Sign in to follow this  
Scouty

Imperial Soldier's Mafia: Day 6

Imperial Soldier's Mafia: Day 6

4515354929_7e8b14626a_o.jpg

"Haha! My first kill tonight! Uh, oh, what's happening here?"

Private Shadón was being taken away by the 53rd Guards.

4515991336_6b826baf97_o.jpg

"No! No! Let me go! I must...SAUSAGES! Let me GO! I'll desert! No, I can't do that, I must be honoured! NO!

My sausages will desert! No, they must be honoured, too! The sausages and I will desert! Yes, yes, we will desert!

War! War! It's horrible, so HORRIBLE! I will stay, fight to the end, fight to the end fight to the end fightotheendfighttotheend!

LET GO OF MY SAUSAGES!"

4515991376_d318a6f738_o.jpg

"Silly fool. Take him to the infirmary!!"

Perplexed, the soldier returns to his tent.

Soon, morning came and the soldiers found nobody but Private Shadón missing. They wondered until the Captain addressed the men.

4515991490_95338174b0_o.jpg

"I have been given a report from the Provost General concerning Private Shadón.

As one of the sentries were patrolling the camp, he heard Private Shadón speaking of desertion in his tent.

After trying to get him out of his tent, they concluded that he broke down, most likely from the horrors of

war and the degradation of how things are happening in the 42nd. He's been sent to the infirmary,

and might return to help finish our quest to find out the deserters. At least nobody died tonight. Well, eat up some breakfast and let's get to work!"

Confused, the men still went about with their morning duties and conversations...

The Rules

This game will follow the basic conventions of a Mafia Game. Each "day", you will be given 4 real days in which to vote for someone to kill. The day will end as soon as a majority decision is reached, or when the 4 days are up. If someone has been convicted, you will find out their loyalty shortly after end of the day. After this a night phase will begin, which will last 2 real days. Then the cycle will repeat. Those players with night actions must PM them to me during the night phase. If I do not receive them within the two days, they will not be counted.

In Imperial Soldier's Mafia, there are the Honoured and there are the Deserters.

- There will be two main sides in the game. You win when your side has defeated the other.

- Voting is to be done in the day thread, and should follow the following format: Vote: Character (Player). Please note the use of bold. This is the only format that will be accepted. To unvote someone, the same applies: Unvote: Character (Player).

- Voting will ONLY begin after 24 hours into the Day.

- You may not edit your posts. Violation of this rule may result in a court-martial.

- Please avoid posting out of character in the game thread.

- Do not ever directly quote something the game moderator has sent to you via PM, whether it be your character information, night action results, or any other form of communication. Violation of this rule will result in a court martial. You may of course paraphrase any information you receive; if it is your own words then it is fine.

- Do not discuss game tactics or "play the game" outside the game thread, including in the Confirmation and Discussion thread. You may communicate privately via PM, but this is at your own risk, and should be considered part of playing the game. Any violation of this rule will also result in a court martial.

- Please be considerate towards the host. I am unable to commit every possible minute to this, so things might be delayed. I will try to not to delay, though.

-Please stay in period while in game. This is to better enhance the quality of the game and make it more fun! This is to say, do NOT post anything modern or things past the early 1800's, the set time period of this game. You will be warned when you do this, and with three warnings, you will be put up to court martial. Any mentions of PMs in the game should be really be called "Letters".

-Please do not metagame. Metagaming is where you play the current game based off of the results of other past game. While it is a good tactic, it has ruined other player's game (like getting quickly voted off) because of their past character. Metagaming will result in an immediate court-martial.

-Players are no longer allowed to PM each other.

COURT-MARTIAL

If you are to be found breaking any of the above rules, you will be put to court-martial. These were military courts that would deal with soldiers who broke the rules (deserting, criminal acts, stealing). After you have been caught breaking the rules, the host will PM 5 random members in the game. They will decide your fate with a Yes/No vote. Found guilty, you will be sentenced to death. Found not-guilty, you are free. Be careful! Guilty members will not be replaced by the reserves.

Lastly,

Have a ball :sweet:

Character List:

alexthegreat.png Pvt. Alex Gierdieu (Alex the Great)

alice.png Pvt. Alain Entaine (Alice)

awesomestar.png Pvt. Aaron Stelly (AwesomeStar)

bigcam.png Pvt. Bill Cartelle (BigCam)

bobconstructman.png Pvt. Bobby Camon (Bob the Construction Man)

ca.png Pvt. Geoffrey Oult (Captain Genaro)

dragonator.png Pvt. David Reutal (Dragonator)

generala.png Drummer Boy Gace Maetan (General Armendariz)

metroid.png Provost Guard Mason Dalese (MetroiD)

new_right.png Flag Bearer Nathan Redman (New Right)

quarry.png Pvt. Quinn Malne (Quarryman)

rick.png Pvt. Rick Aellot (Rick)

roncanator.png Pvt. Ron Toreil (Roncanator)

sandy.png Pvt. Samuel Yellman (Sandy)

shadows.png Pvt. Michel Shadón (Shadows) - Decommissioned

stash.png Sergeant Stanely Hemphill (Stash2sixx)

whitefang.png Pvt. Wilson Gale (Whitefang)

Deceased:

martinsuperd.jpg Captain Martin Lecoq (Macoco) -Honoured

def2.png Pvt. Dan Gale (def) -Honoured

pedro2.png Lieutenant Pedro Pellsan (pedro) -Honoured

tanotrooper2.png Pvt. Talón Rames (Tanotrooper) -Honoured

iamded2.png Provost Guard Ian Des (iamded) -Honoured

tprud.jpg Pvt. Tom Perot (TinyPiesRUs) -Honoured

42nd Reserves:

Trexxen

Yg-49

Zepher

Jim Butcher

Dannylonglegs

Brickme

Ricecracker

Striker

Poor Pvt. Perot, I thought he was innocent but the majority didn't think so... Now Pvt. Shadon is gone, he was probably an honoured that was turning deserter, I guess it was for our own good. With Pvt. Perot being innocent, that means two certain people are definately up for voting today.

Well, this is a pickle. It appears that he was neutral, which is good that we got rid of him, I guess.

I know who I'm voting for today, and that's Sgt. Hemphill. It appears that Pvt. Perot was indeed loyal, which is why I trust his assumption that Hemphill is a deserter.

It's sad news indeed.. We kind of lost 2 persons last night, and I know whom I want to vote for today...

Oh dear, what a night, it turns out I was wrong about Pvt. Perot, however I'm glad to have been confirmed in another regard...

Gentlemen, I have a confession to make. With you all looking to find a scapegoat for what happened yesterday, I do not think I can keep this secret any longer, otherwise you will surely vote me off, and then all will be lost for us, the loyal soldiers. The fact is, I am the loyal vigilante. When I was investigated by Pvt. Perot, he was correct in his findings that I was indeed a killer, however with all his paranoia, he must have been blinded to the fact that I am our loyal vigilante, not a deserter. Last night I decided to use my limited killing ability for the first time to target Pvt. Shadón, as after the voting yesterday turned out for the worse I was convinced he was a deserter, and thought I needed to act to prove myself. I was unable to carry out my action however, as I was turned away by the General himself who said I could not target him, but it looks like that may have been for the best, for we now know that Pvt. Shadón is a neutral player, so not one of the deserters after all. The General mentioned that he is not really Michel Shadon, but someone else who is there for a good reason, so I'm happy to accept that.

I know that coming forward like this has now brought me to the attention of the deserters, and they will very likely still try and get me voted off today now they know who I am to remove me as a threat to them, but I urge all of you who are still loyal to this regiment to stand strong and not vote with them. We can still stop these filth from killing us and deserting this noble war, but we can only do it if we don't crumble and turn on each other while they subtly push us on, spreading lies to try and send us running the wrong way. Gentlemen, I place my life in your hands.

That is quite a confession, Private Reutal!

This is indeed most confusing. I had sincerely hoped that Pvt. Perot would be the man we were looking for, but instead we killed one of our honoreds! Not only that, but possibly the only person I have to a true friend in this cursed camp is now been taken to the infirmary!

It's almost too much to cope with, if I am honest... I think I need a blueberry muffin...

*Stelly munches on a muffin before turning to Reutal*

Are you sure of what you said? To lie and trick us all would be a horrid act, you do know that? How can we confirm what you have said?

Alright, what did just happen here?

So Mr. Shadón wasn't the honorable person he led me to believe... I feel strange. It looks like I've been pulled and pushed by people in every allegiance. :sceptic:

I honestly have no idea who to trust anymore. It was obvious that I trusted wrong people yesterday. Let's see if there is any salvation for us today.

I too was convinced that Perot had either lost his mind - which is still possible, but then I wonder who our sane investigator is - or was a misleading deserter, which turns he was not.

The deserters are playing us, day in day out. Look at the list of honorable men we've lost in our attempts rid our regiment from the deserting scum... :cry_sad:

which is still possible, but then I wonder who our sane investigator is -

There's still the high possibility that the sane investigator was taken out early in this game of life, and his job just didn't pass to anyone. It certainly is plausible considering how poorly we honored soldiers are doing... :sceptic:

I am sorry for loosing my enthusiasm to solve this issue after Day 3, I just felt so betrayed by Mr. Perot, and now it turns out Mr. Shadón wasn't honest with me either. I could just beat myself up for believing him so blindly.

