 10 x 48 Train Ferry Set 343 not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

White 27bc01 not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

Other things:

Black 3009p03 Brick 1 x 6 with White 'LEGO' Text Pattern left blank.

All replaced/custom parts copied next to the model for easy replacement (except the old bricks and round bricks and not all windows/hinges).

The Black/Red macaroni pieces should be build with 90 degree offset, which is impossible in LDD, so they are just build with 0 degree offset.

344 Bungalow - Theme: Classic; Building - LXF file

bungalow_klein.png

Errors:

Green x243px1 Baseplate 16 x 24 Rounded Corners and Set 344 Dots Pattern not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

Green FTPineH Plant, Tree Flat Pine painted with hollow base not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

Red 32bc01 Door 1 x 2 x 3 Left (old type) not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

Red 453bc01 Window 1 x 4 x 2 (old type) with Extended Lip, with Glass not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

Red 604c01 Window 1 x 6 x 3 Panorama with Glass not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

Milky White 3144 Antenna with Side Spokes not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

Other things:

Milky White is replaced with White because it shows as transparent, plate in correct color included.

All replaced/custom parts copied next to the model for easy replacement (except the old bricks and slopes).

345 House with car - Theme: Classic - LXF file

house_with_car_klein.png

Errors:

Green 10p04 Baseplate 24 x 32 with Set 345 Dots Pattern not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

Green FTBushH Plant, Tree Flat Bush painted with hollow base not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

Green FTOakH Plant, Tree Flat Oak painted with hollow base not in LDD, replaed with a custom solution.

Green FTPineH Plant, Tree Flat Pine painted with hollow base not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

Red 29bc01 Window 1 x 1 x 2 (old type) with Extended Lip, with Glass not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

Red 27bc01 Window 1 x 2 x 1 (old type) with Extended Lip, with Glass not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

Red 31bc01 Window 1 x 3 x 2 (old type) with Extended Lip, with Glass not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

Red 604c01 Window 1 x 6 x 3 Panorama with Glass not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

White 3137c01 Brick, Modified 2 x 2 with Wheels Red for Single Tire not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

Other things:

White 3010pb036s Brick 1 x 4 with Car Grille Black Pattern (Surface Print) left blank.

Milky White is replaced with White because it shows as transparent, plate in correct color included.

All replaced/custom parts copied next to the model for easy replacement (except the old bricks and not all windows).

Edited by Stephan

The Guarded Inn has been already built (by me :tongue: ).

If a reprinted set has not substantial differences from the original one, we consider it the same set.

If that's true for the Guarded Inn, you should insert the "duplicate" tag for your set. :classic:

Huh I looked for 10000 at the front page and didn't get anything... So that's 2 duplicates that I remade for legend series.

I blame thread starter for not mentioning this :tongue:

Agree with you, what a dirty fellow! :devil:

Now you should add the duplicate tags and specify the theme of the original sets (the legend series reprinted old sets!). :tongue:

6866 Wolverine's Chopper Showdown

Theme - Super Heroes

lddscreenshot8.png

LXF File

Errors:

-different prints

-claws substituted with PoP claws

-Magneto helmet substituted

6867 Loki's Cosmic Cube Escape

Theme - Super Heroes

lddscreenshot9.png

LXF File

Errors:

-Specialized parts (i.e. Iron Man's mask, Loki's hat) substituted

-2x14 plates substituted with 2x8 and 2x6 plates

-Prints improvised

Edited by prateek

Good afternoon :)

346(-2) House with car - Theme: Classic - LXF file

house_with_car_2_klein.png

Errors:

Green 10px2 Baseplate 24 x 32 with Set 346 Dots Pattern not in LDD, replaced with custom solution.

Green FTFruitH Plant, Tree Flat Fruit painted with hollow base not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

Red 31bc01 Window 1 x 3 x 2 (old type) with Extended Lip, with Glass not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

Milky White 3144 Antenna with Side Spokes not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

White 3137c01 Brick, Modified 2 x 2 with Wheels Red for Single Tire not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

Other things:

White 3010pb036s Brick 1 x 4 with Car Grille Black Pattern (Surface Print) left blank.

