Piglet

MOC: Medieval Market Village Diorama

Wow, just wow!

It is the castle diorama we all secretly dream about, the huge amount of buildings, live and detail is simply stunning!

Keep up the MOCcing Piglet! :thumbup:

Wonderful :wub: , beautiful :wub: , you did a real great job on this.

This is exactly the style I love. Perfect layout, well organized.

Thank you to provide us such a beautiful result. :wub:

A picture is worth a thousand words. Because in this case words are not enough.

Respect!

Wow all that detail is amazing.

I can't tell you how great this is through words and the other comments have done that anyway.

So I'll just make an amazed face and say well done.

:sweet: Well Done! :thumbup:

Great work Piglet! I agree with Captain Green Hair that this is the type of creation I hope to build someday. Impressive in size and great details all throughout.

I don't know if obscenities are discouraged in these forums, but this makes me want to swear profusely. Out of wonder, out of jealousy, out of amazement.

Truly, truly phenomenal.

I've always admired those who can successfully construct a new world of their own through the brick. You've definitely achieved that here. I almost get the feeling that Disney Imagineers spent years constructing a Medieval Village Theme Park.

As Liz Lemon would say, "I want to go to there."

What a terriffic moc. :thumbup::classic:

If I could only once make something like this. :wub:

really like how you used the Islander face for another Jester, it works really well!

Whoa! It's not just another Jester, it's my avatar!

And it was present long before the Lego Jester came out!

: o)

Hey Im making a LEGO MMORPG. Could I use this as one of the main towns?

I'm not sure how would it look like, but feel free to use the photo, as long as you don't make anything evil with it ; o)

Thanks to all for the feedback. I'm happy that you like it, as I felt a little tired with this MOC : o)

The only thing is that Lego orange looks too unrealistic for a house from this period.

apparently, you have never been to any medieval kind of town 'cause in the town where i'm from a lot of half timbered houses use orange, green or whatsoever type of color, and people have been doing so for quite a while

this, for instance, is our city hall:

624px-Rathaus_Wernigerode.jpg

I'm not sure how would it look like, but feel free to use the photo, as long as you don't make anything evil with it ; o)

Thanks to all for the feedback. I'm happy that you like it, as I felt a little tired with this MOC : o)

What I meant was I would re-model it all in 3D with a few changes, and use it as one of the main towns. This is one of the coolest creations Ive seen. And the 2nd one Ive wanted to model in 3D for my game. Congrats, it just... flawless.

This is definately one of the most impressive LEGO creations I have seen. I especially like how you incorporated minifigs and other elements from lots of different themes, crossover potential always excites me.

Great Medival village,really interesting.Cant wait to see more of your creations.

Gamer.

Just awesome ... :wub:

Thanks for sharing & keep bricking :thumbup:

Edited by SunBrick

Your creation is absolutey stunning! ...though I'd have made the church a bit wider. Just my taste. No real criticism. Thanks for showing us your amazing work!

Edit: Now that I'm looking at the pics more closely: The church is as wide as it should be. I didn't look good enough.

Edited by legotrainfan

Fantastic job! One the most, if not THE MOST, realistic works i have seen so far... I am speechless... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: