Sign in to follow this  
Dutch

Assignation of Asajj Ventress

gallery_101_23_281.gif

I built a quick 8X8 vignette depicting the assignation of Asajj Ventress.

4524521554_513d9c0ffa.jpg

4524521588_333b41bf6c.jpg

~Dutch~

very well done. i wish lego still made mini sets like these(with important characters). i was wondering if this is actually how she died, becuase the scenery looks very original.

She dies at the hands of anakin skywalker on the temple of yavin 4 (same temple the rebels use as a base in episode 4) Nice moc, Though I don't think a sith assassin would be the one getting assassinated :tongue: . Oh well, a good moc nevertheless.

Fox: "It's over, witch! This is your assignation!"

Asajj: "My what?"

Fox: "Assignation."

Asajj: "OK... What am I being assigned to?"

Fox: "Death!" *Cuts throat.*

:tongue:

Nice little vignette. Though I agree it's a strange way for her to die. What's that telescope supposed to be?

She dies at the hands of anakin skywalker on the temple of yavin 4

Actually, she doesn't. She was going to, but then the new CW show came around and they decided to revive her. :hmpf_bad: Oh well, at least this allowed us to get a minifig of her. :thumbup:

Neat little vig. Although it's a strange way for her to die- being force-sensitive, wouldn't she sense him?

Anyway, some nice clean lines for a vig. Maybe you should try incorporating it into a bigger scene. Something bases around the fall of the CIS after Ep. III might work. :thumbup:

Actually, she doesn't. She was going to, but then the new CW show came around and they decided to revive her. :hmpf_bad: Oh well, at least this allowed us to get a minifig of her. :thumbup:

Although the CW version of her didn't do much... and the 2D version of her was much cooler, so I stick to that. :tongue:

Good vig, you balanced the colors well.

Fox: "It's over, witch! This is your assignation!"

Asajj: "My what?"

Fox: "Assignation."

Asajj: "OK... What am I being assigned to?"

Fox: "Death!" *Cuts throat.*

:tongue:

This reminds me of Luke and Dr Evazan(not sure if this is his name, but that guy who looked like a Two-Face/Pig thing :tongue: )

What peice did you use for the lightsaber(?) holder?

Edited by indianajones

"Assignation of Asajj Ventress" actually works - assignation for those not fluent in english means a meeting or rendezvous, often of a secretive or romantic nature so maybe there is more to this encounter than meets the eye!

Great MOC, although 100% unlikely as she's a sith and surely would hvae sensed him coming. That's all just story though. I really like the small scene so there is so much focus on the figs.

Great job!

Great MOC, although 100% unlikely as she's a sith and surely would hvae sensed him coming. That's all just story though. I really like the small scene so there is so much focus on the figs.

Great job!

I agree, but it's still very creative. :thumbup: What would've happened:

The clone tries to come up behind her, but she backflips behind him and slices him in half in less than a second :tongue:

Also not true- she had appeared in several comics and books in beetween the two before the new one started.

Also not true- she had appeared in several comics and books in beetween the two before the new one started.

Again not entirely true, but closer then Oky, Comics and TV shoes don't come in chronological order, although they do appear as that on wookiepedia. There is only one documented death of Assajj, at the hands of Anakin on Yavin 4. She wasn't revived for the clone wars cartoon, there just stories from the Star Wars universe that could have happened sometime during the clone wars. Actually the number one problem with the Star Wars universe as stated by Star Wars Insider is dates and events that took place in the clone wars, so since the only death of the sith assassin was on Yavin 4, I have to believe that that is how she died.

Is Assajj's death documented in any of the Star Wars books? I've always wondered how she died but have not managed to read all the books yet.