friends_3183_stephanies_cool_convertible.png

download

Minidoll replaced by minifig

Missing stickers

Dog missing from LDD, replaced

Purse missing, replaced with backpack

Most pink accessories missing, replaced

4x2 yellow snot bracket not present, replaced

Forgot about the Yellow Panel 1 x 2 x 1 with Rounded Corners and Central Divider, replaced with 2 corner pieces.

Edited by Tontus

It's been a while since I came here...

Here are my latest :

30056 - Star Destroyer

30056-star_destroyer.jpg

nothing missing.

LXF file

30057 - Anankin's Pod Racer

30057-anakins_podracer.jpg

nothing missing

LXF file

9492 - TIE Fighter

9492-tie_fighter.jpg

model is complete except for the prints on the minifigs and pieces. I couldn't find the helmet of the death star trooper and I also replaced the head of the droid.

LXF file

9495 - Gold Leader's Y-Wing Starfighter

9495-y_wing.jpg

I replaced the 1x2/2x4 angle piece by a 1x2/2x2 angle and the head of the droid. There were some wierd things happening with the engines as well. I had to invert the connector peg with knob in order to have enough space to insert the droid hand clip thingy to attach the long beams to the engine... unfortunately I don't have the real model so I con't test how it would be in real life. And I couldn't get the two brown stick because of those white beams either...

Also, wierdly enough, I couldn't find the rebel pilot helmet. It's probably there somewhere, considering they have all those starwars headgear but I didn't see it anywhere.

LXF file

I don't think the pilot helmet is in LDD yet.

3932 Andrea's Stage

Theme - Friends

friends_3932_andreas_stage.png

download

Minidoll replaced with minifig

Missing prints

Couldn't find the microphone if it exists, replaced

4994 - Fierce Creatures - Theme: Creator

3-in-1 set. Original main model is posted here by Legolijntje.

These are the other two models that are in the instructions of the set.

4994 Version 2

4994_fierce_creatures_version_2.jpg

4994 Version 2 LXF

4994 Version 3

4994_fierce_creatures_version_3.jpg

4994 Version 3 LXF

As with the main model, no issues in LDD4.

2518 Nuckal's ATV

Theme - Ninjago

nin_2518_nuckals_atv.png

download

No issues other than the usual lack of prints, although I wasn't sure what color to use on the spinner. It should be gold on top and red on the bottom half. LDD wouldn't do half and half on this piece, so I went with red.

3931 Emma's Splash Pool

Theme - Friends

friends_3931_emmas_splash_pool.png

download

Minifig playing the role of Emma until Jan 18 hopefully. Other than that, the only thing missing is the umbrella print.

3930 Stephanie's Outdoor Bakery

Theme - Friends

friends_3930_stephanies_outdoor_bakery.png

download

The usual issues, no minidoll or prints

Edited by Tontus

9484-1: Red’s Water Rescue

Theme: Cars 2

9484-1_red_rescue.png

Download

No stickers, pump sticker changed to similar

=============================================================

9484-1/2 no stickers

4x2 Bright Yellowish Green snot bracket not present, replaced

9484-1.png_thumb.jpg

Edited by EM4CZ
Added theme

To everyone

I see a lot of you are posting 2012 sets, which is great. Please be aware though, that next version of LDD is due for release 17th January, and I'm guessing there will be quite a bunch of new parts. So, be sure to go back and update the models once next LDD is out :classic:

If you don't think you'll be updating your model (for whatever reason :tongue:), please wait with posting for another week until you get a chance to use the right parts directly.

Thanks.

[DUPLICATE] base on prateek's work My link add link

6243: Brickbeard's Bounty

Themes Pirates

lxf

720p HD video

I tried to build this one as close to Lego's official photo as possible. (Include pose of flying gold coins and diamonds, brick-built pirate flag and sails)

My link for more thin brick-built sail part.

6683161629_fa590253c0.jpg

LDDScreenShot51 by Nachapon S., on Flickr

Edited by bbqqq

6753 Highway Transport - Theme: Creator

Another 3-in-1 set. The LXFs for the main model have already been compiled by JunkstyleGio and can be found here and here.

These are the other two Versions for which instructions are contained in the set: a Large Mobile Crane and a Salvage Truck with Car.

6753 Version 2

6753_highway_transport_version_2.jpg

6753 Version 2 LXF

Note: Except for missing string, no issues.

6753 Version 3

6753_highway_transport_version_3.jpg

6753 Version 3 LXF

Notes:

- No string - towing hook is 'hanging in the air'.

- Cabin steps cannot be fitted due to boundary problem with the four Rims 56145 that act as fuel tanks. Placed separately.

- Two Red Roof Tiles 2x2 Inverted (3660) (immediately in the back of the truck seats) replaced with single Purple Brick 1x4 (3010) due to boundary problem with Medium Stone Grey Rims (55981).

EDIT 1: Problem solved, thanx to hint from Superkalle.

EDIT 2: New note: The Gear Wheel (4019) on the crane arm does not always fit on the Toothed Bars (3743) when the crane arm is in a different position. TLG have confirmed that they regard this as an illegal build. For discussion on this problem see here.

EDIT 3: Problem with 'cabin steps' can be solved by editing ('hacking') the LXFML-file inside the LXF. For the resulting LXF with correct cabin steps, made by @Gnac, see here.

Edited by Sjuip

9394 - Jet Plane - Technic

9394_jet_plane.png

LXF

Stickers missing. Required flexible parts are not available so they have been customized.

I was not able to place the gear 3647 under the worm in the middle of the plane's fuselage. It seems that there is not enough room for it even in the real life if I understood correctly the instructions.

The yellow-painted pin could not be placed correcty for some reason.

Edited by marco9999

9394 - Jet Plane - Technic

1) I was not able to place the gear 3647 under the worm in the middle of the plane's fuselage.

2) The yellow-painted pin could not be placed correcty for some reason.

1) Is because there is a collission error with 6536. The gear 6347 should rotate "inside" the indentations, but the 6536 in LDD is not correctly modelled. In other words a TLG error.

2) The whole black "middle" section (with the two 64781 13M Racks) seems to be off by a few tenths of a millimeter relative to the fuselage (mostly red beams). You see it when you zoom in and poke around a bit. This forces a collision and the yellow pin cannot be placed. Try to redo parts of the involved parts and it should work (I hope :blush:)

6753 Highway Transport - Theme: Creator

- Cabin steps cannot be fitted due to boundary problem with the four Rims 56145 that act as fuel tanks. Placed separately.

- Two Red Roof Tiles 2x2 Inverted (3660) (immediately in the back of the truck seats) replaced with single Purple Brick 1x4 (3010) due to boundary problem with Medium Stone Grey Rims (55981).

Cabin steps should be possible to place if you can "fine tune" the position of the rims. As it is now they snap to the technic pin at the predefined positions. However, the edge of the rim seems to be a bit off from the snap divisions. So you need to force it "of snap" if you understand what I mean.

Two red roof tiles are possible to place if you rotate the rims by about 25 degrees. I'm not sure this is a brick bug. I actually think it might be an illegal build from TLG since the fit is so extremly tight (which you see if you do the 25 degree fix).

Two red roof tiles are possible to place if you rotate the rims by about 25 degrees. I'm not sure this is a brick bug. I actually think it might be an illegal build from TLG since the fit is so extremly tight (which you see if you do the 25 degree fix).

Thank you, Superkalle! :cry_happy: The trick worked, indeed. I have corrected the LXF and the post.

[Duplicate] 5766 - Log Cabin [Vers I] - Theme:Creator

5766_log_cabin_v1.jpg

LXF File:

NOTE:

- Based on LXF file by Eurobricks user

- Corrected bricks, colours, and decorations.

- A parts list extracted from this LXF file should match the parts list for this set at Bricklink.

Edited by ok13
Added version of the set

- Based on LXF file by Eurobricks user Gear_tooth.

Hi!

If you want to update an existing file, you first have to contact its author.

See the rules in the first page for more informations! :classic:

6203 - Black Phantom - Theme: Hero Factory

bpldd.png

Yes, I know LDD is either going to be updated on the 17th or 18th (I've heard both) but I happened to have the LXF ready anyway. The errors are mostly missing part errors, but they can easily fixed when the new parts are added (To correct myself, if they are added).

ERRORS:

Part 98564 (Revised Meteor Blaster) is replaced by 64275 (Original Thornax/Meteor Blaster).

Part 98571 (Bubble Shoulder Pad) is unavailable and not shown.

Part 98613 (Upper Arm Grey Connector Joint) is unavailable and not hooked to the upper arm like it should.

