Oh wow! Those colours are awesome. Great truck! You could just call it Lime and Teal Racing Truck :wink::thumbup:

Or Deep Sea Avenger Truck of Doom, because of the colours, relating to the water. :tongue:

Edited by prateek

Truck is very fast and colorful! I suppose the teal color makes it at least 20% faster :) But what impressed me the most is the camera buggy! I suppose you bought 3 meters of USB cable just for this. Good filming and editing!

JunkstyleGio; It's a name used by some Dutch writer. There's plenty more where that came from: Bolmikolke, Klotterbooke, De Moraatz, Schattenkeinder, Dreverhaven, De Gankelaar, Tekalopte and Ypsilinti. Or I could follow Iain M. Banks' naming conventions.

Prateek; one problem with calling it the lime and teal racing truck; there's no lime in there. :grin:

Zblj; yeah, the cable was a bit of a shortcoming (heh) but with this kind of filming I can't really do much longer cuts anyway.

(And everyone, thanks again for your kind words.)

I figure the colors are a 'hate-it-or-love-it' deal, but I can live with that. I didn't want to have a grey chassis, and I think this worked out nicely. Racing vehicles aren't really known for their subtle colorschemes anyway.

The dimensions are roughly based on Lego's racing truck and a previous pneumatic truck. However, I don't have either set, so I can't do a side-by-side comparision.

Edited by mahjqa

Forget about the (really cool) truck! That video is kick-megablocks! :D

Edit: Bwahahahahahahahaha! A-s as in butt is changed into megablocks. Probably way old news for the lot of ya' but hilarious for me! :D

Edited by Tobbe Arnesson