Seems like the time has come to put all cards on the table, after seeing Pvt. Reutal's revelation I've realized that I must come forward to if we're to have any chance of defeating these deserters. I am not without power at Night, I am able to block others from doing any mischief, yes, I am the honoured blocker. Last night I went out and made sure Pvt. Gale stayed in his tent for the whole night by tying up the opening, this caused some very angry swearing inside and I saw a knife trying to cut it's way out, but luckily this attempt failed and we didn't lose an honoured soldier. This has made me convinced that Pvt. Gale is the deserters' killer, so I will be voting for him today, and I urge everyone of you to do the same.

I've been suspicious of Pvt. Gale since Day 1, but somehow he got me convinced otherwise at one point. Now, I just don't know...

Gentlemen, I have a confession to make. With you all looking to find a scapegoat for what happened yesterday, I do not think I can keep this secret any longer, otherwise you will surely vote me off, and then all will be lost for us, the loyal soldiers. The fact is, I am the loyal vigilante.

Hmm, very interesting Pvt. Reutal. If that is so, how come you waited till now to inform us? Wouldn't it have been better to inform us when you were closer to being killed? It seems like some people I susspect very strongly are your greatest supporters and that they refused to vote for you when we only needed one vote. Untill We started to vote for you, everyone would follow in unison giving us the votes we need, however when you came along, we always missed convicting you by one or two votes. Prehaps some deserters refusing to vote for the murderor?

You do have a very convincing story. Also, if we are to believe Pvt. Perot, claimed he found a letter tying you in with the deserters. What do you say about that?

If I have made any mistake, please feel free to correct me. I will be eating muffins with Pvt. Stelly :tongue:

Seems like the time has come to put all cards on the table, after seeing Pvt. Reutal's revelation I've realized that I must come forward to if we're to have any chance of defeating these deserters. I am not without power at Night, I am able to block others from doing any mischief, yes, I am the honoured blocker. Last night I went out and made sure Pvt. Gale stayed in his tent for the whole night by tying up the opening, this caused some very angry swearing inside and I saw a knife trying to cut it's way out, but luckily this attempt failed and we didn't lose an honoured soldier. This has made me convinced that Pvt. Gale is the deserters' killer, so I will be voting for him today, and I urge everyone of you to do the same.

megablocks... Plain megablocks. You are not the loyal blocker, and for sure, you are not one at all! :thumbdown:

Now, I know very clearly whom is scum right now.. And, it's extremely crystal clear to me. I will be voting for Private Quinn Malne later, and I urge all of you to believe me. At first, I was holding reservations, and wanted to vote for Private David Reutal, as I have valid reasons speculating that he is the killer for many occassions at night. However, claiming the role of the blocker from Private Quinn has confirmed that he is a scumbag.

Come to this point, I will also reveal my role. I am the true loyal blocker at night, and there is no time to lose, and I know those scum will target me tonight if I am not dead anyway, since they want to pinpoint whom is holding those key actions.

I will share my findings with all of you, and in case I am dead, and leaving you guys disbelief, and it's up to you to believe me or not whether I am fabricating my evidence or not.

Night 1 = No Action/Staying inside the tent with my brother

Night 2 = Block Lieutenant Pedro (Unsuccessful) (I was there, and that's where I saw the killer hitting on him, with the moustache theory)

Night 3 = Block Private David Reutal (Success) (No killings that night)

Night 4 = Block Provost Guard Ian Des (Unsuccessful) (Killed by the sound of second gunshot)

Night 5 = Block Private David Reutal (Success) (No killing that night, Private Michel Shadón was only de-commissioned, not killed)

I have indeed showhand my cards, and leave none on me. It's up to you, to believe or not. If I am convicted eventually, I pray you may utilise the remaining information at hand.

May god bless us all and help us in this.

I am so lost and confused right now. Does anyone have some parchment and a quill so I can write everything down and sort through all of this? Claims of this and that...so messed up. Besides, with all of his eating, Pvt. Stelly should weigh about 400 pounds by now!

megablocks... Plain megablocks. You are not the loyal blocker, and for sure, you are not one at all! :thumbdown:

Now, I know very clearly whom is scum right now.. And, it's extremely crystal clear to me. I will be voting for Private Quinn Malne later, and I urge all of you to believe me. At first, I was holding reservations, and wanted to vote for Private David Reutal, as I have valid reasons speculating that he is the killer for many occassions at night. However, claiming the role of the blocker from Private Quinn has confirmed that he is a scumbag.

Come to this point, I will also reveal my role. I am the true loyal blocker at night, and there is no time to lose, and I know those scum will target me tonight if I am not dead anyway, since they want to pinpoint whom is holding those key actions.

