Sign in to follow this  
ACPin

Venator Engine Plant Sabotage

gallery_101_23_281.gif

EB premiere! The modules that I've done for the EBCSWB gave me the idea for this.

4537740402_b16a23010a_o.jpg

Click the pic for more...

AC

'ACpin' that is totally AWESOME ! :grin:

The detail you have put into this is.........yep, AWESOME again !

All the machinery and droids - too COOL !

I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

I don't know how you do it, AC. This is absolutely amazing. Of all the fantastic details, the elevated control room catches my eye the most. I'm not sure why, as it isn't the flashiest part of the MOC. It's probably because of my engineering background.

Someday someone is going to have to teach how to design a good vig. Even in my wildest dreams I couldn't come up with anything close to this good.

This is an awesome MOC, I like that viewing area! :thumbup:

I tried to find the sith once I read the story, but what is/are the thing(s) she's in/on?

Edited by indianajones

Thanks all for your comments!

Wow, this is amazing! The story behind it is cool too :thumbup:

Short and simple back story, but you can probably guess what it's all about based from what you saw even if I didn't mention it.

'ACpin' that is totally AWESOME ! :grin:

The detail you have put into this is.........yep, AWESOME again !

All the machinery and droids - too COOL !

I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Detail, detail, and more detail. Did you spot the locations of the sneak pics in the whole dio?

I don't know how you do it, AC. This is absolutely amazing. Of all the fantastic details, the elevated control room catches my eye the most. I'm not sure why, as it isn't the flashiest part of the MOC. It's probably because of my engineering background.

Someday someone is going to have to teach how to design a good vig. Even in my wildest dreams I couldn't come up with anything close to this good.

The overall design of the facility was based on manufacturing plants and the placement of the control room was essential to be able to oversee the whole process.

It's not enough to have all the details without the appropriate minifigs in action to give it life. There's also the cohesiveness of their action for every part to tell the whole story. Practice, practice, practice and you'll soon learn the ways of the force!

This is an awesome MOC, I like that viewing area! :thumbup:

I tried to find the sith once I read the story, but what is/are the thing(s) she's in/on?

That's the main control room containing all the power and communication for the facility. Good thing you found her and you know that in previous episodes, she has the habit of sneaking through port holes, ventilation shafts and this time it's the exhaust port for the engines during the firing test.

AC

Edited by ACPin

Amazing. Another great creation.

I like the viewing room and engine.

It is all really brilliant. :cry_happy:

Well Done

Great! Hey can you send me a few of those, maybe 20+? :grin: If only...ah well, I best be getting back to my PoP contest entry.

-Santhor

Amazing. Another great creation.

I like the viewing room and engine.

It is all really brilliant. :cry_happy:

Well Done

Thanks but is there something you didn't like about the robotic equipments or the hydraulic lifts? JK

Great! Hey can you send me a few of those, maybe 20+? :grin: If only...ah well, I best be getting back to my PoP contest entry.

-Santhor

Sure thing but you forgot to write your mailing address so can't do it.

AC

Perhaps it's time for Ani and Obi to skip the chit chat and do what they're supposed to do? :laugh:

Great MOC AcPin.

I'll blog it on the frontpage in a few hours.

It certainly deserves it.

Thanks for sharing.

Great work as always AC!

Oodles of detail and lots going on, your dioramas never disappoint. I really like your use of all those printed elements from the T-16 set and how you've built the observation deck with the 3 sided bay windows running across the top, very nice.

The Where's Wally-esque Asajj Ventress is cool too!

Edited by pedro

Perhaps it's time for Ani and Obi to skip the chit chat and do what they're supposed to do? :laugh:

Great MOC AcPin.

I'll blog it on the frontpage in a few hours.

It certainly deserves it.

Thanks for sharing.

You've been watching too much of these CW cartoons as you were able to get the scene between them spot on. Seriously, they always seem to argue at the most crucial time before the action comes through. Congrats for catching that!

Thanks for the FP whenever you get to it.

Great work as always AC!

Oodles of detail and lots going on, your dioramas never disappoint. I really like your use of all those printed elements from the T-16 set and how you've built the observation deck with the 3 sided bay windows running across the top, very nice.

The Where's Wally-esque Asajj Ventress is cool too!

Always looking for ways to make use of printed bricks in unexpected places. How about figuring out what piece was used for the stands that hold the engines? Must admit though that I've already used the same technique for those bay windows in another MOC years ago.

It shouldn't have been that hard to find her and looks like you've enjoyed viewing this.

AC

Wow, that is one awesome creation, and I love your segway.

I really like all the action, there are so many independent people doing their own thing. I wish I culd click play and have the whole thing come to life.

Really fantastic job!

I don't recall segways in the SW universe, but you definetaly have my attention. I want to see this picture zoom out and find a huge ship with lots of hallways.

I can hope right?

Did it meet your expectations?

Wow, that is one awesome creation, and I love your segway.

I really like all the action, there are so many independent people doing their own thing. I wish I culd click play and have the whole thing come to life.

Really fantastic job!

As I've mentioned above, it's not enough to have all the details without the appropriate minifigs in action to give it life. There's also the cohesiveness of their action for every part to tell the whole story.

No thanks, but I won't do stop motion to accomodate your wish. :classic:

AC

Did it meet your expectations?

As I've mentioned above, it's not enough to have all the details without the appropriate minifigs in action to give it life. There's also the cohesiveness of their action for every part to tell the whole story.

No thanks, but I won't do stop motion to accomodate your wish. :classic:

AC

You certainly did!!!!

You certainly did!!!!

Another satisfied viewer! :yoda:

AC

Just added the internal shot of the engine.

4551657694_31397d4aa3.jpg

AC