Sign in to follow this  
JimBee

Dystopia - Confirmation and Discussion

4415036130_a4760c3e0c_o.jpg

The Rules:

This game will follow the basic conventions of a Mafia Game. Each "day", you will be given 4 real days in which to vote for someone to kill. The day will end as soon as a majority decision is reached, or when the 4 days are up. If someone has been convicted, you will find out their loyalty shortly after end of the day. After this a night phase will begin, which will last 2 real days. Then the cycle will repeat. Those players with night actions must PM them to Ricecracker during the night phase. If we do not receive them within the two days, they will not be counted.

- There will be two main sides in the game. Your winning criteria will be included with your character PM.

- Voting is to be done in the day thread, and should follow the following format: Vote: Character (Player). Please note the use of bold. This is the only format that will be accepted. To unvote someone, the same applies: Unvote: Character (Player).

- There is a 24 hour limit at the beginning of each day. You are not allowed to vote during this time.

- You may not edit your posts. Violation of this rule may result in a moderator kill.

- Please avoid posting out of character (OOC) in the game thread.

- Do not ever directly quote something the game moderator(s) have sent to you via PM, whether it be your character information, night action results, or any other form of communication. Violation of this rule will result in a moderator kill. You may of course paraphrase any information you receive; if it is your own words then it is fine.

- Do not discuss game tactics or "play the game" outside the game thread, including in the General Discussion thread. You may communicate privately via PM, but this is at your own risk, and should be considered part of playing the game.

- Please be considerate towards the hosts. We will try our best to stick to the schedule, and your cooperation will help this greatly, particularly getting night actions in promptly.

- There may be certain punishments for not reaching a conviction during the day. Said punishments are final, and are to be obeyed.

(Rules borrowed from Dragonator's Mystical Castle).

Will the following players please confirm that they are ready to play in this thread:

Characters and Players:

4487540345_0993a202c4_o.jpg Mike Collinham (Father of Zane and Pryce) - played by TinyPiesRUs

4415230016_ae42aaeb12_o.jpg Icarus Carter (Air Marshal) - played by Inconspicuous

4411252419_11b9efa0d3_o.jpg Richard Ricardo - played by Rick

4337886797_d82f7c329f_o.jpg Ellen Allison - played by Eskallon

4337886569_12320307c5_o.jpg Leo Nathans - played by The Legonator

4412019774_5559520e5c_o.jpg Callie Peterson (Head of airplane staff) - played by CallMePie

4337886835_af3bf9fab3_o.jpg Samantha Wonderfield (Co-Pilot) - played by Sok117

4336664138_94b93aee2b_o.jpg Ian Denton (Steward) - played by Iamded

4488189526_fbc539b5ff_o.jpg Bill Campbell (old friend of Cyril's) - played by Big Cam

4497362695_7a0d8a8a2b_o.jpg Zane Collinham (son of Mike and brother of Pryce) - played by Zapper Brick

4497362759_06cc903c22_o.jpg Bella Teller ("mistress" of Governer Brian Mason) - played by Badboytje88

4497998612_518d7ec103_o.jpg Ron Callister (Pilot) - played by Ronconator

4500917080_cdc5be4cf5_o.jpg Deborah Fredricks (Stewardess) - played by Def

4500917104_e18f803bea_o.jpg Pryce Collinham (son of Mike and brother of Zane) - played by Professor Flitwick

4336513232_e52f2f0ff4_o.jpg Cyril Jenssens (old friend of Bill's) - played by Svelte

4500917202_228c8116c5_o.jpg Brian Mason (Governer of California) - played by Bob the Construction Man

4500282277_5a88d8f788_o.jpg Wyatt Fandorski - played by WhiteFang

4518782591_2625bdc661_o.jpg Shirley Dover (Chef of the flight) - played by Shadows

4415230008_40be5ba8ed_o.jpg Patricia Rockford (Coast Guard Officer, joined on Day 1) - played by Pedro

