Sign in to follow this  
ACPin

Battleground Felucia

That's really awesome. I love everything about it, you've incorporated all the major Republic and CIS vehicles and more. Not to mention the foliage.

Thanks all for your comments!

Did you make that? It's been on BS quite a while. If you did, stunning creation. The attention to detail is so great.

Yes, it was done in 2007 and creating the various plant life was the most challenging. Also threw in my brick-built versions of the Juggernaut, crab droid and droidgunship.

That's really awesome. I love everything about it, you've incorporated all the major Republic and CIS vehicles and more. Not to mention the foliage.

What's a battleground without the complete armada from both sides?

AWESOME just AWESOME again 'ACPin' - I'm a conformist! & May The Force Be with You ! :yoda:

Another one from the archives and still kickin it!

AC

It looks great but I'd love to see a larger resolution picture. Even at the highest you ahve on flickr, you can barely see any of the detail.

It looks great but I'd love to see a larger resolution picture. Even at the highest you ahve on flickr, you can barely see any of the detail.

Your wish has been granted, go back to the first post and you can view them as separate or together.

AC

Your wish has been granted, go back to the first post and you can view them as separate or together.

AC

Perfect, there is so much detail that can only be seen by looking up close. All that foilage must have been a pain, and I've played The Force Unleashed and I think you did a pretty good job of depicting Felucia.

Perfect, there is so much detail that can only be seen by looking up close. All that foilage must have been a pain, and I've played The Force Unleashed and I think you did a pretty good job of depicting Felucia.

There's lots more pics in the other links from various angles that show other details obscured in the main pics. Tell me about it, having to do multiples of the various plant life was a test in patience and endurance (fingers got numb after awhile). All worth it though as even years after, it's still getting the attention from those who've never seen it and remembered by those who've seen it before.

AC

There's lots more pics in the other links from various angles that show other details obscured in the main pics. Tell me about it, having to do multiples of the various plant life was a test in patience and endurance (fingers got numb after awhile). All worth it though as even years after, it's still getting the attention from those who've never seen it and remembered by those who've seen it before.

AC

Oh have no fear, I checked out the multiple angles and close ups. I love the foiliage you made, adn those tall cylinder pieces really look good in the scene. The over vegetation reminds me completely of Felucia. :thumbup: