Matija Grguric

MOC: Fallingwater

My large project is finally done! Construction was spread over 7 months, and more then 15000 bricks were used. This is my second largest MOC so far. For more information and picture please visit one of the galleries!

Thanks!

MOCpages

Flickr

4495259294_f58e507477.jpg

Holy @#$%#%#%T! I thought the mini Architecture model was cool, but now I see this and I am in shock at how amazing this is! :thumbup:

This is just amazing, especially because it is set in a winter scene. :thumbup:

Dude, that is INSANE!! I've been to the real Fallingwater, and this might be more impressive than standing outside of the real deal! Granted, no one outside of this blog would probably say the same, but my hat goes off to you... looks like a real labor of love!

Wow! This is superb! Way improved over LEGO's edition. Hope to see many more MOCs from you!

While I have to admit I would never want to live in the actual Frank Lloyd Wright house this is a fantastic job capturing it in Lego.

This must be a photo, it looks so real! Is the river from the waterfall made of the transparent smoky color? If so, then I love it even more. :wub: (don't know what it's called, but it's like trans. white but darker)

Stunning work, the detailing is excellent :wub: Does it fit minifigs?

Wow. Simply unbelievable Matja. :cry_happy:

I think it's safe to say that this beats the official LEGO model. :tongue:

OMG ! :oh3:

My jaw dropped when I saw the picture, congrat's on being front paged 'Matija Grguric' - totally AWESOME ! :laugh:

You have caught every detail of that set and made it your own, even the great Frank Lloyd Wright himself I feel would approve.

This is one of the finest MOC's I have seen in a long time, you have raised bar for all of us to aim for. :sweet:

Really and truly.....I'm a conformist! 'Matija Grguric' I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

A stunner, to be sure. Proportionally perfect, with fantastic stone/masonry work. Oddly enough, as much as I loathe winter, this is very inviting -- any chance of throwing a few logs on the fire and hosting a massive brick-fan party in there? Oh, right, it's not the real house . . .

Simply: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW I'm an architect and I would LOVE one of these for the entrance of my office!!!!! Congrats, really great MOC!!!!

A really great work Matija!

So many great photos and details. Love how you made the structure of the main buildings.

It is all so very good. I think your winter landscaping worked really good as well.

It looks really lovely. The water is crazy good as well. Like the use of trans black!!

Stunning, simply stunning. Excellent work Matija. :sweet:

Nice job Matija!

I hope it will be displayed at exhibition your LUG is holding in may, and that I'll be able to see it in person

That amazing!How much time it took to build it?

I've decided to build it in September 2009., and been working slowly on it since then. It's hard to tell how many hours I've spent on building it. Probably a couple of hundred maybe.

Thank you all for the great comments! :blush: