Sign in to follow this  
-zenn

wedge 61409

I've been using this wedge (61409) a lot and got it in a variety of colors; black, dark bluish gray, lime, red and yellow.

61409.jpg

Now I've checked bricklink to see of it excists in white. There is a white in 'wanted colors' but not in 'known colors', does that mean a white version doesn't excists? If so I am forced to probably paint one white... :tongue:

Now I've checked bricklink to see of it excists in white. There is a white in 'wanted colors' but not in 'known colors', does that mean a white version doesn't excists?

There are parts in many exotic colors on people's wanted lists. Only 'known colors' really exist.

If so I am forced to probably paint one white... :tongue:

Blasphemy! :tongue:

Hi

That it is in the "Wanted list" doesn't mean it has ever been produced, only that someone is wanting it (has added it to their Wanted List).

Also the difference between "Lots for sale" and "Know colors" is that "Known colors" are colors that have existsed in a set. Sometimes however, special colors are made by Lego and never end up in a set. An example are bricks produced for Legoland that find their way on to the market - for example being sold at as a bargain item in a Lego-store PAB.

Hoped that helped

EDIT: Rick beat me to it :classic:

Edited by superkalle

That it is in the "Wanted list" doesn't mean it has ever been produced, only that someone is wanting it (has added it to their Wanted List).

Right, you have to check the price guide to see if any have ever sold in the colour you want to get some idea of it's existence. Sadly, the price guide only goes back 6 months, so it isn't an absolute reference.

Sometimes however, special colors are made by Lego and never end up in a set. An example are bricks produced for Legoland that find their way on to the market - for example being sold at as a bargain item in a Lego-store PAB.

Also right. And when anyone finds parts like that, what should they do next? They should click here because your Uncle Shadows needs your help. :wub:

There are parts in many exotic colors on people's wanted lists. Only 'known colors' really exist.

Blasphemy! :tongue:

Ah, I understand.

Well painting isn't really my thing btw i'll probably choose another color scheme to work with.