White 3010pb036e Brick 1 x 4 with Car Grille Black Pattern (Embossed Print) left blank.

All replaced/custom parts copied next to the model for easy replacement (except the old bricks, slopes and round bricks).

338 Ambulance - Theme: Basic; Large Vehicles - LXF file

ambulance_klein.png

Errors:

Black 132-old Tire Smooth Old Style - Small not in LDD, replaced with Light Gray 61254.

Red bb19 Wheel Spoked 2 x 2 with Stud not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

*White 825 Door 1 x 3 x 4 Left with Window not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

**White 826 Door 1 x 3 x 4 Right with Window not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

White 710 Vehicle, Base 6 x 17 with Hole not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

White 39bc01 Window 1 x 1 x 1 (old type) with Extended Lip, with Glass not in LDD, replaced with White 4070 Brick, Modified 1 x 1 with Headlight.

Other things:

All 3001old replaced with modern version.

White 3008p02 Brick 1 x 8 with Red Cross Lower Half Pattern left blank.

White 3008p01 Brick 1 x 8 with Red Cross Upper Half Pattern left blank.

*White 825p01 Door 1 x 3 x 4 Left with Window and Red Cross Pattern, Lower left blank.

*White 825p02 Door 1 x 3 x 4 Left with Window and Red Cross Pattern, Upper left blank.

**White 826p01 Door 1 x 3 x 4 Right with Window and Red Cross Pattern, Lower left blank.

**White 826p02 Door 1 x 3 x 4 Right with Window and Red Cross Pattern, Upper left blank.

All replaced/custom parts copied next to the model for easy replacement (except the old bricks and round bricks).

346(-1) Jumbo Jet - Theme: Samsonite; Model Maker - LXF file

jumbo_jet_klein.png

Errors:

Black 3137c02 Brick, Modified 2 x 2 with Wheels Red for Dually Tire not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

Black 3137c01 Brick, Modified 2 x 2 with Wheels Red for Single Tire not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

Black 7b Tire Smooth Small Dually not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

Other things:

All 3002old replaced with modern version.

347(-2) Fire Station - Theme: Samsonite; Model Maker - LXF file

fire_station_klein.png

Errors:

Black 3137c02 Brick, Modified 2 x 2 with Wheels Red for Dually Tire not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

Black 3137c01 Brick, Modified 2 x 2 with Wheels Red for Single Tire not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

Green 915p02 Baseplate 24 x 32 with Three Driveways with Set 347 Dots Pattern not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

Green GTPine Plant, Tree Granulated Pine not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

Red 3149c01 Hinge Plate 2 x 5 - Complete Assembly not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

Red 3135c04 Hook, Slope 45 2 x 3 x 1 1/3 Double with Arm and Red Tow Hook not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

White 777px7 Flag on Flagpole, Wave with Lego Logo Pattern not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

Yellow bb18a Ladder 9.6cm (collapsed) 2-Piece - Bottom Section not in LDD, replaced with Yellow 4207 Ladder 14 x 2.5.

Yellow bb18b Ladder 9.6cm (collapsed) 2-Piece - Top Section not in LDD, replaced with Yellow 4207 Ladder 14 x 2.5.

Other things:

Red 3010pb035e 1 x 4 with Car Grille Chrome Pattern (Embossed Print) left blank.

White 3004prc Brick 1 x 2 with Red Cross Pattern left blank.

White 3010pb036e Brick 1 x 4 with Car Grille Black Pattern (Embossed Print) left blank.

348(-2) Mini-Wheel Car and Truck Set - Theme: Samsonite; Model Maker - LXF file

mini-wheel_car_and_truck_set_klein.png

Errors:

Red 3149c01 Hinge Plate 2 x 5 - Complete Assembly not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

Red 3135c04 Hook, Slope 45 2 x 3 x 1 1/3 Double with Arm and Red Tow Hook not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

Yellow bb18a Ladder 9.6cm (collapsed) 2-Piece - Bottom Section not in LDD, replaced with Yellow 4207 Ladder 14 x 2.5.

Yellow bb18b Ladder 9.6cm (collapsed) 2-Piece - Top Section not in LDD, replaced with Yellow 4207 Ladder 14 x 2.5.

Other things:

All 3001old and 3002old replaced with modern version.

Red 3010pb035e 1 x 4 with Car Grille Chrome Pattern (Embossed Print) left blank.

This set uses illegal building methods, (plate vertical on plate) they are scaffolded in place.

600 Ambulance - Theme: LEGOLAND - LXF file

ambulance_2_klein.png

Errors:

Other things:

601(-2) Tow Truck - Theme: LEGOLAND; Vehicle - LXF file

tow_truck_klein.png

Errors:

Other things:

Red 3010pb035e Brick 1 x 4 with Car Grille Chrome Pattern (Embossed Print) left blank.

602(-2) Fire Truck - Theme: LEGOLAND - LXF file

fire_truck_klein.png

Errors:

Other things:

Red 3010pb035e Brick 1 x 4 with Car Grille Chrome Pattern (Embossed Print) left blank.

603(-3) Vintage Car - Theme: LEGOLAND; Vehicle - LXF file

vintage_car_klein.png

Errors:

Other things:

This set uses illegal building methods, (plate vertical on plate) they are scaffolded in place.

620(-2) Fire Truck - Theme: LEGOLAND; Vehicle - LXF file

fire_truck_2_klein.png

Errors:

Other things:

622 Baggage Trolley - Theme: LEGOLAND - LXF file

baggage_trolley_klein.png

Errors:

Other things:

623(-2) White Car and Camper - Theme: LEGOLAND; Vehicle - LXF file

white_car_and_camper_klein.png

Errors:

Other things:

White 3010pb035e Brick 1 x 4 with Car Grille Black Pattern (Embossed Print) left blank.

"Weetabix1" Weetabix Castle - Theme: LEGOLAND; Promotional - LXF file

weetabix_castle_klein.png

Errors:

Light Gray 700eD Brick 10 x 20 with Bottom Tubes in single row around edge, with '+' Cross Support not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

Red/White 29c01 Window 1 x 1 x 2 with Glass replaced with a custom solution.

White 777px8 Flag on Flagpole, Wave with Lego Logo in Red Ellipse Pattern not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

Other things:

Here's some oldies

Edited by Stephan

Good afternoon,

609 Aeroplane - Theme: LEGOLAND - LXF file

aeroplane_klein.png

Errors:

Other things:

All 3062a Brick, Round 1 x 1 Solid Stud replaced with 3062b.

379(-2) Car and Caravan - Theme: LEGO Model - LXF file

car_and_caravan_klein.png

Errors:

Black 7049b Brick, Modified 2 x 4 with Wheels Holder Old, Clear Bottom not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

Black 132-old not in LDD, replaced with 61254.

Red bb50 Vehicle, Base 6 x 13 not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

Red 453 Window 1 x 4 x 2 with Fixed Glass not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

White 781 Vehicle, Base 6 x 12 not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

Other things:

All 3040a Slope 45 2 x 1 - without Bottom Tube replaced with modern version.

All 3002old and 3001old replaced with modern version.

Red 3009p01 left blank.

260(-3) Dolls Living Room - Theme: Homemaker - LXF file

dolls_living_room_klein.png

Errors:

Red 10b Baseplate 24 x 32 with Rounded Corners not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

Red 838 Homemaker Cupboard Door 4 x 4 not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

White 1 Homemaker Bookcase 2 x 4 x 4 not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

White 2 Homemaker Cupboard 4 x 4 x 4 not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

White 837 Homemaker Cupboard 4 x 4 x 4 with Door Holder Holes not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

Other things:

640 Fire Truck - Theme: LEGOLAND - LXF file

fire_truck_3_klein.png

Errors:

Red 3404ac01 Turntable 4 x 4 - Old Type Complete, Faceted not in LDD, replaced with Red 87081.

Yellow bb18a Ladder 9.6cm (collapsed) 2-Piece - Bottom Section not in LDD, replaced with 4207.

Yellow bb18b Ladder 9.6cm (collapsed) 2-Piece - Top Section not in LDD, replaced with 4207.

Other things:

Red 3004p50 Brick 1 x 2 with Lego Logo Old Style White with Black Outline Pattern left blank.

685 Legoland Truck with Trailer - Theme: LEGOLAND; Town - LXF file

legoland_truck_with_trailer_klein.png

Errors:

Other things:

Blue 3010pb035e Brick 1 x 4 with Car Grille Chrome Pattern (Embossed Print) left blank.

645(-2) Milk Truck with Trailer - Theme: LEGOLAND; Vehicle - LXF file

milk_truck_with_trailer_klein.png

Errors:

Other things:

White 3010p30 Brick 1 x 4 with Black Legoland Logo Pattern left blank.

646(-2) Mobile Site Office - Theme: LEGOLAND; Vehicle - LXF file

mobile_site_office_klein.png

Errors:

White 32bc01 Door 1 x 2 x 3 Left (old type) not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

Other things:

Blue 3010pb035s Brick 1 x 4 with Car Grille Chrome Pattern (Surface Print) left blank.

Yellow 3010p30 Brick 1 x 4 with Black Legoland Logo Pattern left blank.

605(-2) Taxi - Theme: LEGOLAND; Vehicle - LXF file

taxi_klein.png

Errors:

Other things:

Black 3010pb035e Brick 1 x 4 with Car Grille Chrome Pattern (Embossed Print) left blank.

Black 3002pb08 Brick 2 x 3 with White 'TAXI' Serif Pattern left blank.

353 Terrace House with Car and Garage - Theme: LEGOLAND; Building - LXF file

terrace_house_with_car_and_garage_klein.png

Errors:

Green 10px3 Baseplate 24 x 32 with Set 353 Dots Pattern not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

Green GTFruit Plant, Tree Granulated Fruit not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

Red 27c01 Window 1 x 2 x 1 with Glass not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

Red 31 Window 1 x 3 x 2 with Fixed Glass not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

Red 645 Window 1 x 6 x 2 not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

White 3144 Antenna with Side Spokes not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

Other things:

White 3005pt2b Brick 1 x 1 with Blue '2' Pattern (Bold Font) left blank.

White 3005pt4b Brick 1 x 1 with Blue '4' Pattern (Bold Font) left blank.

Yellow 3010pb035e Brick 1 x 4 with Car Grille Chrome Pattern (Embossed Print) left blank

606(-2) Tipper Lorry - Theme: LEGOLAND; Vehicle - LXF file

tipper_lorry_klein.png

Errors:

Red 3324c01 Hinge Plate 2 x 9 - Complete Assembly not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

Other things:

Black 3010p31 Brick 1 x 4 with White Legoland Logo Pattern left blank.

651 Tow Truck and Car - Theme: LEGOLAND; Vehicle - LXF file

tow_truck_and_car_klein.png

Errors:

Blue 3135c03 Hook, Slope 45 2 x 3 x 1 1/3 Double with Arm and Blue Tow Hook not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

Other things:

Blue 3010pb035s Brick 1 x 4 with Car Grille Chrome Pattern (Surface Print) left blank.

Red 3010pb035s Brick 1 x 4 with Car Grille Chrome Pattern (Surface Print) left blank.

352 Windmill and Lorry - Theme: LEGOLAND; Building - LXF file

windmill_and_lorry_klein.png

Errors:

Black 7049b Brick, Modified 2 x 4 with Wheels Holder Old, Clear Bottom not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

Green GTPine Plant, Tree Granulated Pine not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

Red 7039 Wheel Old with 4 Studs not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

White 32bc01 Door 1 x 2 x 3 Left (old type) not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

Other things:

Black 3010pb035u Brick 1 x 4 with Car Grille Chrome Pattern (Undetermined Type) left blank.

Black 3010p31 Brick 1 x 4 with White Legoland Logo Pattern left blank.

Green 374px1 Baseplate 16 x 32 Rounded Corners and Set 352 Dots Pattern left blank.

----------------

All sets:

Replaced part copied next to the model for easy replacement.

For models with stickers: no stickers.

Greetings ;)

Edited by Stephan