Sign in to follow this  
Big Brick

Chinese architecture

Hi!

After the last month of inactivity, I think I shold post one of my few new MoCs:

- an ancient chinese castle.

dscn4267i.jpg

dscn4268i.jpg

dscn4272.jpg

dscn4269u.jpg

Back:

dscn4274.jpg

dscn4271a.jpg

dscn4270t.jpg

dscn4275.jpg

dscn4276y.jpg

dscn4280.jpg

dscn4281.jpg

dscn4283j.jpg

dscn4284u.jpg

dscn4285r.jpg

dscn4286.jpg

*ROARRR*

dscn4292.jpg

Comments?

greetings

Big Brick

Edited by Big Brick

You coded all of the images... just take the (code) (/code) things out of the post and it'll show.

Edit: Ok, you did it.

As to the castle, it's a nice little scene, and you managed to pack alot of detail into it without making it look crowded. The color scheme works well, too. Nice job.

Edited by Admiral M

Nice work!

Great to see that someone else is into this area too, I hope to finish my own Chinese MOC soon.

I agree with Admiral M and like how you used the colour scheme from the original sets with tan, red black and a touch of sand green, it really work well. :thumbup:

The foliage outside the wall looks really good and the flat sloping roof fits good on the wall and the building.

Keep up the good job! :classic:

I see you have the Dragon Fortress as well. It's certainly one of the greatest and most unique sets LEGO has ever created.

In your MOC you've stayed quite true to the original set, but I personally would've wanted to see something more original (and more authentic). It's also a bit too small to make a lasting impression, so you could definitely work on it some more. :wink:

But it's nice enough for sure, and I really like the bustling scenes you've made to compliment the building.

Great!

i do really love chinese architecture, whish they would release dragon fortress or something similiar again.

Excellent MOC 'Big Brick' ! :sweet:

Fantastic battle scene, man that balded head guy looks like Ming from Flash Gordon !

Great work and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

This is a great MOC. I like it. It looks very beatiful. But I think minifigures from adventure will be better! Like this:

img_2133__65793_zoom.jpg