Sign in to follow this  
JimBee

Dystopia - Confirmation and Discussion

As Ricecracker said, of course it's okay. What we mean is that it's not okay to vote based on how the character looks. Just because because someone looks like a caveman (who knows, maybe they lost their clothes in the crash? :tongue: ), doesn't mean they're Insane.

Thank you. That was getting irratating.

There's plenty of palm leaves on the island. Make yourself a nice skirt. :grin:

Hey Draggy, will you at least put your character name in your sig? I was confused why you kept posting in the game thread then I finally looked over the character roster again and saw you are playing, it gets confusing withut your avi or character name anywhere.

Hey Draggy, will you at least put your character name in your sig? I was confused why you kept posting in the game thread then I finally looked over the character roster again and saw you are playing, it gets confusing withut your avi or character name anywhere.

He's such a noob. :laugh:

I was meaning to ask, do we have to use our character picture as our avatar, or can we just put it in our signature?

~Peace

I was meaning to ask, do we have to use our character picture as our avatar, or can we just put it in our signature?

~Peace

We'd always prefer it as your avatar, but putting it in your sig is fine, too.

We'd always prefer it as your avatar, but putting it in your sig is fine, too.

Nowadays I only use my game characters as avatars if they're purrty. :tongue:

I prefer keeping my game avatars in my signature, along with the assorted details that go along with them. Nice and tidy that way. :blush: Hope you don't mind too much.

~Peace

Nowadays I only use my game characters as avatars if they're purrty. :tongue:

:cry_sad: Oh, wasted life!

Nah, sigs are fine too. Just be sure to include your character's name as well, if you already haven't.

Due to unforeseen circumstances (my laptop charger breaking, therefore rendering my laptop useless in roughly 35 minutes time), I may not be active until later in the week when a replacement arrives. Hopefully I'll be active before the day ends (or preferably, starts :tongue: ). Sorry for any inconvenience.

Due to unforeseen circumstances (my laptop charger breaking, therefore rendering my laptop useless in roughly 35 minutes time), I may not be active until later in the week when a replacement arrives. Hopefully I'll be active before the day ends (or preferably, starts :tongue: ). Sorry for any inconvenience.

That should be fine, thanks for letting us know in advance. :classic:

Grrrr! Killed after one day! :laugh: I know it's just a game, but I never got to experience the warm fuzzy feeling of getting rid of an insane. Ah well, there's always next time.

Thanks for letting me play, JimBee and Ricecracker, and good luck to the rest of you!

Kind of weird, too... three to one. Just the ratio we talked about so much yesterday.

3:1 and 1 in 3 are different ratios :wink:.

Inky, I'm sad to see your loss, but I feel extra sad for Pedro who got taken out of Scout's mafia, then this one. He must have a bulls-eye on the back of his head.

3:1 and 1 in 3 are different ratios :wink:.

If I can't discuss the day out of the day topic, neither can you. :tongue:

(Whichever way it's presented, it was approximately the same proportion. Maybe.) :look:

Shut up! No talking about the day outside the day! :tongue:

:oh:

Now this is what I call a Mafia game! :laugh:

:oh:

Now this is what I call a Mafia game! :laugh:

Right? I was expecting a death, maybe 2... but four?! Wow-ee.

~Peace

Whoa, what's with the hostility, champ? What's our good guv'nor done to invoke your spite, eh?

I don't know that much about your character, but where did that accent come from?

Oh no! Murdered already! And I was so young and beautiful too... And Drake! I never had the chance to show him that I truly felt the same way. Sure he was insane but it could've worked... :wink:

Thanks for letting me take part guys, was great fun even if brief. Come to think of it hope this will be a short-lived occurence - getting offed near the start of the game!

Hey guys,

Thanks for letting me play in this Maffia Game, I had a bunch of fun even though I did only last one day. I was really surprised to see 4 deaths in stead of 1 or 2 as I expected. Have fun guys and watch out for those insane people!

I don't know that much about your character, but where did that accent come from?

Haha, I don't quite know myself. I'm sure my accent changes between posts. :tongue: Honestly, I make it up as I go. :grin:

So it turns out if you're about to post, and Firefox crashes, it'll post it anyway, and then when you restore Firefox, the tab will be back and ready to post, so you'll post it not knowing it was already posted during the Firefox crash.

Point being, could someone higher up edit my double-post? :blush: Thanks.

~Peace

Edited by iamded

Haha, I don't quite know myself. I'm sure my accent changes between posts. :tongue: Honestly, I make it up as I go. :grin:

So it turns out if you're about to post, and Firefox crashes, it'll post it anyway, and then when you restore Firefox, the tab will be back and ready to post, so you'll post it not knowing it was already posted during the Firefox crash.

Point being, could someone higher up edit my double-post? :blush: Thanks.

~Peace

I noticed that and thought it was part of your wierd accent. JK :laugh: !

Sign in to follow this