Calabar

[KEY TOPIC] Official LEGO Sets made in LDD

You should specify the model is a duplicate. :classic:

You can find the version made by Toa_Of_Justice here. :wink:

I am awfully sorry. If I had known that it was already posted, I wouldn't have taken the trouble, as Toa's lxf checks out perfectly OK (proper blue, tan and black).

Next time I will check my browser search function twice....

I will edit corrections.

Theme: City

Set: 7237 Police Station

This is the version without the Lighted Minifig (also referred to as set 7237-2)

7237-2_city_police_station.jpg

7237 LXF

Notes:

- Major issue: the Baseplate (51542 Baseplate Raised 32x48x6 with Level Front) is missing (not present in LDD 4.1.8 ...).

So maybe that makes this an incomplete lxf?

Anyway, by using scaffolding, the buildings are placed correctly, so that the baseplate could fit right underneath if it (ever) becomes available in LDD

- One minifig torso is incorrect (police uniform should be with red tie, not blue as only one present in LDD)

- Minifig faces of two of the three officers in regular uniform are different, rest is correct

- Used identical items (newer design id) for some doors/windows/bricks

- Missing decoration (fingerprints) op 3068 White Tile 2x2 (on desk on first floor of left part of the building)

- No stickers (of course)

Different objects within the set (buildings, helicopter, car etc.) are grouped within the lxf. Grouping is according to the instruction booklets.

Model is checked against an actual set.

EDIT: Baseplate 51542 replaced by custom base. Credits to penguinz and petero for providing this custom baseplate that was used in the lxf for set 7627 Temple of the Crystal Skull

Edited by Sjuip

- Major issue: the Baseplate (51542 Baseplate Raised 32x48x6 with Level Front) is missing (not present in LDD 4.1.8 ...).

So maybe that makes this an incomplete lxf?

You can create a custom baseplate. It is not difficult, but it is a bit long work.

As you can see, other builders have done this work for other sets (for example, the castle 6086).

So you can base your work on it (unless someone have done it already, check for other sets with the same baseplate).

Once built, you can provide the baseplate as a Custom Brick in this topic, so that other builders can use or improve it.

You can create a custom baseplate. It is not difficult, but it is a bit long work.

As you can see, other builders have done this work for other sets (for example, the castle 6086).

Calabar, you were right. :blush: I found the custom built base, so that saved me time.

I have already amended my post.

Here's another couple of sets.

6420 Mail Carrier - Theme: Town

6420_system_mail_delivery.jpg

6420 LXF

Definitely one of more complicated sets :tongue: but: the only known set (according to Peeron and Bricklink) with bike 4719 in yellow...

Notes:

- different decorations on minifig body and face

- missing decoration (mail horn) on mailbox door

7248 Digger - Theme: City

7248_digger.jpg

7248 LXF

Notes:

- treads 71372 won't fit on rims 32007

- minifig without decoration on body and with alternative decoration for face

- no stickers

EDIT: LXF corrected for LDD 4.3.5, where treads now do fit on the rims.

7902 Doctor's Car - Theme: City

7902_doctors_car.jpg

7902 LXF

Notes:

- missing decoration on minifig body

- no stickers

Edited by Sjuip

7892-1: Hospital

Theme: City - Emergency

maybe just a medical helicopter baseanim_63.gif

kopie_-_7892-1.png

full screen: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/EM4CZ/models/7892-1.png

L X F h e r e -->

EDIT:

- Changes paramedic´s torso

- No stickers

- Baseplate 51542 replaced by custom base. Credits to penguinz and petero for providing this custom baseplate that was

used in the lxf for set 7627 Temple of the Crystal Skull

4433 Dirt Bike Transporter

Theme - City

city_4433_dirt_bike_transporter.png

download

Missing decals.

1x1 round tiles not present, replaced with 1x1 round plates

2x4 SNOT piece not present, replaced with 1x4 SNOT (not sure of exact name, used on front of vehicle)

The hinge piece on top rear would not connect properly, replaced the black 4x6 plate with a 2x6 and 2 1x2s to allow hinge to connect.

Forgot to mention the spare tire. It is supposed to be held in place with a 2x2 round plate with hooks that isn't present yet. Replaced with 2 1x2 plates with hooks.

