Sign in to follow this  
m3cc0

Moc: VExcavator D PF

I present my new construction while waiting for parts to finish my other projects.

As I was sick of waiting i dicided work over the past 19h/20h and leave a new building to power the display.

This is an Crawler Excavator based in real model: CAT 320 D

This excavator is fully functional, has 4 linear actuators and 6 motors

The construction is modular so we can easily adapt new solutions to this bulldozer.

Corresponds to the scale 1 / 20 and will certainly be integrated in the display Technic.

It is presented with the version of a short blade, but is prepared to use a wider blade.

Hope you enjoy.

4536203630_00c57776f3_m.jpg4536205218_468e7997be_m.jpg4536204668_297c517dbb_m.jpg4535568499_9c799b55d9_m.jpg4535569501_fc4550b574_m.jpg4536204336_92baf5fe6f_m.jpg

Link para a Galeria Flickr

Galeria do Brickshelf

MOCPages

Interesting solution to the problem of hiding, and mounting motors....

you simply didn't! :tongue:

But it still looks very good.. and probably made construction a lot easier.. and quicker to get to the fun of playing with!

(by the way.. us technic people DO play with their models, don't we??? :grin: )

RB

Interesting solution to the problem of hiding, and mounting motors....

you simply didn't! :tongue:

But it still looks very good.. and probably made construction a lot easier.. and quicker to get to the fun of playing with!

(by the way.. us technic people DO play with their models, don't we??? :grin: )

RB

Yes, i simply didn´t.

Why? It´s simple, this moc have a porpose and when this moc is "off" i easily take off the motors and implement in other moc.

In 19/20 hours the moc has built and "ready to rock" with the main idea implemented - Make movement in a technic display.

Technic people wants movement and when you´re working in a technic display, you don´t look for one in specific, you look for all and imagine all the movement that can be made.