I will share my findings with all of you, and in case I am dead, and leaving you guys disbelief, and it's up to you to believe me or not whether I am fabricating my evidence or not.

Night 1 = No Action/Staying inside the tent with my brother

Night 2 = Block Lieutenant Pedro (Unsuccessful) (I was there, and that's where I saw the killer hitting on him, with the moustache theory)

Night 3 = Block Private David Reutal (Success) (No killings that night)

Night 4 = Block Provost Guard Ian Des (Unsuccessful) (Killed by the sound of second gunshot)

Night 5 = Block Private David Reutal (Success) (No killing that night, Private Michel Shadón was only de-commissioned, not killed)

I have indeed showhand my cards, and leave none on me. It's up to you, to believe or not. If I am convicted eventually, I pray you may utilise the remaining information at hand.

May god bless us all and help us in this.

Given that we all know the results of each night, this seems like a pretty desperate attempt to cover your tracks with everyones honesty coming forward.

I'm tending more and more to believe Pvt. Reutal, he said he hadn't used his killing power on the nights you say there were no killings, so you havent given us anything useful which makes me believe you are making it up to cover your own butt.

Hm. I think I'm going to team up with Private Stelly here. Right now, the combination of sausages (yes, there are some left over from Monsieur Shadòn) and crêpes sounds so much better than listening to all these insinuations. Everyone's trying to push the cart their own way and I feel I've seen a bit too much lying going on at this point in time. Only thing I need to do is find out who's lying and the puzzle will be complete. Until then, you can find me happily munching away on my way to weighing 100kgs!

I am so confused right now, everyone is throwing out their own info that we've never heard before to save their own behind's. Everyone can't be right, so I'll just sit back and see who I think is the most suspicous. Monsieur Dalese, can you pass me one of those sausages!

4516043978_ec211cce02_o.png

"The 24 hour probation is over and you may vote."

9 votes are needed to convict

I believe it is time to vote now, and the small ban has been lifted.

I am going to Vote: Sgt. Stanley Hemphill / Stash2Sixx once again, for the reasons that I've stated earlier, and in past days. Private Perot found out that Hemphill was a deserter, and I believe him. He's been flying under the radar, saying that he has to "Write all this information." Then he tries to distract us with a funny joke about our fellow soldier's eating habits. I've been suspicious of this man since day three, and so has Private Perot. Look what happened to him.

As stated earlier, I'm convinced Pvt. Gale is the deserters' killer. Vote: Pvt. Wilson Gale (Whitefang).

I start my first vote, and I am absolute certain that Pvt. Quinn Malne is scumbag.

Vote Pvt. Quinn Malne / Quarryman

I'm tending more and more to believe Pvt. Reutal, he said he hadn't used his killing power on the nights you say there were no killings, so you havent given us anything useful which makes me believe you are making it up to cover your own butt.

It's up to you to interpret, and if you choose not to believe, it's your business, and of course, when I am dead, all of my findings will automatically be considered as truth.

A weird day, it has been. And day after day I see these killers slipping away just barely every time...... thats why I

VOTE: Pvt. David Reutal (Dragonator) Lets see them escape out of this one.

As stated earlier, I'm convinced Pvt. Gale is the deserters' killer. Vote: Pvt. Wilson Gale (Whitefang).

I have to agree with you there. Something just hasnt been right with him from the start.

Vote: Pvt. Wilson Gale / Whitefang.

Ok.

VOTE: Bobby Camon/Bob the Construction Man

I'm under the radar? What is this radar you speak of? I was the one with the testicular fortitude to tell everyone about my abilities up front. I've also shown up and made multiple comments these past five days. And you have the gall to tell me I'm avoiding people? I don't think so fella!

Of the two of you, I must say I believe Pvt. Quinn more. It seems to me that you are making a desperate and highly defensive last minute attempt to save yourself now that someone has come forward evidence against you, and personally, I'm not buying it. Interesting that now that someone has claimed to be the blocker and mentions you, that you are so quick to jump and say that actually, you're the blocker. Very interesting, and that with your highly defensive response and rather bad record over the last few days puts you in my mind as being the real deserter, not Pvt. Quinn.

I myself, going off what I know and what I've observed, believe that Pvt. Quinn is the one telling us the truth here. Pvt. Gale has seemed suspicious to me from the start, and so I am happy to put my faith in Pvt. Quinn and find out the truth of this.

Vote: Pvt. Wilson Gale (WhiteFang)

I believe that this man is the real deserters killer, and I urge all of you who are truly loyal to join in this vote and get rid of him once and for all. This could be the pivotal point for us loyal troops, we won't go down without a fight!