1. 1. Vote your opinion

• Poor - what's this? leftovers?
    • Below Average
    • Average
    • Above Average
    • Outstanding - now I can build anything

indexed.gif

bc9.jpg

Well, since I discovered that these weren't just old tubs they found in the back of a stockroom, and actual new sets I decided to get together a break-down of what's in the can...

bc10.jpg

The label gives all the vital info, plus a sneak peek as to what's inside...although it may not be entirley accurate :P

bc1.jpg

First thing I noticed from the loose pieces in the keg is that it's enough to build two Vahki Bordakh and two Vahki Nuurakh...that's four whole Vahki in one can. Most may find this a let down (judging by the number of Vahki still on clearence shelves) but for Vahki fans like myself this is a great thing! also of note, the Vahki torso supports come in old gray and new blay...so you can pick what suits you :wink:

bc2.jpg

Yes, there are enough pegs and such to complete the Vahki...along with two Kraata canisters.

bc3.jpg

Also tossed in the keg are an assortment of Toa tools, most of which are Nuju's crystal spikes...but there's also a couple Rahkshi spines and even a gunlike piece that I can't wait to use in a MOC. :wub:

bc8.jpg

Then we get into the bags. These parts seem even more random then the tools but there's enough good stuff in here to give them ample usefulness

bc7.jpg

Lots of Toa Metru masks and Rahkshi heads (plus the Kanoka discs from the Vahki I failed to photograph earlier :P ) , also there are 5 Matoran masks...mine were different from the ones pictured on the canister...but who really cares, they're masks.

bc4.jpg

bc6.jpg

Shouder Armor, feet, and connectors are also in the bags. The clear connector sockets are great because they can be used for Rahkshi eyes.

bc5.jpg

The set is rounded out by assorted armor and torso pieces. From what I understand, the big green piece is from the old NHL hockey player sets. Guess it'll work for bionicle.

Overall, any big Tub-O-Parts is great. This one isn't as varied or full of obscure pieces and colors as it could be, but it's well worth the purchase price. I gladly give it the Deino Stamp of approval nuts.GIF

Whoa! All of that for 6 dollar? That's just plain awesome :happy:

Still, I'm not a Bionicle fan. They should do one of these tubs for SW...

I'm not that much on a Bionicle disciple but it looks rather intriguing concerning some project I had in mind for some time now...

Does anyone know whether this thing is available in Germany? Perhaps trough TRU?

I'm not that much on a Bionicle disciple but it looks rather intriguing concerning some project I had in mind for some time now...

Does anyone know whether this thing is available in Germany? Perhaps trough TRU?

My local TRU here in Aachen had some a few weeks ago, so I think they are available all over Germany's TRUs.

Actually I am thinking of getting one of these buckets for expanding my viking dragons...

EDIT: Their homepage only shows this set:

6637 Ultimate Battle Set - Das Ultimate Battle Set beinhaltet 5 Bionicle Action-Figuren. for 19,99...

How much was that in Canadian?

Anyway, that looks awesome. I can't wait to go to my TRU and see if it's there.

I'd really love to know if this is available in Canada. We never get any of these tubs. :(

Great pics, some neat pieces in there.

I bought it too but mine had pieces for one Nuurakh (red), 2 green Vorzakh, andone blue Bordakh, and it was also missing a #2 black axle, which is not a real problem, so I guess there are variations to which vahki they come with (such as the other UCAS had either Panrahk or Vorahk (black or brown Rahkshi) randomly)

Dylan

I'd really love to know if this is available in Canada. We never get any of these tubs. :(

Great pics, some neat pieces in there.

I think its $30. i saw it at my TRU in toronto

I see a bunch of them at my TRU for 20$USD

does it have any ball joints? not the sockets, but the tiny single balls with the technic hole in them?

I see a few matoran skulls.... how about the clear 'brain' pieces?

How many Rahkshi can you make? i see a few back pieces...

thanks...

humh....

20$ is cheap.... but im not too sure i am interested in bionicle... not sure what the use of the pieces is since i mostly make System spaceships and stuff...

occasionally you can combine a few bionicle pieces for a really unusal detail.... but its hard to make them look... notBionicle