Sign in to follow this  
Svelte

Announcing a NEW Reviewer's Academy Initiative

I made a review, but it won't happen that often. Besides, I'm not in the academy and it helps me get even more experience about reviewing. :sweet:

I don't think I'm allowed to enroll, being a student and all. However if I am please tell me so. :thumbup:

Anyway I like this idea of letting others people come into the RA and help you teachers. It will hopefully help the reviews and also make the tachers lives in the academy a little easier. Good luck to all you guys who have decided to become A Teacher's Pet :classic:

I read a lot of reviews and spend a lot of time browsing the Reviewers Academy, in short I'm interested.

I'll take a green please.

Edited by Ratshot

I'm still all in. :thumbup: I'm surprised only a handful of people have signed up.

I'm sorry to announce that due to a lack of interest, the pilot Teacher's Pet program has been shelved :sadnew:

Thankyou to all those who were interested - in appreciation for the effort you made to sign up, you can keep your tags for a week or two as a reminder of your enthusiasm to be a 'Teacher's Pet'.

Perhaps if interest increases, we may revisit the program next year for a launch around 1 April once again.

Thankyou.

Its a shame this is unable to get underway. I just hope next time we are able to attract a few more people.

Yes, tell all of your friends to join next time. We already have a few ideas to make it better, and we're aiming for another April 1st launch like Svelte said. :thumbup: The next time around I'm sure we'll have plenty of people to make this successful. :classic:

Aww. I'm going to miss that apple. I was going to polish it with the cuff of my shirt and give it to a teacher. :cry_sad: I do have a question, was this a joke? It was an odd day to pick to release it and I believe that it aided in the very little interest. :sceptic: Also Svelte, you need a space between "Thank" and "you." :wink:

That's why we pets are supposed to exist.

Will us first teachers' pets have priority to being chosen the next time the initiative is revisited?

It is unfortunate that the project will not get underway. I wish it could have worked out. Maybe next time we need more advertising and I will miss my apple :sad:

P.S If this was actually an April Fool then maybe you should consider actually doing this as I am sure it would help.

Edited by Burman

Perhaps if interest increases, we may revisit the program next year for a launch around 1 April once again.

Sorry, Svelte, but looking through the replies it seems that a few Eurobrickers still don't get it.....

:classic:

Dr. D.

I'd love to be a teachers pet. I don't have enough time to review myself, so helping others would be great!

My preferance is the green apple

I'd love to be a teachers pet. I don't have enough time to review myself, so helping others would be great!

You haven't read the last page at all, have you....the program has been shelved. :sad:

Aww. I'm going to miss that apple. I was going to polish it with the cuff of my shirt and give it to a teacher. :cry_sad: I do have a question, was this a joke? It was an odd day to pick to release it and I believe that it aided in the very little interest. :sceptic: Also Svelte, you need a space between "Thank" and "you." :wink:

That's why we pets are supposed to exist.

Was it announced on the frontpage?

No it was not.

:hmpf:

As Academy Teacher with few time, I am on the lookout for a PTP (Personal Teacher's Pet) to assist me with the transfer of Pirate related content towards the Pirates forum.

Everyone that is interested can let me know in this thread.

DO read the previous pages of this thread before you react!!!

Thank You!

Zorro,

What exactly are you asking for? I might do it to help with the pirates stuff but I'm already a student.

You think I was talking about you? Ha ha! :laugh::sadnew::tongue: Since no one has plain out said it I'm going to assume this was a joke. If it was a serious program it probably wouldn't have been launched on that day it would get some frontpage attention. IMO the concept of it is good.

You think I was talking about you?

No, I was hinting at an answer to your question.

Is this is shelved next year too, I also am going to assume it is a joke.

Okay, so this is done...

Can I keep my apple? :grin:

Did you read the thread?

I'm sorry to announce that due to a lack of interest, the pilot Teacher's Pet program has been shelved :sadnew:

Thankyou to all those who were interested - in appreciation for the effort you made to sign up, you can keep your tags for a week or two as a reminder of your enthusiasm to be a 'Teacher's Pet'.

Thankyou.