Sign in to follow this  
lysander

SW Concept File 019 [DIY series]

gallery_101_23_281.gif

Hello everyone, this is the latest DIY by me - featuring burial event for Darth Vader in Episode VI

4396833588_99fed1c722_b.jpg

4396069685_cf2c87ca1e_b.jpg

All the senior Rebel guys did attend the meeting......

4396843014_5936a5e2c7_b.jpg

There are pilots representatives from X-wing, A-wing, B-wing.....and you can find Ewoks as well

4396080615_51123e064a_b.jpg

Vader is sleeping peacefully on the woods

4396852652_7d304a07c8_b.jpg

As the son of Vader, he is trying to set fire on the woods......"Goodbye, Vader!"

4396087589_dfb23785fb_b.jpg

Beside Vader, you can find his lightsaber and his helmet

4396860172_9eac5de66b_b.jpg

Finally, the eternal image of Master Yoda、Obewan、Anakin appear all together. This marked the end of Starwars film series.......

4397082336_7b15de456e_o.jpg

Thanks for watching!

Great creation of the classic scene Lysander. I really like the funeral pyre and your use of battle-damaged Vader. Your bubble with the 3 force spirits at the end is really cute!

Your photographs are nice, if anything I'd say it might be that bit better if you get a large sheet of white paper (A2 is good) and put in in behind your diorama so it's against a plain background.

Good work! :wink:

I love your latest scene it looks great! Using the battle damaged Vader in the Fire pit looks really cool and is another great use for him. Great work keeo it up!

EXCELLENT MOC 'Lysander' - beautiful ending scene to episode 6 ! :sweet:

The details are great and the flowers are nice touch ! :sweet:

I'm a conformist! 'Lysander' I'm a conformist! ! :vader:

Very good, nice clear photos, I like that you used battle damaged Darth Vader, excellent MOC.

Great creation of the classic scene Lysander. I really like the funeral pyre and your use of battle-damaged Vader. Your bubble with the 3 force spirits at the end is really cute!

Your photographs are nice, if anything I'd say it might be that bit better if you get a large sheet of white paper (A2 is good) and put in in behind your diorama so it's against a plain background.

Good work! :wink:

Yes i agreed with you. I had better to place a plain card paper behind for better photo taking......i take your point.

OK wow, I searched your threads to see if I had missed any of your DIY series and low ad behold I did.

I've seen one or two setups of this scene before and this is by far the best. The wood stand for Vaders body looks so good, adn the flames are in the perfect positions. I like using the battle damaged vader and having his helmet on a post. I really think you did this scene justice.

NO this is just no right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :vader:

very well done btw! :thumbup:

Edited by fenris

OK wow, I searched your threads to see if I had missed any of your DIY series and low ad behold I did.

I've seen one or two setups of this scene before and this is by far the best. The wood stand for Vaders body looks so good, adn the flames are in the perfect positions. I like using the battle damaged vader and having his helmet on a post. I really think you did this scene justice.

Thank you very much. Vader is so powerful, i just cannot figure out when should i use the damaged Vader minifigure......now there is a place for this!