Edited by Tontus

5885 Triceratops Trapper

Theme - DINO

dino_5885_triceratops_trapper.jpg

download

Missing decals and prints

Triceratops is just filling in until LDD gets the right one

Gun not present, replaced and added "floating" syringe

Edited by Tontus

5885 Triceratops Trapper

Theme - DINO

download

Missing decals and prints

Triceratops is just filling in until LDD gets the right one

Nice work on that floating syringe :classic:

Maybe I'm going to sound boring now, but I thinkg it would be better if you didn't tilt the truck. Makes it easier to reuse the model if it's flat on the ground.

I'm pretty sure the tranquilizer gun is in LDD, but I could be wrong.

4894 Mythical Creatures - Theme: Creator

8-in-1 set: so eight versions

Notes:

- Cloth Sail Triangular 15 x 22 (design id 56206) not available in LDD. Therefore these are missing from versions 1 (wings), 7 (clothing) and 8 (wings).

- Transparant Fiber Optic Cable 20L (x400) replaced with Outer Cable 76257 in Transparant Colour. As cable is not flexible in LDD, it does not fit in version 1 and is therefore placed separately next to the model.

- Otherwise all bricks and colours are correct (checked against actual set).

Version 1

4894_mythical_creatures_version_1.jpg

Version 1 lxf

Version 2

4894_mythical_creatures_version_2.jpg

Version 2 lxf

Version 3

4894_mythical_creatures_version_3.jpg

Version 3 lxf

Version 4

4894_mythical_creatures_version_4.jpg

Version 4 lxf

Version 5

4894_mythical_creatures_version_5.jpg

Version 5 lxf

Version 6

4894_mythical_creatures_version_6.jpg

Version 6 lxf

Version 7

4894_mythical_creatures_version_7.jpg

Version 7 lxf

Version 8

4894_mythical_creatures_version_8.jpg

Version 8 lxf

Set 7898 - Cargo Train Deluxe - Theme: City / Trains

7898_cargotrain_deluxe.jpg

LXF

Notes:

- All objects are grouped separately in the LXF.

- Some missing decorations on minifig bodies and minifig faces.

- No stickers; brick colours have been checked against actual set.

- Black RC Handset (54753) not included (not in LDD).

- Yellow Control Switch (2866, for Track Point Switches) missing (not in LDD).

- Locomotive engine:

-- Black RC Train Base (55454) not in LDD, replaced with custom build base in black parts. Extra green parts inside loc body for structure. Custom base is grouped separately in LXF for convenience.

-- Green Train Front 2x6x5 1/3 (2924) not in LDD, replaced with custom build front with bricks and windows.

-- Green Electric Train Light Prism 1 x 4 Holder (2928) not in LDD, replaced with custom build of Green (Technic) Bricks.

-- Transparant Red & Transparant Yellow Electric Train Light Prism 1 x 4 (2919) not in LDD, replaced with Transparant Red/Yellow Technic Pin 1/2 (4274).

-- White Electric Light Brick 1 x 2 with Single Side Light (6035) not in LDD, replaced with White Technic Brick 1x2 (3700).

-- Used newer type of Buffer with Plough (64414), as LDD does not allow the proper Buffer with Plough (45708) to be fitted in the required position on the 9V Train Motor. Problem has been reported here.

- Crane Car:

-- No rope

-- Green Train Window 2x6x2 (6567) not in LDD; replaced with Transparant Brown Windscreen 2x6x2 (4176)

- Red Forklift Truck:

-- Medium Stone Round Brick 2x2x2 (30361) does not fit onto Black Plate 1x2 with Single Stud (3794). Correct placement of tank is done by scaffolding. Problem has been reported here.

EDIT 1: Amended for LDD 4.2.5. Bug with Round Brick 30361 is fixed - brick now fits onto plate.

EDIT 2: Amended for LDD 4.3.5. Bug with Buffer 45708 is fixed - it now fits onto the 9V Train Motor correctly. Also Lamp Brick 6035 corrected.

EDIT 3: Amended for LDD 4.3.6. Train Window 6567 corrected.

EDIT 4: Amended for LDD 4.3.8/1264. Switches 2866 added.

EDIT 5: Amended for LDD 4.3.8/1564. 9V Train Motor replaced with Train Motor 54754 (including cross axles and train wheels).

Edited by Sjuip

357-1: Legoland Fire House

375-1_fire_house.png

Wheels, ladders, flag and baseplates substituted

LFX here

Edited by EM4CZ
Oversized image converted in text link.

