p1140839.jpg

p1140842.jpg

p1140843.jpg

p1140844.jpg

p1140845.jpg

p1140846.jpg

p1140847.jpg

p1140852.jpg

The harvesting motor turns on when the head is in the right positionl. If the head is too high, or too low the harvesting motor turns off. The model uses 2 XL and 3 M motors. It can pick up the bionicle spheres, store them, or roll them out using the movable yellow arm. I had to use 2 LA's because the head alone weights a kilogram and is 70 studs wide. Drive, steering, head height and yellow arm are all remote controlled.

Video:

Beautiful ! The mechanisms of your MOC are just beautiful !! haha%20want.gif

Edited by Anio

This is one of your best work!

It has good appearance, and excellent functions. Really nice!

I'am in total awe!

Please stop making models like this; you make us feel like amateurs...... :wacko:

Again a beautifull model!

Since there are HUNDREDS of wheat farms in Eastern Washington USA, I can attest that this Combine Harvester MOC is very realistic. There are lots of farmers who buy John Deere models of their equipment, but the pot metal models just sit on a shelf. If the wheat farmers see this, they'll have to make one! What an excellent entry into the April TECHNIC Challenge! :thumbup::thumbup:

Very impressive functions there :thumbup:

I wonder if anyone has modified the Combine Harvester released by TLG to include such realistic functions?

Holy sweet MOC!

Thats one of the coolest in a long time. Why cant TLG come up with models this cool and functional? Awesome work mate!

Excellent MOC, and it's even more impressive that you built it in just a week. It would take me at least a few months to build something similar. :tongue: I especially like the conveyor mechanism.