Sign in to follow this  
Bohman

Swamp Thing, and the Crazy Hunter Gang

So yeah. I figured since I live in Sweden, I might just post this here. I usually hang around CS. Enjoy this little creation!

Out to capture an ancient creature:

razor-sharp claws, a beast of yore!

Perhaps it has another odd feature?

Whatever - they get to shoot some more!

Whether it's a bumblebee, strangely red,

or a colossus with bone-crushing fang!

They don't care. They want it dead:

it's Swamp Thing, and the Crazy Hunter Gang!

1-overall.jpg

MOCpages | Brickshelf

Hi and welcome to EB Bohman !!! :wink:

I'm sure you'll have a great time with us !!!

Now back on topic: what a neat moc you've posted !!!!

I love the colour combination and the shape is grezat !!! Its classic and modern at the same time !! A great revival of the Floridian swamp boats but with a nice sense of modernity and complexity !!!! The engine or propelling device has really a great design !!! I love the front lights hehe !!!

Show us more !!!!

Happy Hunting !!!

Yoda

This is interesting. It looks very much like a swamp hovercraft but retro fitted and propellerless. I like the circular engine/thrust unit very much and the overall shape is very nice. A nice MOC all around.

I don't care for the weapons though. They fit pirate just fine but not as nice for something modern. I also don't see a net launcher or a mount for more powerful arms. :(

We recently had a little discussion about hover vehicles and the way they work. I would be interested in you opinion on what makes this vehicle hover. You should check out that thread.

Thanks everyone for the comments. I will consider your critisism and enjoy your positive comments. A second version might come sometime in the future - I've got some good feedback so far. xwingyoda: for more mocs, check my brickshelf or mocpage. There are links in the original post.

As for comments on the hover technology, I'm afraid I won't be able to bring much to the discussion. I know how it works today, but find it difficult to discuss how it should work in the future and implementing it in MOCs. I'm afraid I'm all about the aesthetics. So, sorry suvie :unsure:. I'll follow the thread though.

Heh, I know how hovercraft work...I also found instructions to build a hovercraft. I could find it again and post it for ye.

Looks nice, I like how it resembles a Star Wars hovertaxi. The headlights don't look so good, and I think the weapons would at least be better off in grey. KUTGW!

Heh, I know how hovercraft work...I also found instructions to build a hovercraft. I could find it again and post it for ye.

Looks nice, I like how it resembles a Star Wars hovertaxi. The headlights don't look so good, and I think the weapons would at least be better off in grey. KUTGW!

That would be stealing ideas, which would get him disqualified.

-l2k-