Sign in to follow this  
MacK

Blugartarian Defence Force

Peace has finally returned after a 20 year war between the Fleshy Federation and the Yellow Coalition. After dozens of glassed planets and countless skirmishes between the two the Fleshy Federation has finally seized control of the galaxy including many former Yellow Coalition colony planets. Among them Blugartaria a world rich in resources and a vital trade link between many other colonies. In order to keep the vastly Yellow population under control the Fleshy Federation has a large garrison of troops on the planet.

ablugartardefenseforce_002_1.jpg

Here we can see many of the basic elements of said garrison: Standard Fleshy infantry

plugartardefenseforce_010_1.jpg

Unmanned "Buzzer" drones

drone013_1.jpg

And perhaps most fearsome Sentinal-107 Medium tank.

features027_1.jpg

Complete with a three man crew and full interior the Sentinel is an excellent means to keep even the most persistent crowd at bay.

side016_1.jpg

Brickshelf

Mocpages

C&C Welcome!

AWESOME just simply AWESOME 'MacK' - those drones are so COOL - :wub:

The tank is also sick looking :grin: and those custom minifigs are cool too ! :grin:

Excellent designing and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Those drones are really kewl. I like the use of orange as well. Nicely done.

I like the usage of stickers on the probes and the blue highlights look great. :thumbup:

AWESOME just simply AWESOME 'MacK' - those drones are so COOL - :wub:

The tank is also sick looking :grin: and those custom minifigs are cool too ! :grin:

Excellent designing and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Thanks I'm glad you liked them all. They did all take a while to build (at least lomger than I thought they would), but in the end they did seem to turn out really well.

Those drones are really kewl. I like the use of orange as well. Nicely done.

I had started to gain a bit of an orange collection from over the years and figured that I should use it for something, I still would have preferred to have a lot more orange on the tank than there is though.

I like the usage of stickers on the probes and the blue highlights look great. :thumbup:

Thanks to be honest I was just to lazy to peel the stickers off :tongue: .