Here are a couple of the new Star Wars line:

9488 Elite Clone Trooper And Commando Droid Battle Pack (LDD 4.3.5 - Star Wars: Clone Wars)

LXF File

elite_clone_trooper_and_commando_droid_battle_pack.png

ERRORS:

Missing parts 61190c, 61190d, bb550 and bb551

Replaced part 92742pb03 with 30369, 98099pb01 with 50995 and 98103pb01 with 30378

Incorrect/missing prints

9489 Endor Rebel Trooper And Imperial Trooper Battle Pack (LDD 4.3.5 - Star Wars: Episodes 4/5/6)

LXF File

endor_rebel_trooper_and_imperial_trooper_battle_pack.png

ERRORS:

Incorrect/missing prints

Edited by ADHO15

Here is Superman vs. Power Armor Lex. Product number 6862 in the DC Superheroes line.

This LDD file doesn't include Lex Luthor, Superman, or Wonder Woman. Also, I don't know how to get the effect the blaster hose has where the outside is transparent but there's light green inside. And I'm not entirely sure about the shades of gray because the set has two different grays but Lego Digital Designer has three different shades of gray. But otherwise all the details are correct.

Lex Luthor Robot.lxf

Edited by Calabar
Oversized image converted in text link.

Hi supergenius1337, and welcome in this forum.

Thanks for your contribution, but you need to fix some thing in your post.

Your image is oversized (maximum allowed in this post is 512x512 pixel, in your case cut blank space around your image will be enough) and you should write the set's data well highlighted (look other posts as example).

Note that if you don't add minifigs too (or a replacement for that) your entry will be indexed as incomplete. I suggest you to add your version of the missing minifigs even if not perfectly accurate.

Beside as the same set was already inserted by another user (here) you should tag it as duplicate (well highlighted and next set's data).

You can find all the rules in the first post of this topic. :wink:

Another thing.

The forum attachment function is not much suitable to host images and lxf file permanently, so it would be better to use a file hosting service.

The most used is brickshelf, that allow you to host and hotlink both images and lxf file.

Ok, it could seems there are a bunch of things to do! :grin:

But that are simple things, I think easy to achieve.

Thanks.

Set 10173 - Holiday Train - Theme: Trains

10173_holiday_train.jpg

LXF here

Notes:

- LXF contains the complete set. Each object (loc, car, minifigs etc.) is grouped in the LXF for convenience.

- LXF is built from instructions (which include parts index).

- Body decoration (jacket) of Train Engineer and Conductor incorrect (airline outfit vice train outfit).

- Missing body decoration (shirt) of tan bodied passenger.

- No decorations on faces of kitten and rabbit.

- Apples and books placed separately (not easy to fit them in the open car...).

- Otherwise no issues with bricks or decorations :sweet:

Set 10173 - Holiday Train - Theme: Trains

Darn! You beat me to it. :laugh:

If only there would be less work to do...

Great work, Sjuip!

Edited by Calabar
Quoted image removed

4184 The Black Pearl

Theme: Pirates of the Caribbean

Link to .LXF

6610889477_b5db99c069_z.jpg

Aside from the obvious shortcomings in the minifig department...

*95227 with 2560

*Instructions Book 1, step 24: LDD won't let cannons sit as shown. Replaced 3795 and 3022 on each side with 3460, 3710, and 2431.

*95229 with 6020

*Book 1, Step 57, 95228 with 3062

*Book 2, Step 79, front pair of 6266 are facing outwards, LDD woundn't allow rotation when facing inwards

*Book 2, Step 80, 64647s aren't attached to torches, LDD won't allow the connection

*95354 replaced with brick-built placeholder, entire anchor assembly unattached to model

*32209 replaced with 63695

*Book 2, Step 93, 47996 are only attached to hull, not mast

*Figurehead height extended by 1 plate to allow hairpiece and wings to fit in LDD

*Sails not attached/included

*x127c11 (11L string w/ studs) not in LDD

*Cloth flag on top (bb511pb02) replaced with 2525, to fill the space

It's getting to be time for me to head out for the night's festivities, so I hope I didn't miss anything in the notes. Let me know if I did!

**The link for the LXF is to Brickshelf, hopefully it gets made public without too much delay.

Three related Train sets.

Build from instructions, with bricks and colours checked against Peeron and Bricklink.

Therefore, the Greys in set 4511 are the old type (Dark) Grey, while the same bricks in sets 10157/10158 are the more recent Greys (Dark Stone & Medium Stone).

I'd like to hear from anyone if the sets are different in real life.