Part 57539 cannot both be colored transparent on the outside and bright yellowish green on the inside, so I went with Transparent Bright Green.

Part 64262 (Glatorian Head), part 58176 (Arachnix Eyes), and part 90641 (Small Shell) are incorrectly colored. I'll post the correction (Along with the piece corrections) when the update comes.

Part 98581 (Arachnix/Thornraxx Head) is unavailable and not shown.

Part 98578 (Mace Piece) is unavailable and not shown.

Part 98568 (Razor Saber/Sword) is unavailable and not shown.

Part 98575 (Black Phantom/Voltix Head) is unavailable and not shown.

Part 92235 (Quaza Spike) is not included in the image, but added in the LXF.

Part 54821 (Meteor Ball) is not in the correct color. I used Transparent Green instead.

I am not entirely sure if New Dark Red is the same color as used in Black Phantom, but I believe I saw Aanchir say in the Action Figures forum that it was.

Part 98603 (Chest Plate) is unavailable and not shown.

In the image, the thornax launcher is incorrectly colored as gunmetal, it is silver in the LXF.

6203 - Black Phantom LXF

EDIT:

Also, my flex tool wasn't working right, so I didn't bend the tubes (Part 57539)...

Edited by Masta' Blasta'
Fixed image link

@All

The index will be updated today, in few hours.

If you have some post that need to be fixed, that's a good moment! :grin:

@Masta' Blasta'

I tried to make some improvement in your file. I'll post the file here later (it isn't on this computer).

Anyway there are too many missing pieces to consider the model as complete. The problem is related to the ldd palette and not your fault, obviously. Anyway you could try to replace missing pieces with similar ones or with some custom solution. :classic:

EDIT: Here is the file, look at it! :classic:

6203 - Black Phantom - Theme: Hero Factory

Yes, I know LDD is either going to be updated on the 17th or 18th (I've heard both) but I happened to have the LXF ready anyway. The errors are mostly missing part errors, but they can easily fixed when the new parts are added (To correct myself, if they are added).

ERRORS:

Part 98564 (Revised Meteor Blaster) is replaced by 64275 (Original Thornax/Meteor Blaster).

Part 98571 (Bubble Shoulder Pad) is unavailable and not shown.

Part 98613 (Upper Arm Grey Connector Joint) is unavailable and not hooked to the upper arm like it should.

Part 57539 cannot both be colored transparent on the outside and bright yellowish green on the inside, so I went with Transparent Bright Green.

I am not entirely sure if part 64262 (Glatorian Head) and 58176 (Arachnix Eyes) are the right shade of transparent green (If not, it's not available in LDD).

Part 98581 (Arachnix/Thornraxx Head) is unavailable and not shown.

Part 98578 (Mace Piece) is unavailable and not shown.

Part 98568 (Razor Saber/Sword) is unavailable and not shown.

Part 98575 (Black Phantom/Voltix Head) is unavailable and not shown.

Part 92235 (Quaza Spike) is not included in the image, but added in the LXF.

Part 54821 (Meteor Ball) is not in the correct color. I used Transparent Green instead.

I am not entirely sure if New Dark Red is the same color as used in Black Phantom, but I believe I saw Aanchir say in the Action Figures forum that it was.

Part 98603 (Chest Plate) is unavailable and not shown.

In the image, the thornax launcher is incorrectly colored as gunmetal, it is silver in the LXF.

6203 - Black Phantom LXF

EDIT:

Also, my flex tool wasn't working right, so I didn't bend the tubes (Part 57539)...

The head and 3M shells are indeed in the incorrect shades of Transparent Green, but the correct colors are available. The shells should be 49 Transparent Fluorescent Green and the head should be 311 Transparent Bright Green. The eyes of the Arachnix Drone and the Zamor Sphere should also be Transparent Bright Green (incidentally, this is one of the first transparent Zamor Spheres I've ever seen that is confirmed as a single color rather than a blend of two colors).

For future reference, a good trick to use to determine if you are using the correct colors is to use the last page of the instructions, which has the Element IDs for the various parts. By plugging the seven-digit numbers listed for the parts into the URL of this page, you can see the color name for each part next to "Exact Color" (except in the case of blended parts, which will always be labeled "MULTICOMBINATION").

You might want to wait to post corrections on this model until after the LDD update next week, because I'm pretty confident there will be new Hero Factory parts in that update just as there have been in most of our other recent updates. Great work on what you've been able to put together so far, though!

Edited by Aanchir

4536 Blue Hopper Car - Theme: Trains

4536_blue_hopper_car.jpg

4536 LXF

Note: Black Train Base 6x16 (4178) not in LDD, replaced by custom build base (grouped separately in LXF). Otherwise no issues.

Bad Sjuip!, I had to make again my statistics file now! :grin:

So I take advance of this situation inserting my last work:

6085 - Black Monarchs Castle

Theme: Castle > Black Knights

LDD Version: 4.2.5

[Brickset] [Peeron] [BrickLink]

6085_-_black_monarchs_castle.th.png

Download (LDD 4.2.5):

- Direct link HERE.

- More on my BrickShelf Gallery HERE.

- Visual Gallery HERE.

- Get the ZipPacks from HERE.

Known Inaccuracies:

- Door Frame 2x6x7 (4071) replaced with Door Frame 2x6x6 (6235) and 2x6 Brick

- Dark Gray Door 1 x 6 x 7 Barred (4611) replace with Door for Frame 2x6x6 (6234)

- unflexible string 58558 (placed at side) replace original string

- Technic pin bush 1/2 with teeth (4265a) has been replaced with Smooth type (32123)

- I used minifig head with hollow stud (3626b) instead than old type (3626a)

- Many decorations missing, replaced if possible.

Extra:

A version of the lxf file where all minifigs are lined up outside the castle.

Edited by Calabar

I tried to make some improvement in your file. I'll post the file here later (it isn't on this computer).

Anyway there are too many missing pieces to consider the model as complete. The problem is related to the ldd palette and not your fault, obviously. Anyway you could try to replace missing pieces with similar ones or with some custom solution. :classic:

EDIT: Here is the file, look at it! :classic:

I don't know why my flex tool wasn't working right when I made that LXF, but it looks nice having those bent. I really hope they decide to add both villain and hero heads to the palette this time... Because I just can't do with Bulk's head being there there for the rest of my life. :tongue: But thanks, it does look nice.

*snip*

You might want to wait to post corrections on this model until after the LDD update next week, because I'm pretty confident there will be new Hero Factory parts in that update just as there have been in most of our other recent updates. Great work on what you've been able to put together so far, though!

I've fixed the colors in the LXF, but I'll wait until the update to upload it again. It's not that long now! :cry_happy: And thanks for the tip. :wink:

Bad Sjuip!, I had to make again my statistics file now! :grin:

So I take advance of this situation inserting my last work:

6085 - Black Monarch's Castle

Theme: Castle > Black Knights

[brickset] [Peeron] [brickLink]

Known Inaccuracies:

- Door Frame 2x6x7 (4071) replaced with Door Frame 2x6x6 (6235) and 2x6 Brick

- Dark Gray Door 1 x 6 x 7 Barred (4611) replace with Door for Frame 2x6x6 (6234)

- unflexible string 58558 (placed at side) replace original string

- Technic pin bush 1/2 with teeth (4265a) has been replaced with Smooth type (32123)

- Technic, Axle Pin without Friction Ridges Lengthwise (6562) replaced with practically identical 43093

- I used minifig head with hollow stud (3626b) instead than old type (3626a)

- Many decorations missing, replaced if possible.

Download HERE BlackMonarch.zip.

Blaaaah I don't want to make a habit of correcting LDD sets again, but when an error stands out from the thumbnail I don't feel comfortable keeping it to myself. In this case, all of your brown parts are colored 217 Brown (Bricklink's Dark Flesh) rather than 25 Earth Orange (Bricklink's Brown), and your baseplates are colored 37 Bright Green (Bricklink's Bright Green) rather than 28 Dark Green (Bricklink's Green).

From the thumbnail no other color errors stand out, but those two errors are extremely common so I feel obligated to point them out so you can avoid them in the future.

One other possible error stands out from your description: 6562 is available on LDD, so there's no need to replace it with the version with friction ridges.

@Aanchir

I've wake up your latent colour power? :tongue:

About brown:

Referring to peeron color chart "217 Brown" is the same as BL Brown and Peeron OldBrown, so that's the colour I used. Isn't it the right colour?

About Green:

I cheched it with the usual peeron chart, but clearly I made a mistake. I'll fix it after the index update.

About pin:

Probably I've seen the other one with a different number, then I thought it was an almost identical replacement. That's strange anyway, because I used almost always the search function to add the bricks to the build.