Sign in to follow this  
Svelte

LEGO Prince of Persia Month - the Eurobricks Contest

Fantastic contest, looking forward to taking part. Should have me Prince of Persia LEGO soon to help with my building, ace! Looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with. :sweet:

Looks like a blast! I've already started one of my entries, and I'm very pleased with the results so far!

I look forward to seeing the entries. :thumbup:

For the third category, does it need to be a single stand or could it be a combination of several different ones? Also, if we use a baseplate, does it count as a part?

For the third category, does it need to be a single stand or could it be a combination of several different ones? Also, if we use a baseplate, does it count as a part?

The Category does specify BAM (Build a Market Stall), not several. If you want to do more, we can't stop you, but the public voters may think your creation is too far outside the rule limits. Be mindful of your 250 piece maximum in this category. And yes, a baseplate is 1 piece.

Sounds great! I don't have a chance at winning, but sure, what the heck! I'm in.

Also, for the market stall, can it be a show? (like playing music or juggling). Thanks!

-Santhor

Sounds great! I don't have a chance at winning, but sure, what the heck! I'm in.

Also, for the market stall, can it be a show? (like playing music or juggling). Thanks!

-Santhor

As long as there is some stall-like structure to go with it, sure.

For example, a little Arabic Punch and Judy puppet show would be a great entry :wub: Someone - do that :laugh:

Just so I got it right. The second category is like the theme twister Classic-Castle held about a month ago.

Yes, that's the idea - but it doesn't have to be a theme, it could be any standalone set.

I am definatly entering this, i will probable PoPify a set. And such a great prize too :thumbup: (that we have a chance of winning unlike in Lego Magazine) Now im going to have to pick up some PoP sets. :sweet:

Has Posted :classic:

Let me know if i need to change anything etc. I am a fast worker once i get an idea :thumbup:

Has Posted :classic:

OMG! The first entry has arrived! :oh:

Fast Pepper is fast!

Yup. It's all the pep and suchlike.

75 pieces not counting figure (I counted 73 and rounded incase of small missed parts) Who can spot what on the stall? (Easter Eggs are fun).

I have an idea an I will sit and build until it is done and I had all day to think :classic:

I've basically finished my entry. Now all I need is the Ostrich Race set! :cry_sad: Maybe I should get it from S@H and save time...

Very good job! i like it :thumbup:

the sets of POP are a beautiful inspiration! :thumbup:

I've basically finished my entry. Now all I need is the Ostrich Race set! :cry_sad: Maybe I should get it from S@H and save time...

You still have 4 weeks to perfect it. I'm sure the set will be in stores here before the contest closes if you're desperate :wink:

For category 1, does it just have to be from the Sands of Time or can it be from the second PoP game?

It can be from a movie, any game, or completely from your own imagination.

So, what are the second place prizes?
Anyone asking questions about the secret staff prize will be automatically disqualified. Seriously, don't even mention it :wink:

:look:

I'm from Russia and I haven't posted on Eurobricks yet. Can I participate in this contest?

And, if yes, I have a question about 3rd category. Must I count the parts of brickbuilt animals and their acessories or not?

I must say, this is an excellent contest! :sweet: All three categories sound fantastic and very promising for some amazing creations.

The second category is going to be VERY interesting I think! I already have something in mind and I'll try to give it a shot if I find the time and space.

A great praise for everyone who has organised this contest and a great praise to Prince Dareios for the inspiration through his fantastic creations!

با تشکر از شما

:wink:

Can our market stall be partly inside a building?

Oooh! Just noticed this because of low activity recently, hopefully I'll be able to join in and create something, however small!

Thanks to everyone that organised this too, very clever.

Also, love how the piece limited is fairly loose, I'll be making small stuff, likely Persianifying a set.

Batbrick Away! :devil:

I know I'm a little late to the party, but I'll try the puppets. Another question: does a camel/horse and its back filler or saddle count as a piece? :wacko:

-Santhor

Edited by Santhor