missouri_bb63

Great Dutch train MOC's

traintech1.jpg

As I still haven't got the possibility to make any MOC's of my own at the moment, I figured I should at least share a link to a Brickshelf user who has some pretty cool creations. I am not sure if any of you have seen his creations before. Below is just one of them. You should have a browse through all of his folders.

His contact information is on Brickshelf so feel free to write to him if you would like to praise his work. I probably will.

p1011364.jpg

click here for more

In the mean time I am on holiday from this coming week so I will be making a few BlueBrick contributions and hopefully I will be able to start some proper MOC's once I have moved into my new flat and will actually have some room for a LEGO collection.

Happy building!

Edited by TheBrickster

hat off to your MOC! impressive! just wondering how can handle curved tracks, cars looks really long!

have a nice lego day

mrBlue

hat off to your MOC! impressive! just wondering how can handle curved tracks, cars looks really long!

have a nice lego day

mrBlue

That is an excellent point. When I was looking at these last night I didn't even notice. It might run on HoMa's curved track which he used for his ICE 3. click here

It looks like the tucks aren't even meant to rotate on this one. Still looks good though.

p1011731.jpg

At this point I would like to point out again that these are not my creations, I just found them and wanted to share them. My only MOC to date can be found in the signature below.

Edited by missouri_bb63

Very convincing build. Any idea on how the paint scheme was created, are these stickers or decals? It looks like real paint to me, so it's probably decals? A very fine job in any case!

This builder has really some nice creations. However, he cuts and modifies some parts in models, and that's something I don't really like. Not all the models, as far as I know the VIRM in the first image is 100% unmodified LEGO, aside from the decals or stickers.

These models are for display use only, so they don't need to be able to take narrow curves.

On 3/22/2010 at 5:03 PM, Rijkvv said:

These models are for display use only, so they don't need to be able to take narrow curves.

Then why does it have a 9volt motor at the front?

1 hour ago, DaviHuis said:

guide on how to make it? I wanna recreate it

37 minutes ago, JaBaCaDaBra said:

Then why does it have a 9volt motor at the front?

Seriously gentlemen, reviving an 11 year old thread??

1 hour ago, Phil B said:

Of someone posting another builder's MOC?

(Did you even read the post or click the link?)

1 hour ago, Duq said:

Of someone posting another builder's MOC?

(Did you even read the post or click the link?)

Yes I did read the post. What is your point?

4 hours ago, Phil B said:

What's wrong with that?
I agree that netetiquette tell us not to post in old topics but that rule dates back to the Usenet era where there was no google that finds old topics.

2 hours ago, Phil B said:

Yes I did read the post. What is your point?

Sorry @Phil B, that comment was not aimed at you but at the gentlemen before you.

3 hours ago, JaBaCaDaBra said:

I agree that netetiquette tell us not to post in old topics but that rule dates back to the Usenet era where there was no google that finds old topics.

That is one thing. The other is (I believe): Here on EB we are not not (=) allowed to post into old threads, when we make clear, why we are doing it. Something like: I know this thread has been dead since two decades, I need to ask/would like to/think it is/admire this/ ... lets any moderator stay calm and relaxed.

As said: I believe. In my opinion there is nothing wrong resurrecting an old thread for any of these reason. I also believe they installed the WayBack Machine for exactly that purpose regarding the Internet ...

Best
Thorsten