Siegfried

Official Eurobricks Straightshooters List

+1 to Duncan Young for an awesome trade.. now I feel like I need more Clones!

+1 to Mooproxy for a great transaction (enjoy the Symbiote Spidey head!)

+1 to Captain Britain also +1 to Agoodfella for helping arrange a trade / sale between us.

Excellent comms and quick and secure postage.

+1 to Robianco very quick response. Thanks Rob! :classic:

+1 to Captain Britain for a very quick trade, pleasure to do business with you Dean :classic:

I'm pretty new to this forum. I'm also a member on other forums (non-Lego) and there they have integrated a feedback system on the users profile. If you did a trade with somebody you could just click on his profile and post feedback (+1, neutral, -1) and had some space to leave a comment in two boxes (one readible by all members, one only for the board and the 2 persons involved). 

I'm not sure if you are aware of this possibility, but might be worth looking into it, as I can imagine somebody having to add plusses all the time in the original post is very time consuming. 

**Keep on building**

Huge huge huuuuge thank you to @Darkdragon for fixing me up with this minifig for my Stormtrooper collection! Have to add that it's probably the best packaged minifig I've had arrived too!

Amazing! Finally arrived. Chrome Stormtrooper :)

Just now, Captain Britain said:

Huge huge huuuuge thank you to @Darkdragon

Glad he arrived safely, i've been stressed over it the whole time. :laugh::look:

I forgot about this thread.  +1 Captain Britain, great trader to work with.