Sign in to follow this  
Forresto

Forresto's Star trek vessals

It's late and I have to get to bed so I will update this front page later with a better intro paragraph. For the time being however I will say that these models, at least some, have been finished for a while. Some are updates to ships I have already done (Bird of Prey) and redos of past ships (Constitution).

Constitution Class

The good old ship that Captain Kirk, Mr. Spock, and Dr. MCcoy crewed.

tos1.jpg

tos2.jpgside view

tos3.jpgback/side view

Klingon D-7

tos7.jpg

tos9.jpg The famous view, that if you are on the ship seeing this, it'll probably be your last.

B'rel Bird of prey

My updated version of the BOP that I had uploaded to EB before.

tos13.jpg

tos15.jpg

Romulan warbird

tos10.jpg

tos11.jpg

Group shot! :sweet:

tos16.jpg

Here is a link to my brickshelf gallery for more pictures: Link and Thank you very much for spnding time viewing my work. Commentsand constructive criticisms are welcome :classic:

Edited by Forresto

The bird of prey is brilliant sor something made from so few pieces. I love them all but this one was so simple yet clever!

Wow, some very nice little MOC's favorite is probable the Constitution class, followed by the Klingon D-7 :classic: Very well done mate, and keep bricking :thumbup:

Very nice MOC's 'Forresto' ! :sweet:

The Constitution Class starship is fantastic, as to both Birds of Prey.

Great design and build.........I'm a conformist! 'Forresto' I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Nice, I like this. Can we expect a borg cube with greebles and stuff? Or the defiant perhaps?

Thank you so much evryone for the comments so far and stay tuned for more ships. :classic:

Nice, I like this. Can we expect a borg cube with greebles and stuff? Or the defiant perhaps?

thanks and maybe you can expect it and maybe you can't. At the moment if I tell you to much Section 31 will pay me a visit :wink:

However I will be posting images for two more ships from the show Enterprise. Here's a teaser shot.

p1090848.jpg

Sorry for the belated comment, but wow, these are awesome Trek minis! This is something I wanted to do for a while but didn't know where to start... Yours are great inspiration! Can't wait to see more of your work :thumbup:

Amazing minis!

I love the attention to detail even at this scale. Keep up the excellent work!

Thank you guys for viewing! it's always comforting to know that with you're MOCs you can inspire somebody else so thank you.

THe NX-01 and Klingon Bird of Prey is up: Link

Edited by Forresto