cavegod

Ultimate Collectors Scale All Terrain Armoured Transport

Its just so beautiful Im absolutely stunned! :cry_happy:

I really love the tiles on the head at it being all random it really gives a lot of subtle detail

Fantastic work Cavegod :wub:

Very very impressive !! Have been following the progress and now seeing it finished it's just amazing :thumbup:

Thanks for sharing it with us.

Well here you go pictures as promised.

Total weight is

7516g

Peices over 7000, i weighed a 100g selection of lego and that was 90 peices but theres a lot of tech pincs and 1x1 plates/tiles/bricks etc so could easily be 8000 peices

gallery_101_55_31684.jpg

gallery_101_55_4770.jpg

follow the link for all the pictures.

Brickshelf folder when public

Flikr

I just joined this cite but I am a huge lego star wars fan too. I would love to use the pictures of this at-at to build one of my own but I don't have the parts to do it. Did you get these parts from other star wars lego sets if so which ones. If not where did you order them?

Wow, that looks great.

I don't think I would be able to fully comprehend the size of this unless I see it in real life. :tongue:

Well, cavegod, you did it ! Some Eurobrickers seemed sceptical when you started out, but you proved them wrong.

I have to say that the finished model is superb.

Now all you have to do is produce a set of building instructions and an inventory of parts and we'll all be very happy !

Well done !

Dr. D.

Awesome cavegod, truly awesome!

Congratulations on completing this, must surely be the jewel of your MOCs. It's cleraly a labour of love - I hate to think how much it cost you to produce all-in-all! :wink:

This is an absolutly amazing MOC, and I applaud you for putting the time and effort into what can only be described as a masterpiece of a MOC :)

I just joined this cite but I am a huge lego star wars fan too. I would love to use the pictures of this at-at to build one of my own but I don't have the parts to do it. Did you get these parts from other star wars lego sets if so which ones. If not where did you order them?

Bricklink is your parts problems friend!

Awesome cavegod, truly awesome!

Congratulations on completing this, must surely be the jewel of your MOCs. It's cleraly a labour of love - I hate to think how much it cost you to produce all-in-all! :wink:

its probably best not to ask just use the force, or multiply the number of parts by an average lego part cost.

Well, cavegod, you did it ! Some Eurobrickers seemed sceptical when you started out, but you proved them wrong.

I have to say that the finished model is superb.

Now all you have to do is produce a set of building instructions and an inventory of parts and we'll all be very happy !

Well done !

Dr. D.

Walter Kovaks has took that task upon himself.

That is one heck of a MoC, just missing a snow speeder to crush beneath its foot.

theres a speeder in the pictures somewhere :thumbup:

Congratulations Cavegod. :thumbup: A job well done. I hope you feel all the time, energy and money was worth it, because I'm sure all of us here feel it is. An amazing MOC. Thanks for sharing the journey with us.

wow. :oh:

Edited by -zenn

Beautifully done, cavegod. Like many others I've been following your progress, and it's great to see such a bewilderingly huge project finally come to fruition. It is indeed a monster!

What are you going to do with it now??? It would be a crying shame to destroy it, but it must have consumed most of your Lego collection!

This model is a beast! Love it! Tremendous details (especially the underbelly). Wonderful, accurate proportions.

A true Lego Masterpiece!

Somwhere mentioned before(?) would there be instructions and parts list for this? I would be very interested.

Once again, a great model...a work of art!

Beautifully done, cavegod. Like many others I've been following your progress, and it's great to see such a bewilderingly huge project finally come to fruition. It is indeed a monster!

What are you going to do with it now??? It would be a crying shame to destroy it, but it must have consumed most of your Lego collection!

yeah it used a bit of bluish grey up lol

nah it's staying built now till i die!

yeah it used a bit of bluish grey up lol

nah it's staying built now till i die!

Do us all a favor and don't bloody well die young then!! I'd hate to see this beast dismantled! :cry_sad:

Wow that is amazing, absolutely spectacular :wub: . My puny words are not worthy of this stunning creation cavegod.

That won't stop me trying though. I followed your updates on this throughout my lurking days, whenever I went on eurobricks this was always one of the first topics I'd look at to see your progress. I can only dream of the pride your feeling now that it's finished. A spectacular project well done. :thumbup:

Wow that is amazing, absolutely spectacular :wub: . My puny words are not worthy of this stunning creation cavegod.

That won't stop me trying though. I followed your updates on this throughout my lurking days, whenever I went on eurobricks this was always one of the first topics I'd look at to see your progress. I can only dream of the pride your feeling now that it's finished. A spectacular project well done. :thumbup:

excuse me its me again TK422. cavegod, what kind of wheels did you use for your masterpiece AT-AT's drive motors? names of the wheels would be greatly appreciated. P.S. thanks for telling me where to get the bricks I need.

Edited by TK422

excuse me its me again TK422. cavegod, what kind of wheels did you use for your masterpiece AT-AT's drive motors? names of the wheels would be greatly appreciated. P.S. thanks for telling me where to get the bricks I need.

yep

part no.s

:thumbup:

This looks fantastic cavegod. You really outdid yourself on this.

I'll start working on a MLCad model soon. I have a few MOCs of my own ot photograph first.

And I can't wait to see that shuttle you hinted at. :wink:

This looks fantastic cavegod. You really outdid yourself on this.

I'll start working on a MLCad model soon. I have a few MOCs of my own ot photograph first.

And I can't wait to see that shuttle you hinted at. :wink:

i can't wait for your tie shuttle either!