Sign in to follow this  
tin7_creations

Edward Elric

I've actually had the figure complete in January. However, I was waiting for the coat to arrive before posting it.

This is Edward Elric from the Fullmetal Alchemist series:

4518845102_b6aa1c9c3c_d.jpg

The hair is made in Sculpey, and the decal is a custom design:

4518857430_b5cac2c798_d.jpg

The jewel of this minifig however, is the beautifully crafted coat made by Unknown Artist Studio.

He worked so hard on it; notice the back printing too!

Hope everyone likes this,

~tin7

*Note: This is the only Fullmetal Alchemist minifig that I will make. To make more I would need to order at least 5 more of these coats; and that just makes it too costly!

He looks great tin7 :thumbup:

I NEED one of those coat's to live :tongue:

I'm not fimiliar with the series that he comes from but he looks great!

Keep up the great work :classic:

awesomebrick

Fantastic coat and hair. I'd have made the white a tiny little bit wider (huge FMA fan, just finished chapter 106!!). That is a cool and accurate figure though :thumbup: I look forward to future characters.

Have no idea who this guy is, but it looks good. Maybe you should post a reference picture.

BTW, a comment, not to anoy you, but I don't like these foodstands you use. I understand you use them for displaying minifigs at home, but they ruin your otherwise great pictures (especialy with black legs) They simply aren't part of a minifg.

Wow. That looks amazing! (on an off topic note, my dad was the president of the company which made Full Metal Alchemist) :classic:

You're JOKING! Which company? The manga company or the anime studio? But regardless; RESPECT!

Great Edward. :thumbup: I was thinking making Armstrong would be kind of easy, all you would need is the "muscle torso", right color legs and black 1x1s on the legs for boots. I am not too sure what could be used for the head and he does not need and hair since he is bald.

Unbelievable Tin7! I don't really have anymore to add. The figure is instantly recognizable , and I am not even a FMA fan. :thumbup:

Fantastic work here! You have really managed to capture the look of Edward from the FMA series. I love the hair done with the sculpey, but the coat is absolutely stunning!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: Really nice work here.

-Davey