tin7_creations

Actor With Most Minifig Representations Within a Span of LEGO Licenses

Nick Fury is played by Chi McBride on The Ultimate Spiderman, thus that is who is minfigure is based on.

I don't know...I'm still not convinced, :tongue:. The other figs mentioned in this thread are the actual actor playing said character, not a drawing of a character based on an actor. That's basically why I think Nick Fury fig doesn't count towards Jackson.

If you are counting performance, then the Nick Fury is Chi McBride. For an actual Samuel L. Jackson you have to wait until TLG makes a set with Nick based on either the existing Marvel movies or the upcoming movies Captain America: Winter Soldier, Nick Fury or Avengers 2.

Speaking of the Ultimates comics, there is a scene on one of the early books that has the Ultimates discussing who would play them if an Ultimates movie were made. Robert Downey Jr. was suggested for Tony Stark. Nick Fury states that he would have to be played by Samuel L. Jackson. It was jokingly suggested that Steve Buscemi should play Bruce Banner. By that logic, all those actors exist as themselves in the Marvel Ultimates universe. To my knowledge Steve Buscemi has never been approached by Marvel for any roll.

There are two different Hulk figs. The polybag one is likely the comics version and the maxi-fig is the Avengers movie version played by Mark Ruffalo.

Deadpool's look has been pretty consistant throughout the various Marvel universes. I'm not sure of the genesis of the set, but the look of the other figs makes me think it is something from an X-Men or Wolverine comic. Magneto in the set is not Sir Ian McKellen as Fox holds that license, and Magneto would have been in dark red if it had been him. Same goes for Hugh Jackman.

If you are talking separate characters, your winner has to be Warrick Davis as he has performed as four characters made into Lego Minifigs. If you are talking number of themes, Warrick Davis ties with Alfred Molina.

If we count voice actors, then we also have to count Mark Hamill. See, this is like some vicious endless circle. :laugh:

If we count voice actors, then we also have to count Mark Hamill. See, this is like some vicious endless circle. :laugh:

No you can't because neither of the Joker figs are based on the BTAS Joker. Or the AA/AC Joker.

-Omi

No you can't because neither of the Joker figs are based on the BTAS Joker. Or the AA/AC Joker.

-Omi

Apparently most of the Batman theme villians are supposed to be based/inspired by B:TAS, so yeah.

Apparently most of the Batman theme villians are supposed to be based/inspired by B:TAS, so yeah.

Not all of them were. Both Joker figs were based on the comics. Only Mr. Freeze (first one), Harley (obviously) and Two Face (first one) were. The Riddler comes from the old comics and the 60's show, Bane is comics, Croc is comics, Penguin is comics, new Two Face is comics, etc.

The Joker figs do not even share the same face from the BTAS Joker, nor have his darker green hair.

-Omi

Edited by Omicron

Ok, so the criteria should just be live-action characters with direct corresponding Lego minifgures only.

I would also add in that the live-action characters must have speaking roles. Sure, Pat Roach has three minifigures, but nobody knows who he is.

Ok, so the criteria should just be live-action characters with direct corresponding Lego minifgures only.

That and my criteria (and also the criteria most Lego employees use) is the likeness of said actor too.

-Omi

I know you are all going to scream at me "THAT'S NOT FAIR!" but I realized that Sean Astin has two: Samwise Gamgee from LOTR and Raphael from TMNT.

Edited by Tolkien

Keira Knightley has two, Elizabeth Swan from POTC and Princess/Queen Amidala from Star Wars TPM. Natalie Portman may have played Padme who is the real queen, but in TPM Portman never wears her red dress that her double wears, played by Keira.

Keira Knightley has two, Elizabeth Swan from POTC and Princess/Queen Amidala from Star Wars TPM. Natalie Portman may have played Padme who is the real queen, but in TPM Portman never wears her red dress that her double wears, played by Keira.

No, when Keira Knightley is impersonating the queen, she wears a black dress in the shiny ship at the beginning and a weird short one with matching hairdo during the final fight scene. The fancy complicated red dress only comes during the senate scene and that is Nathalie Portman wearing it.

No, when Keira Knightley is impersonating the queen, she wears a black dress in the shiny ship at the beginning and a weird short one with matching hairdo during the final fight scene. The fancy complicated red dress only comes during the senate scene and that is Nathalie Portman wearing it.

Actually the minifigure isn't depicting that red dress from the senate. But you are right that it is indeed Portman who was wearing that costume. The Queen Amidala minifigure is in reference to the opening of TPM where the queen contacts the trade federation. At that point it is Amidala herself, her handmaiden Sabe pretends to be her after the federation invades.

Did anyone mention Helena Bohnam Carter? She played Bellatrix Lastrange in Harry Potter and Red in Lone Ranger, so she has two minifig representations.

Nick Fury is based on his appearance in Utilmate Spider-Man, so he doesn't count.

I don't know if we could count James Badge Dale because we don't know if the Extremis Soldier is supposed to be Eric Savin( though I highly believe it is supposed to be, it has some of his facial features).

But if it is he would have two figures: Eric Savin and Dan Reid from The Lone Ranger.

Savin is bald in the film and never wears a suit like the one in the set.

Yeah, but nobody does...

Good point the sets i have seen do not seem to have any connection to the events of the movie. Apart from figures anyways.

Edited by legofreak86

Savin is bald in the film and never wears a suit like the one in the set.

He could have had a different design when Lego first learned what savin would look like, and then his look was changed.

I still think it's Alfred Molina with 3 (Dr.Ock from Spider man, Sheik Amar from PoP, and Indiana's helper in Raiders)

Edited by Dr.Cogg

I think it's still Warwick Davis

Griphook (and generic Goblins) Harry Potter Movies

Professor Flitwick, Harry Potter Movies

Wald, The Phantom Menace

Wicket, Return of the Jedi

Does Sean Astin count as two? Sam gamgee and Raphael (voice) ?

I personally do count all instances of an actor playing a character made into an official minifigure, even if "only" a voice performance or a completely masked/costumed one. It's not as though minifigures are that closely modelled upon real human beings anyway - I don't recall Hamill, Ford, Molina, Lee or anyone of those other folks having heads shaped like propane tanks, for example.

Did you guys forget Pat Roach?

482832fd19a468ae11b6363dedb1ef9d.jpg

There are 3 minifigs: Cairo Swordsman, German Mechanic and the Chief Guard in 7199. (I never knew he was in Clockwork Orange. I only knew Darth Vader is in it, and found that already great!)

Only two, actually - the Cairo swordsman was played by Terry Richards, not Pat Roach. Pat Roach does play not one but two other characters in the Indiana Jones series, for a grand total of four, but only two of them got official minifigure representation.

You can add Christopher Meloni to the list of actors that have a minifigure representation. You might know him best from Law and Order: Special Victims Unit, however he plays Colonel Hardy in the new Man of Steel movie.

250px-Colonel_Hardy.png

sh079.jpg