Sign in to follow this  
Dave Shaddix

MOC: Finger Brickin' Good!

I've been kicking around the thought of doing a Cafe Corner Standard building of my own for quite some time now. I finally decided to take some time away from an ongoing project and put this together.

For a first attempt at this standard, I'm pretty happy with it.

For more pictures, visit my Flickr page

4487940511_5bcf59cc12.jpg

4488589732_fcb164065a.jpg

4487939941_dd83118c54.jpg

4488589198_b703d76845.jpg

4487939691_ea6058dfb4.jpg

AWESOME just AWESOME 'Dave Shaddix' love the pool table, bar and bike shop - pure genius !!! :grin:

Even the little blender in the background of the bar and the CHICKEN - so COOL !

Excellent design and build.......man, you I'm a conformist! .........really I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Done well, played hard and rode rough! Well done on a beautifully designed interior Dave! The outside shop fronts are a site to behold, especially the curved awning. The rainbow awning is a bit too busy and clashes with the nearby awnings, but that's a personal preference. the pool hall is fantastic and I may work on a similar design in future for a Pub project I have in mind.

One day the chickens will have their deep fried revenge on us all, one tasty wing at a time!

I feel like I should ask the waiter for a "pack of red apples"

Cheers and great work. :sweet:

It really is the best Cafe Corner Moc I've seen so far.

Since there are so many details, just unbelievable. But the color scheme I like most of all! :thumbup:

Edited by Skalldyr

very good! I like the bar, it have a very beautiful design!

Good choice of colors! I like it :thumbup:

Excellent. I really like all the interior details.

bloggedct.png

Looks really good. And is that Rick Astley walking into a bar? I was kinda expecting the Black Guy to start doing flips and stuff!

Lovin' all your small details

Finger Brickin' AWESOME! Great building! I love the awning, and the interiors are great too. Do you have an interior for the Chicken place?

Really nice design! :thumbup: I see a lot of clever interior and exterior building techniques, especially in the corner and the roof sections :cry_happy: I must say BRAVO, sir! :wink:

Excellent MOC. Nice touch with the chicken drumstick for the door handle. :thumbup:

That is excellent,so detailed! Do you have anymore pics of the little black scooter hanging on the wall,would love to build something similar!

The exterior is very detailed, so much so that it's almost too much! :classic:

But the interior is simply amazing. A lot of innovative techniques, and an eye for detail that is almost mind-blowing. Very, very well done! LOVE the pool table, the lamp - and the bike shop interior. Wow.

Edited by L@go