Sign in to follow this  
Marin Stipković

MOC: Cafe Universe

4559829857_bd2ccf1ddb.jpg

A 32x32 module for a City diorama.

MOCpages gallery - here.

Flickr set - here.

For a video of the kids' ride in action please go to my brother's MOCpages gallery (since he's the one who built it) - here.

(The bar shouldn't really be there, but I ran out of tables.)

Thank You!

Very nice building 'Marin Stipković' - all black eh - must be for Sith Lords to visit ! :grin:

Beautiful surrounds and is that a kiddy car ride - cute !

Excellent design job there 'Marin Stipković' and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Thank You, but when You're talking to me You don't have to put ' ' around my name. That's my real name. :wink:

The kiddy car ride was designed by my brother. Did You check the video? We're both very proud of it (him of the idea, me of the mechanism).

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Very cool! I was wondering what the vehicle was doing there on the side of the building. The video explains it all! :thumbup: