def

What are you reading?

The Last Dragon Hunter by Jasper FForde. Great stuff. :thumbup:

Awww, Jasper :wub:

Utter fangirl here.

Edited by Miss Kyle

I'm reading the Gaunt's Ghost series (It's a warhams book) by Dan Abnett. On my Kindle!

Currently Reading: Scott Snyders Batman: The Black Mirror,

Just Finished Reading: Heaven is For Real

Going to Read Next: Changes a Novel of the Dresden Files, By Jim Butcher.

I am currently reading through Tim Blanning's 'The Pursuit Of Glory', a book roughly detailing the massive social, economic, national and political changes that occured throughout the period between 1685-1815. Absoolutely fascinating for someone intrigued by history like myself (I better be too, I'm majoring in it). The insight into everyday life such as the state of roads and nature of coach travel back then is absolutely fascinating, since massive sweeping events like the Napoleonic Wars often obscure how utterly different everyday life was back then.

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Like Javert up there, I'm also getting psyched for the Hobbit. I started reading the Hobbit again about two or three weeks ago, but then I started mucking about in the various Tolkien wikis and such, looking for the mysterious gaps or inconsistencies between the books, and then I wound up picking up the Silmarillion, which I tried to read once in high school and gave up on. So I'm reading that now.

Also, since the post immediately above me is by one His Grace, Sir Samuel Vimes, Duke of Ankh-Morpork and Commander of the City Watch, (and Blackboard Monitor), I'd like to shout out that I have maybe 85-90% of the Discworld series and related paraphernalia, and I dig through those books almost continuously, since there are just so many of them. Haven't picked up Snuff yet, though.

His Grace, Sir Samuel Vimes, Duke of Ankh-Morpork and Commander of the City Watch, (and Blackboard Monitor)

His Grace, His Excellency, Sir Samuel Vimes, Duke of Ankh-Morpork and Commander of the City Watch :tongue:.

STAR WARS: DARTH PLAGUEIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please don't post over font size 3. See the Site Guidelines in my signature for reference. This will not be tolerated.

Just finished reading Book 7 of The Walking Dead. It was completely awesome. I know the show has minor differences but I hope the show heads in the same direction as the comic books.

I'm currently reading the last book in the Moon Crash series, This World We Live In.

I'm reading the Gaunt's Ghost series (It's a warhams book) by Dan Abnett. On my Kindle!

I love W40K books, mainly Space Marines, though.

Hunger Games series(Hunger Games, Catching Fire, Mockingjay) by Suzanne Collins. Great series. I couldn't put them down once I started them.

Book 6 of 3, And Another Thing, by Eoin Colfer, it reads like a huge piece of fanfiction that somehow got published.

Book 6 of 3, And Another Thing, by Eoin Colfer, it reads like a huge piece of fanfiction that somehow got published.

That's Eoin Colfer alright.

Right now - Hew Strachan's The First World War, and parts of numerous other World War I books. I teach military history, and we're in the Great War era...

I recently read a second time Metro 2033 and Metro 2034. They're both great.

I second this. I'm almost done with 2034 and now I want to read the first one again. Really interesting story and setting. I've been pondering to try and write something post-apocalyptic myself but I realize that what I really want is to just keep reading more from Dmitrij Gluchovskij. :blush:

After seeing Girl with the Dragon Dragon Tattoo. I started on this series, still needing the third book. Not far into the book to really give an opinion, but based on the movie and other peoples opinion, it'll be great.

I've recently finished "The Prince" by Machiavelli, definitely an interesting book to read.

Also I've just finished "Mort" after reading "Equal Rites" before, now I'm about to begin with "Wyrd Sisters". Can't stop reading Discworld novels. :classic: