Sign in to follow this  
Bricknave

MOC: Prince of Persia River Palace

In medieval Persia, Prince Dastan and Seso journey by battle-raft to a mystical Palace Outpost that is located by a river! They have come to collect the Dagger of Time so it wouldn't be used for evil! Unfortunately, two villains have managed to infiltrate the Palace, and are silently waiting for the heroes to enter . . .

This MOC was built entirely from pieces included in the Battle of Alamut set.

4476372546_99558064e8.jpg

4476372472_7fabd8a9ac.jpg

Here, you can see the S.N.O.T stairs.

4475595099_d822839f0e.jpg

The top of the Palace has whine, a gold statue and a wonderful view of the world around it.

4476371828_020b20920b.jpg

Thank you for viewing! :classic:

I am just after seeing this on flickr.

It looks just fabulous. The use of colours and the angles is brilliant.

The exterior looks very realistic.

Well Done.

That's a really nice alternate model. Back-of-box worthy, although it's too 'closed' to be something that TLG would release in their regular lines.

Great moc, Bricknave. :thumbup:

I really like your alternative build it looks really well build.

Can't wait to get that set, I love those new colors and figures.

the inventor

Wow, that's a great creation considering it only uses pieces from one set. And I love the idea of it being river-side with a raft for the good guys, not just any palace. Nice thinking on that part! :wink:

Can't wait to get my hands on this set so that I can incorporate all those great pieces to MOCs of my own.

Oh wow! This alternate is just as good, if not better than the official model! It looks like an Arabian version of a MMV building :thumbup:

AWESOME MOC 'Bricknave' really awesome ! :sweet:

Great staircase, highly detailed.......excellent design and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Awesome MOC, nice idea of using the doors as a raft. Are there any parts left over?

The top of the Palace has whine, a gold statue and a wonderful view of the world around it.

Would you like some cheese to go with your whine? :tongue:

Edited by indianajones

Really impressive MOC/D! :thumbup: Love how you've kept the "persian" feeling only using the bricks fromt the official set and, of course, that great SNOT raft :wink:

An excellent alternative build. The palace was impressive, but I was more interested in the cool idea of using doors as a raft. Nice job!

The more people I see rework this set the more I need to go out and buy it. Darn you Toys R Us for running out of stock for this almost immediately.

Well, there goes any chance of me winning. :grin: Very nice, and yes, I've also (mostly) just used my 2 PoP sets. And BTW I found Target has them stocked last time I checked.

-Santhor

Edited by Santhor

Well, there goes any chance of me winning. :grin: Very nice, and yes, I've also (mostly) just used my 2 PoP sets. And BTW I found Target has them stocked last time I checked.

-Santhor

I didn't enter this in any contests. Thanks for the compliment, though. :wink: