Sign in to follow this  
kris kelvin

All quiet on the Western Front

Great Moc Kris, as usual. The Great War is not a very recurrent theme, but it offers so many possibilities.

Edited by Tabris

Excellent creation Kris! The artillery cannon is great and works well as the central point of the diorama, but everything else looks good too. I like the use of the netting on the buildings, and the dark tan ground gives the scene a nice dreary look. The mini bunker is a fun addition. I like the way the trees look, but imagine they would have been cut down long ago.

World War based creations actually belong in the Other Themes forum.

Very nice. The cannon is lovely with a lot of detail.

The creation is wonderful.

Well Done :classic:

This MOC is absolutly stunning, i like the cannon and the whole look, i am in big aww and my jaw is on the ground, keep it up

Captain Becker

That's outstanding! :thumbup:

Great job on the heavy cannon and the rest is also perfect.

Are you planning on making more WWI MOC's? That would be awesome, I really like that theme.

And I must say that your kitchen-wagon thing is also very inventive.

Anyway, nice job.

Beyond AWESOME and the truck and heavy cannon take the cake 'Kris Kelvin' !

Excellent designing with detailling down to a fine art.

Finest world war MOC I've seen in a while now - I'm a conformist! Kris I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Very nice! All around this is great, being a fan of the World Wars myself. Keep it up!

EDIT: Well, not really a FAN of the wars, but the topic........mocs............you know what I mean!

-Santhor out!

Edited by Santhor

Wow, an excellently detailed MOC! Truly well done mate, I love how everything is carefully thought out and the entire scene meshes beautifully. Well done indeed, and keep bricking :thumbup:

Thanks a lot for nice words guys :classic:

The inspiration for the cannon was - Big Bertha

300px-Dicke_Bertha.Big_Bertha.jpg

There are some weak points in this diorama - German flag but uniforms are rather British. This trees doesn`t fit here but I wanted them so much.

Anyway I like it :tongue:

Maybe in the future I will build something military but rather WWII.

So long...

Very nice indeed. I love the details you've made. The soldiers waiting for their food. The cannon looks great with the crane for the shells.

Keeps me wandering if you have added such details to the inside of the buildings and bunker as well.

I'm deeply impressed ... Excellent work ... the colors give it that gloomy WW1 look-and-feel ... Love that truck and gun ... great details ...

Edited by legopapa

There are some weak points in this diorama - German flag but uniforms are rather British. This trees doesn`t fit here but I wanted them so much.

Anyway I like it :tongue:

Well, if you turn the cap around it's a perfect Feldmutze so that might help with the uniforms.

Great scene, love the canon howitzer and the truck and the imperial German flag. The design for loading the howitzer is great :classic:

A note though is that there isn't any need for the machine guns or barbed wire since most artillery pieces shot from quite a long range and didn't need any protection. (Since the enemy was pinned down at the frontline...)

Good to see WWI MOCs appearing :classic:

TT