4511 High Speed Train - Theme: Trains

4511_high_speed_train.jpg

4511 LXF

Notes:

- Each object (loc, car, minifigs etc.) is grouped in the LXF for convenience.

- Missing White Train Front 6 x 10 x 3 2/3 Triple Curved (45706) and Transparant Yellow Electric Train Light Prism 4 x 4 (46309). Replaced by custom build 'nosejob', which is grouped separately in the LXF.

- Male passenger: face and body decorations incorrect (best fitting replacement).

- Female passenger: face decoration incorrect (best fitting replacement).

- Train Engineer: body decoration (jacket) incorrect (airline outfit vice train outfit).

- Missing decoration (Police Gold Badge) on Old Grey Tile 1x1 (3070). Tile is supposed to be in Black Suitcase, but placed separately.

- Missing decoration (Ticket with Train Logo) on White Tile 1x2 (3069). Tile is supposed to be in hands of Female Passenger, but placed separately.

- Missing decoration (Train Controls) on Old Dark Grey Slope Brick 18 4x2 (30363).

- White Electric Light Brick 1 x 2 with Single Side Light (6035) not in LDD, replaced with White Technic Brick 1x2 (3700).

- Includes 9v Train motor, but other 9V electric parts (Train Track Contacts, Electric cable (5306) for light, Speed Regulator, Adaptor) missing.

- Old Grey Slope Brick 45 6x4 Double Inverted with Open Centre (30283) replaced with identical part with Three Holes (60219).

- No stickers.

10157 High Speed Train Locomotive - Theme: Trains

10157_high_speed_train_locomotive.jpg

10157 LXF

Notes:

- Missing White Train Front 6 x 10 x 3 2/3 Triple Curved (45706) and Transparant Yellow Electric Train Light Prism 4 x 4 (46309). Replaced by custom build 'nosejob', which is grouped separately in the LXF.

- Female passenger: face decoration incorrect (best fitting replacement).

- Train Engineer: body decoration (jacket) incorrect (airline outfit vice train outfit).

- Missing decoration (Ticket with Train Logo) on White Tile 1x2 (3069). Tile is supposed to be in hands of Female Passenger, but placed separately.

- Missing decoration (Train Controls) on Dark Stone Grey Slope Brick 18 4x2 (30363).

- Medium Stone Grey Slope Brick 45 6x4 Double Inverted with Open Centre (30283) replaced with identical part with Three Holes (60219).

- No stickers.

10158 High Speed Train Car - Theme: Trains

10158_high_speed_train_car.jpg

10158 LXF

Notes:

- Minifig face decorations incorrect (best fitting replacement).

- Minifig body decoration on Black Passenger incorrect (best fitting replacement).

- Medium Stone Grey Slope Brick 45 6x4 Double Inverted with Open Centre (30283) replaced with identical part with Three Holes (60219).

- Missing decoration (Police Gold Badge) on Medium Stone Grey Tile 1x1 (3070). Tile is supposed to be in Black Suitcase, but placed separately.

- No stickers.

EDIT 1: decoration on minifig torso of male passenger corrected in 4511 and 10158

EDIT 2: Updated to LDD 4.3.5: Lamp Brick 6035 corrected in 4511

Edited by Sjuip

Combined with what other people have uploaded, I think this should round out the Creator houses:

4886 - Building Bonanza

In addition to this original post, here are the other two versions that are in the instructions for this set.

They are checked against the contents of an actual set.

The benefit of these two additional versions is that they contain bricks that are not used in the main model (Version 1).

I also add a corrected duplicate version of the main model.

4886 Building Bonanza - Version 2 - Theme: Creator

4886_building_bonanza_version_2.jpg

4886 Version 2 LXF

Notes:

- Black Door 1x4x5 Right with 6 Panes (73312) not present in LDD, replaced with Door 1x4x5 Right (73194)

4886 Building Bonanza - Version 3 - Theme: Creator

4886_building_bonanza_version_3.jpg

4886 Version 3 LXF

4886 Building Bonanza - Version 1 - Theme: Creator

(Duplicate)

4886_building_bonanza_version_1.jpg

4886 Version 1 LXF

Notes:

- Differs from original posted by Johnnhiszippy3 by added Grey Window Shutters (3856) and minor correction inside roof construction.

- Black Door 1x4x5 Right with 6 Panes (73312) not present in LDD, replaced with Door 1x4x5 Right (73194)

Edited by Sjuip