cusaeng

Lego Universe beta testers

I was wondering who the other euro brick Bata testers are?.

Why not let others know if you are one of the lucky ones to get a code and if so what is your ID.

Perhaps Euro brick members can meet up in the Lego Universe during the testing windows and share out thoughts.

Cusaeng

Didn't you guys have to sign off on a non-disclosure agreement?

Yeah, but I don't think that means we're not allowed to tell people we are Beta Testers

Yeah, but I don't think that means we're not allowed to tell people we are Beta Testers

Very true!. I deal with nda’s pretty much every day and as it is already public knowledge that the project exists then I cant see advising each other that we are Bata testers would be in violation of that agreement.

I got an update from the team regarding an NDA for the beta for LEGO Universe:

There is a declaration of secrecy; so, unfortunately, fans and other beta testers are not permitted to share screenshots or experiences from the game. We know that it is happening, and have seen a good deal of breaches of the declaration on YouTube and other sites. To address this issues we posted the following text on the game launcher last week:

Declaration of secrecy

It has come to our attention that LEGO Universe videos, screenshots and other Closed-Beta content has been shared on a number of public sites. This is in breach of the Declaration of Secrecy signed by all Closed-Beta testers.

Please help us protect the game by respecting the Declaration of Secrecy, and bear in mind that you are not permitted to share or write about anything you see in the Closed-Beta test. We thank you for your understanding.

So please do not share anything regarding the beta outside of approved LEGO channels.

- Jim Foulds

I'm Jade in lego universe.

P.S. I saw bugefun in the alpha and beta a lot.

P.S.S. Don't mean to brag but yes I am the jade that won the millenium falcon. :cry_happy:

I'm a beta tester, though I barely finished the sign-up process today so I haven't had an opportunity to play yet.

I was wondering who the other euro brick Bata testers are?.

Perhaps Euro brick members can meet up in the Lego Universe during the testing windows and share out thoughts.

Cusaeng

Very true!. I deal with nda’s pretty much every day and as it is already public knowledge that the project exists then I cant see advising each other that we are Bata testers would be in violation of that agreement.
What is euro brick & Bata testers :hmpf_bad:?

Everybody please read this post above by Ambassador cagri.

Play On :thumbup:!

Today while playing, as my minifig is MasterGeko, I noticed a certain Brickme, whom I seem to remember on here. :classic:

I still havent got a code yet... does it normally take long to get one ?

if you do not have a code by now you will probably not get one.

if you do not have a code by now you will probably not get one.

I only signed up for the closed beta last week...

Well,I cannot realease any info about the game or anything besides the fact that I am an Alp and Bet tester.

Other than that though, The code of secrecy must be ensured, no infor about the game shall be released from me.

I got in about a month ago, but I'm Trionx in the game. I'm looking for people to hang with in there if anyone wants to add me to their friends list. :laugh:

Edited by Darth Bionics