Sign in to follow this  
army23

april fools!

I just won the lottery!April fools!this topic is for all your humerous april fool's jokes,pranks. and other fun stuff. :laugh:

One of my favorite dirty-tricks: Pop-its (those little things ya throw and they make a small bang when they hit something hard) attached to the legs on a toilet-seat, then gently lowered so the seat rests on them rather than setting 'em off.

Soon as somebody sits down... *Palpatine cackle*

Clear Film over the toilet bowl. You know, the plastic stuff you can keep food fresh with/safe with? If you put it taut over the bowl and make sure it is hidden under the seat. Then someone goes to use it and the taut plastic causes "splasback" :devil:

Clear Film over the toilet bowl. You know, the plastic stuff you can keep food fresh with/safe with? If you put it taut over the bowl and make sure it is hidden under the seat. Then someone goes to use it and the taut plastic causes "splasback" :devil:

Oh, that is just vile! :laugh:

Erm, my favourite April Fool's joke was a couple of years back, when I told my then-girlfriend I had tickets to the official Premiere of the Twilight movie. I didn't and er, well. "Then-girlfriend" gives it away, really. :hmpf_bad::tongue:

~A.S.

I am doing some pranks on my sisters right now.I hid there stuff and I'm going to give them riddles to figure out were their stuff is hidden.I am also taking out the light bulbs in their rooms,and then hiding their phones,so they have to look for their phones in the dark!Last but not least I put a stick against the door so when they open it it will fall.I am still planning more so look out for more of my sinister shcemes. :laugh:

I'll join in now :wink: , simply ask someone do they know what the three signs of madness are ?

They will say no. Then you say first, talking to yourself, second is hair growing on your palms then if you got them and they look at their hands say third, looking for those hairs.

I actually did get somebody with that prank and it took him a whole minute to work out that he had been had !

Works well if everyone has been drinking ! :devil:

I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Fake parking tickets. I did that one of my friend's girlfriend's car.

Fake parking tickets. I did that one of my friend's girlfriend's car.

That's funny, really great. Where did you get them?

You can find them at novelty and joke shops. There are also fake parking ticket generators and templates on the Internet.

Happy ticketing. :classic:

A lot of my girl friends like messing with their moms. One called her mom and told her that her friend got hit by a car, and another called her mom telling her that she got suspended from school. :tongue:

If you're a purist muscle-car aficionado offended by all the "2Fast2Foolish" eyesores cluttering the roads in the USA or have a "ricer" you wanna sting, RiceCop.com has a bunch of fun tickets...