Sign in to follow this  
Sisco

What is the most annoying commercial/advert?

Little fun topic I thought up; what is the most annoying commercial/advert you've ever seen? Mine would have to be this:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

What's your pet peeve commercial/advert?*

*Not intended for promotional purposes; just for fun.

There is already a topic on this somewhere but I can't find it. Maybe a moderator could be kind enough to merge this with Joey Lock's.

Right now my hated commercials go to the 2010 US Census. I have not seen a show in 4 weeks that didn't have at least one census commercial.

This.

'Nuff said. He pretty much insulted me twice.

Insulted you twice? Care to share?

"Your gonna love my nuts." :tongue:

Whoops, sorry guys, Joey Lock especially. I figured it'd be in the community forum. Could a moderator please lock this? Thanks and sorry again.