Sign in to follow this  
Shadows

Who are you in The Prince of Persia?

"Loosely based"? Looks more like the exact same thing to me, only a bit cropped. :tongue:

No, it looks like the coins have shifted slightly. :laugh:

Here I am in PoP!

dscn5609.jpg

A close up

dscn5611.jpg

And Docs and I

dscn5612.jpg

Usualy when I arrive on earth in my Insectoid Battle Armour, someone calls the police! This time some big-shot director-type mistook me for someone named "on in five." I'm not sure, but this sounds like an odd name for a human! The next thing I knew, I was wearing a black Turban watching a strange sport with humans riding earth beasts called "ostriches." My assistant, Docs, met up with me near a flimsy fence and we watched, while cameras followed the action.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

My Prince of Persia character is... the Telemarketer Hassasin!

4552916118_03b89f9799_m.jpg

The Telemarketer Hassasin burns fear into the hearts of his victims. He strikes when and where you least expect it (like dinner time), and is always on the move, because his satellite dish can get reception all throughout the deserts of Persia. He utilizes tactics so cunning and deadly, you may find yourself tricked into buying camel insurance, even when the only animal you have is the scorpion living under your bathtub.

(Of course, the idea was eventually cut from the movie, since they thought he was too scary for younger teenage audiences.)

Psh, way ahead of you guys. I had this one built for over a week now. :tongue:

4552508701_4970b4edbf.jpg

I guess he's a wanderer of some sort. He carries a katana, a short sword, and a knife.

Alright, I've done it!

audition.jpg

Here's Dunjohnbot getting ready for the audition. He's put himself down for the role of Prince Dastan, but he'll settle for Princess Tamina if he has to. He has an excellent range.

pop.jpg

And here he is in action! What an unbelievable performance! He really pulls the role off, I mean he's absolutely nailed it! Let's zoom in for a close-up.

pop800_final.jpg

This guy is a master. Just look at how perfectly straight he's standing. He was made for the silver screen, he was just made for it.

Edited by Dunjohn

Changed mine. I am now Adel the Righteous, and that's bodacious.

4558803606_74cbfbb15d.jpg

Edit: I'm that guy who does all the cool fight moves but gets killed off quick. (like the Cario swordsman)

Edited by MrTools

The True Indiana Jones has come to save the day when Dastan doesn't want to do his own stunts in Prince of Persia. What a whimp. :tongue:

4558819859_83dfeac06a.jpg

The True Indiana Jones has come to save the day when Dastan doesn't want to do his own stunts in Prince of Persia. What a whimp. :tongue:

4558819859_83dfeac06a.jpg

His eyes look alot creepier when shrunken :look: .... :tongue:

His eyes look alot creepier when shrunken :look: .... :tongue:

I just noticed that too. :look: Oh well. :tongue:

I am the snake charmer on the market place with the colorful turban. :grin:

p1070067_small.jpg

Note that the colors of my cloths together with that of the snake are the same as those on my space ranger outfit. :wink:

By the way, when are you going to start distributing the tags? I'm very curious what they will look like.

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

For how long do the winners get to keep the tags?

Until they give me some reason to remove it. So, a well behaved winner could have a tag forever. :wink:

The best Ostrich Whisperer in the city, and the undefeated champion in the Ostrich Race sure looks good without a shirt.

sigfig_ostrich_003.jpg

I have a question.

Can I do mine in LDD since I can´t upload pictures from my camera to my computer.

Oky Wan how did you get that flute?

Minxter

By the way, when are you going to start distributing the tags? I'm very curious what they will look like.

Soon!

Can I do mine in LDD since I can´t upload pictures from my camera to my computer.

Sure!

Why can't you upload pictures from your camera?

How long is this contest running?
You have 2 weeks from ... NOW ... to update your avatar and post it here.

A week from now.

A week from now.

Better get my avatar up then:

popavatar200.jpg

The already infamous Etzel-duck has transformed into a camel with some mysterious looking dude on it's hump.

Better get my avatar up then:

popavatar200.jpg

The already infamous Etzel-duck has transformed into a camel with some mysterious looking dude on it's hump.

...unsettling.

...unsettling.

Rather......

Okay, I actually will seriously try to get mine done this weekend. I am such a procrastinator.....

I have the basic idea of what I'm doing.

Edited by The crazy one

Sure!

Why can't you upload pictures from your camera?

Thanks!

Nixon is acting weird :sceptic: .

EDIT:LDD has so bad body printings,this is harder then I thought.

Minxter

Edited by Minxter

HolyCow man, that tag is huge.

That's what she said... :grin:

I'll have my new fig up tomorrow. :cry_happy:

Don't get overexcited, that is not one of the potential prizes for this contest, it was just an experiment in the early planning phase of things and I decided it would make a nice 4th row.

I can, however, assure you that the real ones are quite nice so hurry anyway. :wink:

I will try to cook up something soon. :classic: