Sign in to follow this  
Captain'Spaulding

MOC: Le "Manoir de la terreur"

Hello there!

I also finished my MOC for the french contest this month (L13) . Well as you will understand this is a haunted mansion theme park, while still almost snot, as usual!

I finally had the opportunity to put all the "bad" set of Studio on the same MOC! I finally began to recover their costs.

The top of the mansion with the famous scene of the awakening of Frankenstein.

le_man10.jpg

A view of the courtyard of the manor, with tentacles monster, a troll (since it has rained in movies taf HP, the park owner has decide to use it) There's also the monster brambles ... I'll let you find it!

le_man11.jpg

To decorate the house I had a party of other attractions around us ... The "Lava Ork, Ork": a "russian mountain" in the middle of the volcanic land's ork. The battle raged in the mid-carts!

le_man12.jpg

Good and the famous Mansion of Terror!

le_man13.jpg

And to finish the candy shop / ice / etc Barba grandpa! The only photo where I'm trying to retouching Photoshop!

glacie10.jpg

A fly distributed by the park, you will find above all the monsters of the Manor of terror!

moc_fl11.jpg

I bring a top view to better understand. Because it is not easy to see that the house is crooked to the direction of the posts, the lava to the right as well as the ice cream shop. Then to get an idea of the size!!

110.jpg

lavala10.jpg p3210010.jpg

frefre10.jpg p3190011.jpg

p3190012.jpg p3190014.jpg

p3190015.jpg p3190016.jpg

p3190017.jpg p3190018.jpg

p3190019.jpg p3190020.jpg

p3190021.jpg p3190022.jpg

p3190023.jpg p3190024.jpg

p3190026.jpg p3190027.jpg

p3190028.jpg p3190031.jpg

p3190030.jpg p3190029.jpg

p3190032.jpgp3190033.jpg

p3190034.jpg p3190035.jpg

p3190036.jpgp3190037.jpg

p3190038.jpg le_man14.jpg

le_man15.jpg gtgtgt10.jpg

I used a transator to write this post, maybe there're lot of wrong translations... Sorry for that. I'll edit if I found beter translation!

Hope you like this MOC!

Comments are welcomes!

Capt'n Spaulding.

Edited by Captain'Spaulding

Wow. Amazing house of terror. :thumbup:

All the monsters are very well placed and the details are awesome.

Well Done :classic:

AWESOME 'Captain'Spaulding' really awesome ! :grin:

All you need is Alice Cooper there and you'll be right ! :devil:

I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

very nice manoir, love all the details packaged.. but to me, you put wayy to many photo on your topic XD

Brilliant Haunted Mansion! :thumbup: The Volcano ride looks nice and IMHO the ice cream shop brings colour to it brightining the creation up. The mansion itself is very nice with the monsters in good places. :classic: Is it just me or is thier something in the grass next to the tentacles? :oh::tongue:

Très bien Captain S!

You've managed to create quite a horrific diorama as part of your Manoir de la terreur :wub: . First, let me say that the mansion looks fantastic standing at an angle. Positioning the old mansion in this manner adds to the complexity of the scene. As a big fan of brown and black, which I've personally used in a number of Grave Stone creations, I think you chose the perfect color combination giving the mansion an older wooden Psycho-like appearance. The roof is most impressive with the addition of the arched and multi-layered gables, as well as the towers. It's nice to see the chained Frankenstein rising through the roof, a nicely detailed addition. Speaking of details, the entire mansion is filled with them, and one really needs to look at it from different agles to appreciate all the extras that you've placed within - like that nicely designed bay window and fanged snake entrance, fantastic additions. You've also managed to add a number of everyone's favorite movie monsters into the scene - love the vampires!

The candy shop and separate areas with the sections of track add to the already impressive diorama. I'm really going to look at all the pictures closely to see what else I've missed within this MOC. Well deserving of a front-page! :thumbup:

Wow, awesome job. This is sooo cool. I love it when mocers make haunted mansions, but this one is the best. Are you taking this to an event?

This is an outstanding Moc. But beside all the details, my favorit is the sinister butler. :thumbup:

Terrific! :cry_happy: Great designs, with a lot of MFs' action and wonderfully displayed, could we ask more? :tongue: BRAVO! :thumbup:

Wow, wow, wow, this is awesome.

I love all the interaction of the figs, I see so many different lines represented. I really love all the pictures, it lets us experience the full effect of this monsterous creation.

It's really cool, great work!!

:tongue:

Still few days to vote, and still 5 points between us ...

But as I"ve said few weeks ago, you've made really the Fu**ng MOc I've never seen

Really impressive my friend ;)

See you soon

NB / lol it's not the Lego13 contest !!! Thanks for buzzing my contest but this moc is the LEGOPIRATE contest !!

L13 will be back soon, stay tuned on April 13th ;)

Edited by lego-maniac

Au top, un MOC qui envoie du pĂ¢tĂ© ! J'adore l'aspect fĂªte foraine du grand 8.

MĂªme si je connais dĂ©jĂ  ce MOC, cela fait vraiment plaisir de le voir sur la frontpage d'EB, ce qui est totalement mĂ©ritĂ© ! :thumbup:

Even if I already know this great MOC, it's really great to see it on the EB frontpage, which is well deserved !

Good luck in the contest !

Amazing MOC and photos! You have an incredible amount going on in one very large MOC. They are all very impressive just on their own but put together are overwhelming. Great job.

You are blowing my mind with the immense level of detail put into this creation! An amazing collection of figures all nicely posed. The rides and surrounding rocks and bushes are beautiful. The manor is the icing on the cake, love the mood and look of it. I imagine you will have trouble destroying this creation.

Good luck, though I doubt you will need it.

Cheers

ISC. :thumbup:

Sorry to repeat, and say nothing new... but this is really brilliant... i guess it was worth saving the monsters in every set they appeared :)