Sign in to follow this  
NewRight

Lexington & Concord WIP

I really like all that you have done so far! :pir-cry_happy: I was just wondering, did the British really have cannons near the bridge?

No, but from some of the paintings I saw the Revolutionaries had a couple.

The patriots had some? I believe you, but it seems a bit odd. They really didn`t have artillary till they captured fort Ticonderoga. Do you know which paintings they are?

Edited by General Redwater

Wow, very nice and absolutly stunning. I have never been a fan of the cannon smoke but I guess I must get over that. :pir_laugh2:

No, but from some of the paintings I saw the Revolutionaries had a couple.

This article seems to disagree. According to wikipedia, a British officer named Percy had 2 light cannons with him.

Wow, very nice and absolutly stunning. I have never been a fan of the cannon smoke but I guess I must get over that. :pir_laugh2:

This article seems to disagree. According to wikipedia, a British officer named Percy had 2 light cannons with him.

I think you're right and I misunderstood the photo I was looking at. It was black and white after all. :pir-tongue: I'll be changing the direction of those cannons (luckily I didn't spend my time building more than two).

Thanks again for all of the kind works. The more feedback the better. I should have new photos by Friday. :pir-classic:

there is a jumperplate in the water is there going to be anything specific there :pir-sceptic:

Of course! You can see it in this new WIP.

4566456207_a76abf38fd.jpg