Calabar

[KEY TOPIC] Official LEGO Sets made in LDD

Uh oh ... what's the difference between 60483 and 74695?? I finally got LDD Manager up and used it to generate the source parts for my next model. LDD has some strange behavior with regard to this part.

Edited by PerryMakes

Uh oh ... what's the difference between 60483 and 74695?? I finally got LDD Manager up and running and it doesn't like my choice between these two parts... (Neither do I, actually - no idea why I picked the one -not- listed in the BrickLink inventory.

Now, that is a very good question. I'm been wondering about that myself. In many other cases there are similar bricks in LDD, but you can sort of figure out what the difference is (often some minute difference in the molding). However these two I have no clue about. In LDD Manager both items are mapped to 60483, so for that it doesn't matter which one you use.

Another Space set. :thumbup:

6984 - Galactic Mediator - Space - Space Police I - LDD4.1.8.

430_-_lddscreenshot1.png

LXF File

Release date - 1992.

Minifigs - 3.

Brick count (Original) - 395.

Brick count (LDD File) - 403.

-Two bricks 2507 are not present in LDD.

-Some decorations are missing while others were substituted.

-Two bricks 2507 are not present in LDD.

That's a windscreen I'd like to see in LDD. I have a ready Space Police set, but without this piece it is too poor and awful to be posted here.

Unfortunately old Space Police series make a large use of this widescreen, so I avoid to built these sets, and I'd like to see the whole series complete in this topic.

So.. let's hope LDD Team will add this piece in one of the next releases.

That's a windscreen I'd like to see in LDD. I have a ready Space Police set, but without this piece it is too poor and awful to be posted here.

Unfortunately old Space Police series make a large use of this widescreen, so I avoid to built these sets, and I'd like to see the whole series complete in this topic.

So.. let's hope LDD Team will add this piece in one of the next releases.

I also avoided to build other sets with this windscreen, when LDD4.1.8 was released I hoped that the windscreen was present, we already have the 2620 and 2483 classic windscreens, why the 2507, which is so cool, don't is present? :thumbdown:

With this miss of the LDD Team, I can't wait for the next release.

8048 - Buggy [Vers 01] - Theme: Technic

8048-buggy.png

LXF File

Errors:

Cheers ~ Perry

Edited by PerryMakes

7879 - Hoth Echo Base - LXF File

7879.jpg

Errors

Soon after, the Empire sent a group of 8129 AT-AT Walkers to the planets surface to force entry to the rebel base and to destroy the shield generator.

LXF File

I know I'm new here and this is a 10-month old post that I'm quoting, but... did anybody ever notice that the AT-AT's head is sticking out of it's a$$? :laugh:

Edited by Calabar
Removed quoted image.

8251 Sonic Cycle (1999)

Theme: Technic

8251_sonic_cycle.png

No substituted parts!

Errors: No decals, Technic Ribbed Hose 5.4cm

2147 Dragon Fly

Theme: Promotional

2147_dragon_fly.png

Errors & Substituted parts: No decals, String Braided with End Studs 10cm, Hinge Car Roof Holder 1 x 4 x 2, Hinge Car Roof 4 x 4 Sunroof, Glass for Hinge Car Roof 4 x 4 Sunroof with Ridges,

Edited by BrickWild

4958: Monster Dino- Theme: Creator - LXF file

4958_original2.png

Errors:

- 1x Electric, Sound Brick 2 x 4 x 2 with Light Bluish Gray Top and Roaring Animal Sound (Set 4958) - replaced with sound brick with motorcycle sound

Extra:

This LXF contains original building instructions (step numbers does not match, since LDD supports only 3 levels of BI steps and original uses more). Just switch to building instructions view and you will see.

This is a nice one, I wish there were more such sets.

Edited by hrontos

I know I'm new here and this is a 10-month old post that I'm quoting, but... did anybody ever notice that the AT-AT's head is sticking out of it's a$$? :laugh:

I never thought of that. Is it really so? Did ADHO15 get it the wrong way around? :wacko:

I never thought of that. Is it really so? Did ADHO15 get it the wrong way around? :wacko:

Indeed, and it's pretty amazing that he got the build to go together at all in that configuration! I can't imagine how he made that work. yellost managed a better version, but upon loading his model into the latest version of LDD, it would constantly drop an important large panel on the right side of the AT-AT body. This drove me crazy, as I think one of the technic pieces wasn't rotated exactly the same as another... LDD would let you place the panel and it would click green on both sides, but then when you save the file and load it, *poof* it's gone again. I wound up rebuilding the entire internal body of the AT-AT, so now it all goes together nicely. I'll PM yellost to see if he'll allow me to post my updated version.

Edited by AmiPolizeiFunk

8260 - Tractor [Vers 01] - Theme: Technic

8260-tractor.png

LXF File

No Errors.

8260 - Tractor [Vers 02] - Theme: Technic

8260-bike.png

LXF File

Errors:

Cheers ~ Perry

Edited by PerryMakes

8256 - Go-Kart [Vers 01] - Theme: Technic

8256-go-kart.png

LXF File

Errors:

• No Stickers.

8256 - Go-Kart [Vers 02] - Theme: Technic

Coming soon!

Cheers ~ Perry

Edited by PerryMakes

Wow! I'm so embarrassed!

I'm very sorry. I had no idea. :blush:

Keep up the good work everyone!

Wow! I'm so embarrassed!

I'm very sorry. I had no idea. :blush:

Keep up the good work everyone!

Don't be sorry. Better to say you did it on purpose you to see how quickly anyone of us LDD geeks would spot it :laugh: