Oky

May the Fourth Be With You 2010

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

Yes, that's right. The Lego Store Calendar for May shows us that we are in for another Lego Star Wars exclusive on May 3 & 4 this year:

4514908863_383f060fb7.jpg

Will it be a poster again? Maybe even the same one? Or could it be actual Lego this time? :oh: Discuss!

Edited by KimT

Over on FBTB the scuttlebutt is that this is how the rumored white Mandalorian minifigs will be distributed. I don't have any information to confirm or deny the rumor, just stating what other sites are guessing. I was lucky enough to receive a fairly low numbered poster last year. However, if it's another poster, I might not jump through the hoops to get one this year.

Thanks for the heads up!

I wonder if there'll be a contest attached to this year's giveaway as well? Didn't they giveaway a UCS set to the winner last year?

I missed it though. Anyone have a link to what the poster looked like? :tongue:

I do hope it is a second poster showing the rest of the minifigures that the first one didn't show. There's a good 100 odd of them to show.

Over on FBTB the scuttlebutt is that this is how the rumored white Mandalorian minifigs will be distributed. I don't have any information to confirm or deny the rumor, just stating what other sites are guessing.

That sounds too good to be true. :laugh:

Hopefully it will be good... anything free is good with me, though.

Over on FBTB the scuttlebutt is that this is how the rumored white Mandalorian minifigs will be distributed.

Hm, that sounds almost too good to be true. Then again, they did say that they would distribute them in some way over S@H... IF galaxyfe from FBTB can be trusted that is.

Meditate on this, I will. :yoda:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

Over on FBTB the scuttlebutt is that this is how the rumored white Mandalorian minifigs will be distributed.

That would suck for the people who spent 600+ dollars on them a few weeks ago.

Although possible, I highly doubt the white mandalorian will be handed out, that's just seems ridiculous.

Another poster seems possible, but hopefully it's a small set or something.

I can see the chrome trooper being whored out again.

The fourth happens to be a freebuild day as well, so I may get my paws on whats ever is being distributed! :cry_happy:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Great find Oky Wan!

I'm guessing that this year's exclusive will be another poster. Since you can get the item free with any purchase, it seems unreasonable that you would get a white Boba Fett just from a $3.50 impulse set purchase. :wink:

The fourth happens to be a freebuild day as well, so I may get my paws on whats ever is being distributed! :cry_happy:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

According to the poster, this offer is online only. :tongue:

That would suck for the people who spent 600+ dollars on them a few weeks ago.

I suppose it would suck, but I won't feel sorry for anybody who spent $600 on a single minifig.

But, if the premium item is a good one, I suppose I will be placing an order early on May 3.

I can see the chrome trooper being whored out again.

AFOLs just love sexual terms don't they? :tongue: Whatever it is I think another BP won't hurt. :wink: I hope it's new and not something old. :sweet:

I'd forgotten this topic exists, otherwise I'd have posted about the VIP email I got earlier this week from Lego UK:

4565471554_0095cbe9ff_o.jpg

Hopefully we'll get whatever the promotion you posted about is as well, KimT, but I'm not holding my breath.

Hmmm... i'm liking the fact that there are original trilogy figs instead of just clone wars.

In the email I just got from TRU, it says "Get stuck on Star Wars May 3rd and May 4th!" and there's a picture below with 6 minifigs in what looks like a sticker sheet...looks like the promotion will be these stickers or some sort of decals???

Nah, If you ask me they look like those ads that depict the figs in a set. Maybe they'll send you a fig free with your order.

I read somewhere there will be free shipping from S@H if you buy $75 + of Lego Star Wars on May 3rd and 4rth. I wonder if that's in addition to this special?