def

What are you reading?

Currently reading the Hobbit. I loved the LOTR movies and enjoyed the Hobbit movie, but never got around Ro feedin reading any of them.

So far I like the changes in the movie. So much stuff got switched or cut out, it's amazing it is the same movie. I think I like the movie considerably more personally and I'm afraid I may be the only one.

hyperloop_alpha-20130812.pdf It's a tech paper for Elon Musk's proposed high speed transport system for California (SanFran to LA 35min travel time)

It's interesting and open source, check it out if you like engineering and futuristic ideas.

Two docs in a row, funny.

Edited by CustomJoe_MD

Agatha Christie

Murder on the Orient Express

The Mystery of the Blue Train

Five Little Pigs

The Adventure of the Christmas Pudding

The Big Four

David Baldacci

Last Man Standing

Stone Cold

Divine Justice

Hell's Corner

The Innocent

Michael Crichton

Prey

Micro (currently reading)

Disclosure

Rising Sun

Edited by jamesn

Reading(again) Catching Fire in anticipation for the movie.

After that, I'll be starting the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy series.

After that, I'll be starting the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy series.

Will you be reading 'And Another Thing'? I'm in a quandary on weather to read it or not.

Will you be reading 'And Another Thing'? I'm in a quandary on weather to read it or not.

It's an excellent book. I can't guarantee it will maintain everything you find most compelling about the Hitchhiker's Trilogy, but Eoin Colfer is a great writer and I feel like he did an admirable job maintaining the trademark humor of the series. Better to read it and form your own opinions than to skip it on the off chance it won't meet your expectations, I'd wager.

Better to read it and form your own opinions than to skip it on the off chance it won't meet your expectations, I'd wager.

Thanks.

I'm currently in the process of re-reading all of A.A. Milne's Winnie-the-Pooh stories - they're damn good.

I started reading Ken Follett's Fall of Giants on Sunday, and I love it. I've read more than 650 pages in 4 evenings, and I can't wait to open it again. It's a part of trilogy Century (with the third book coming out in Autumn 2014).

I'm currently reading The Book Thief. I really like it. It's like nothing I've ever read before.