4415229974_af28698ccc_o.jpg Seth Diaz (Coast Guard Officer, joined on Day 1) - played by Sandy

4411252581_dd99d6747e_o.jpg Drake Johnson (Coast Guard Officer, joined on Day 1) - played by Dragonator

Reserves:

Escape the Fate

Striker

Quarryman

The crazy one

brickme

dannylonglegs

General Armendariz

Millacol88

simonjedi

~~~

Again, please use this thread for only discussion about the game - non-players are welcome to join in on the discussion as well. Do NOT play the game in this thread or anywhere outside of it, except for PMs.

Remember, have fun, and don't worry if you don't get into this game. There are plenty more to come, so just be a good member and you'll get picked eventually.

- Ricecracker and JimButcher

:cry_happy: Practically had a heart attack when I read my name. Honored to play.

Callie Peterson, head of staff, reporting to Flight 518.

Cyril says hello!

(I'll update my sig with avvie when the game begins).

Stewardess Flight Attendant Deborah Fredricks, on time for work

Bill Campbell checking in, my avi will be updated when I'm at a real computer.

The irony is heavy today, does anyone know what cam is short for in my username?

4500917202_228c8116c5_o.jpg

Governor Brian Mason of the beautiful state of California, checking in.

Samantha Wonderfield clocked in and ready to fly, we now ask that you restore your seats to the upright position as we are beginning are decent :devil:INTO MADNESS :devil:

You spelt my last name wrong :tongue: For some reason lots of people here do that. (Not sure why)

Anyways, its spelt Armendariz.

4497998612_518d7ec103_o.jpg

Ron Callister reporting in,

Im going to fly this puppy in the right direction!

Richard Ricardo crawling from the wreckage alive... now does anyone know how to start a fire and more importantly, did anyone manage to take some sausages? *Looks at the Flight Chef*

4411252419_11b9efa0d3_o.jpg

(thanks for letting me play Ricecracker and JimB)

ellen_allison.jpg

Ellen Allison checking in :classic: I hope that this flight is good and that the on-board food is nice. Oh and thanks J&R for letting me into the game, I will take it as my first B-Day gift today.

4518782591_2625bdc661_o.jpg

Chef Shirley Dover, checking in. Food stores will need to be collected and brought to me. I'm sure I can whip up something delightful no matter what there is. Someone begin fetching potatoes, they'll go a long way. Yes, this looks like just the place to find potatoes.

Hmmm, it's so toasty here, a little slice of paradise. :sweet:

Richard Ricardo crawling from the wreckage alive... now does anyone know how to start a fire and more importantly, did anyone manage to take some sausages? *Looks at the Flight Chef*

*slaps Ricky Friggin' Ricardo* Where's Lucy, you sexist pig? :hmpf_bad:

Alright, alright, here I am, Ian Denton. Now lets get this done, I want to get back home to my family and friends!

{Note, the reluctance is entirely in character. I'm looking forward to playing! :laugh:}

Wyatt%20Fandorski1.jpg

I am Wyatt Fandorski. Glad to survived this terrible crash. Let's work our way together to survive this. :cry_happy:

You spelt my last name wrong :tongue: For some reason lots of people here do that. (Not sure why)

Anyways, its spelt Armendariz.

Whoops, sorry about that. Probably because your full username can't fit on your little sidebar, and I can't be bothered to check it. :tongue: I'll go change it.

OOooo, do I see a touch of Photoshop on Wyatt's torso? :tongue:

Shhh, no one has noticed yet. :wink:

We're just waiting for Macoco and The Legonater now (take your time, guys). Please give us a day or two to finish preparing, and we can get this show on the road. :classic:

Whoops, sorry about that. Probably because your full username can't fit on your little sidebar, and I can't be bothered to check it. :tongue: I'll go change it.

Shhh, no one has noticed yet. :wink:

We're just waiting for Macoco and The Legonater now (take your time, guys). Please give us a day or two to finish preparing, and we can get this show on the road. :classic:

I'm looking forward to this.

Sign in to follow this