Oky

May the Fourth Be With You 2010

I just got this email from Lego.

starwars.png

It has the same image as on the website, but there's a group of minifigs at the bottom.

In the email I just got from TRU, it says "Get stuck on Star Wars May 3rd and May 4th!" and there's a picture below with 6 minifigs in what looks like a sticker sheet...looks like the promotion will be these stickers or some sort of decals???

Yes, I'm thinking the mystery bonus item/giveaway for those two days will be a sticker sheet with those characters. I'm guessing the announcement may be related to the new summer sets?

I just got this email from Lego.

-img-

It has the same image as on the website, but there's a group of minifigs at the bottom.

Yeah, I got that e-mail too, there are also two other 'animated' figs; R2 and Anakin.

My quess is they will sent out stickers with orders (I based that on the orange lines around the figs), or they will sent out real minifigures! :devil:

Hmm... I actually have no idea what is going to happen but I cant wait to find out!

Yes, I'm pretty sure it'll be stickers. Using the expression "Get Stuck on" in context with stickers is just the type of cheesy thing TLC would do. :sceptic: I mean, why else would they say something weird like that?

This is even worse than the poster IMHO. At least the poster was kinda cool since it listed all (or most) of the SW figs at the time, but those stickers will be absolutely useless. :thumbdown:

Yes, I'm pretty sure it'll be stickers. Using the expression "Get Stuck on" in context with stickers is just the type of cheesy thing TLC would do. :sceptic: I mean, why else would they say something weird like that?

This is even worse than the poster IMHO. At least the poster was kinda cool since it listed all (or most) of the SW figs at the time, but those stickers will be absolutely useless. :thumbdown:

I agree, it's a complete letdown. I wasn't expecting anything crazy like the white Boba, but stickers.... well, who wants stickers, free or not?! :sing: I didn't even like stickers when I was little.

I would have preferred a new poster- if it were done well enough, I'd at least put it on my wall.

If it's stickers, I'm going to pass. I have a relatively low-numbered poster from last year and it's still sitting in a box. Not exactly worth the hoops I had to jump through to get it.

It's not stickers.

It's a minifig.

Apparently you know something we don't.

Care to elaborate a little more - otherwise we might think you're bluffin' and pretending :tongue:

It could be a "mini" magnet set with just one minifig. We'll find out soon enough! :classic:

Apparently you know something we don't.

Care to elaborate a little more - otherwise we might think you're bluffin' and pretending :tongue:

Well, if someone were to ask if it was the white Boba Fett, I'd say they were very close. ;)

Edited by Sir Dano

Well, if someone were to ask if it was the white Boba Fett, I'd say they were very close. ;)

Is it a blue boba fett? :tongue: Nah, I just attempted to see if austrailia already had the offer going on. Nothing. Us US fans are lucky we don't have to stay up to 12:01 EST tonight, we can just access the UK page at around 7:00. (I hope)

It's a sticker sheet. Go home people, no white mandolorian or new sets, just a sticker sheet according to the Lego UK email I just got.

Edit: Screenshot of the email:

4572267457_10a2e01e16_o.jpg

Edited by ben506

Good news: it's bronze :wub:

Bad news: it's a "one-in-a-million" chance :cry_sad:

edit:

stickers look good though

:tongue:

Edited by HOB-147

Good news: it's bronze :wub:

Bad news: it's a "one-in-a-million" chance :cry_sad:

Yes, but there are two of them. So your chances are doubled. :tongue:

Therefore, to me, this offer never really existed... I hever never won a drawing in my life, so I'm not going to get my hopes up. Still, this is a good opportunity to get some of the new sets like PoP, since my local stores are taking too long.

Received the same email for the US as well. Free stickers, free shipping and a chance to win a solid bronze Boba. Also noted "sale" price on UCS Falcon, Home One, and Republic Dropship, but prices aren't live yet?

Edited by gunm

I bought a TANTIVE tonight, I was so scared when I came home and saw all these star wars sets on sale. I am going to have to pass on this one. I jumped at last years poster right off the bat and got a fairly low number one (in the 1000s). But this I wouldn't mind missing out on.

Just bought two UCS Falcons and an AT OT for some great prices up here in Canada!

If anybody in Canada would be willing to try to get me 2 AT-OTs at the super cheap price, please PM me. I will obviously pay for the sets and the shipping from you to my address in California. Any of you who frequent FBTB and/or the LEGO forum over at Rebelscum should know me.

7754 Mon Calamari and 10195 Droid Ship are on sale at S@H in Europe. Additionally the UCS Millenium Falcon is on sale in US.

All get special stickers if purchased on 3 or 4th may, and free delivery over 85 GBP (or country equivalent).

Might have been intersted in getting the AT-OT and/or Home One if it weren't for the new sets coming, I think I'll just order some of those from Amazon instead.

I didn't want to get my hopes up but the sticker sheet is still disappointing and the chance of winning a bronze Boba doesn't win me over, especially as it doesn't seem to be available for Europe.

If you live in the US, then you'll get this:

med_gallery_101_33_9286.jpg

With your buy, you get a raffle ticket for a bronze Boba Fett minifig - only 2 ever made.

If you on the other hand live outside the US, then this is what you get:

med_gallery_101_33_85984.jpg

Whoa! A sticker sheet and no raffle ticket - thanks a lot :laugh:

med_gallery_101_33_536002.jpg

med_gallery_101_33_222522.jpg

High resolution pics here