Sign in to follow this  
Joey Lock

Joey's WWII Decals

I am going to be making a Panzer Division in Lego soon. Panzers, Tigers, King Tiger, Panthers e.t.c.

So I searched to see if their was any Panzer crew uniform decals, And I couldn't find any. Also, These had to be special because my Division will be a "GrossDeutschland" division.

Anyway, I have made 3 Panzer Uniforms.

Standard Crew:

PanzerCrewStandard1.png

PanzerCrewStandardFlesh1.png

Experianced Crew:

PanzerCrewExperianced1.png

PanzerCrewExperiancedFlesh1.png

Panzer Commander:

PanzerCrewCommander1.png

PanzerCrewCommanderFlesh1.png

I'll add more as I make more, If needed.

They look good, but aren't the breast-eagle and two awards a little small?

They look good, but aren't the breast-eagle and two awards a little small?

Well as you can see on the Panzer Uniform, presented by the Grossdeutschland Re-enactment group, You can see that the Uniform was always quite bare, suited to cramped positions. They couldn't have big giant fancy iron crosses all over there chest, They would fall off into the Panzer somewhere!

panzercrew39.jpg

panzercrew.jpg

I like them very much.

But I found a little mistake. It seems you painted the collar and the collar patch red. The color of the armored troops is pink.

Greetings Tigertamer

PS. Hey it was my first post. Hello everybody.

I like them very much.

But I found a little mistake. It seems you painted the collar and the collar patch red. The color of the armored troops is pink.

Greetings Tigertamer

PS. Hey it was my first post. Hello everybody.

Ah yes, You spotted that, Your not from the GDRecon are you? I showed it to them and they told me about the Pink piping and some other mistakes with belt colour e.t.c

I forgot the post the updated versions I did a while back:

StandardCrew-1.png

ExperiancedCrew-1.png

PanzerCommander-1.png

(One of the commanders shoulder boards are messed up, But I'll change it later.)

These look very nice, though I would suggest making the lines a bit thicker so they'll show up better when printed out. :thumbup:

I love your new avatar BTW, John Cleese FTW! :tongue:

These look very nice, though I would suggest making the lines a bit thicker so they'll show up better when printed out. :thumbup:

Indeed, and you may want to give a bit more contrast to the belt in the Standard and Experienced Crew ones :wink:

Good work overall, and nice to see you continuing to follow and update this project.

LuxorV

I love your new avatar BTW, John Cleese FTW! :tongue:

I'll get on the Lines!

And yes, John Cleese is awesome! And I'm pretty sure he would want Brickforge to produce a Lego Kar98k :wink:

EDIT:

Here are the updates:

StandardCrew-2.png

ExperiancedCrew-2.png

PanzerCommander-2.png

Edited by Joey Lock

Ah yes, You spotted that, Your not from the GDRecon are you? I showed it to them and they told me about the Pink piping and some other mistakes with belt colour e.t.c

I forgot the post the updated versions I did a while back:

(One of the commanders shoulder boards are messed up, But I'll change it later.)

No I'm not from the GDRecon. I'm in the armored troops of the federal armed forces, and we still use pink as branch colour. We are very proud of our pink, so I couldn't resist to call your attention.

Greetings Tigertamer

This are pretty good, but my only concern is that for the medals and badges you've just got images and put them on, which looks a bit odd.