Ratshot

2010 Community Build-VOTING

I guess Exotrator-19. Cannon Foundry can use another cannon for its stock :pir_laugh2: !

I really like what he did with his entry, from the roof to the inside to the hanging cannon and the brickbuild one outside :thumbup: , so he has my vote.

Other favourites of me are:

• MetroiD-5. Town Square
  • Christoph-11. Dentists Office
  • Thrash--12. House of Ill Repute (Especcialy the inside which was shown to Staff only! :pir_kiss: )
  • ZCerberus--13. Barristers Office
  • Admiral Croissant--15. Bakery
  • Captain Blackmoor-20. Shipyard Masters Office
  • L-space-23. Poor House (food/cloths/shelter) (Impressive visual editing too!)
  • the Inventor-32. River Trading Post
  • Waterbrick Down-43. Morgue/Coffin Works
  • Pellaeon-55. Commons
  • Tereglith-59. Pirate Outpost

I had a very hard time finding the one I had to vote for indeed...in fact ALL the entries were pretty awesome, including the one not in my list!

Thanks everyone!

my vote goes to exotrator-19. Cannon Foundry! I love all the details on it, and its exactly how I thought one should look, so he earned my vote :pir_laugh2:

exotrator-19. Cannon Foundr

Just a great build, the pallet of colours is great, the perfect amount of variety without spoiling the look,

the roof of course is great and it just looks like it could fit right into the real world!!! :D

I vote for the exotrator-19. Cannon Foundry. Main reason - roof and color usage. Less is many times more ...

My vote goes to exotrator and his cannon foundry. Very nice build!

I'll go with 33-Inn

On another note, my entry apparently was fogotten to be placed in the first post. I've sent a message to Ratchot, I guess we shall figure out what happened there.

All the entries are fantastic...but to pick only one I guess it would have to be exotrator's #19. Cannon Foundry! The clean lines and use of color are superb. Nice roof technique too.

I also really liked MetroiD's town square for it's kenetic sense (nice use of the monkey!) and his #33 inn for the interesting choice of roof tiles! Grimmy's #30 house with it's slanted, deteriorating roof is awesome too.

All the entries are great!

My vote goes to

MetroiD-5. Town Square

I particularly love the roof the castaway's 'shop' in the square.

I'm torn between the elegantly crafted Cannon Foundry by Exotrator :pir-blush: and the playful yet disturbing Orphanage by badboytje88 :pir-cry_sad: . In the end my vote goes to the Orphanage cuz I'll always go with the underdog (I think the Cannon Foundry has enough votes by now).

too many choices :pir_wacko:

My vote goes to Christoph 11, dentist office, cause I like the angled window and the interior ^^

Well I have to say that badboytje88-22. Orphanage is my absolute favorite. I just love how he turned such an innocent orphanage into a sick child-trafficking operation. :pir-skull: :pir-sweet:

My vote goes to Admiral Woodhouse-52. Coastal Cannon Battery, though they are some really really good :pir-classic: