kurigan

My Modest Fleet

Greetings all!

I’ve been following this board since the summer but this is my first post. Instead of uploading images I would like to invite everyone to take a look at my modest fleet built in Lego Digital Designer. I’ve designed quite a few models in LDD all classic pirates scaled. Please take a moment to read the descriptions under the pictures. Constructive feedback is welcomed. Please enjoy.

http://s199.photobucket.com/albums/aa244/k...d/Tall%20Ships/

I’m always adding new models and am currently working on getting quality images of my real brick MOC’s and WIPs, so check back from time to time.

A large fleet you have on your computer. I think one of them looks familiar, the white one at the end. I've seen it on another site. Hope you enjoy your stay here at eurobricks.

Admiral Bejaune (aka T Green)

Skulls_Eye_Schooner_Sailor: thanks! At some point I may order the parts to construct one or a few, but right now I just don’t have the money. I wouldn’t suggest ordering directly from Lego as they charge a premium. When I can I’ll collect used bricks to fill in as much as possible, it’s just hard to pick one to start with. Since I have no signature as of yet I have to assume you were referring to Admiral Bejaune’s two decker, which I agree is quite impressive.

Admiral Bejaune: thanks for the welcomes, not to which you refer but I assure you everything on my photo bucket is an original creation by myself, though I don’t suppose I can guarantee that similar designs don’t exist else where in the world completely independently.

the_green_avenger: I believe you mean (old) Sophie, indeed they are similar vessels. I’m anxious to see how your model in progress comes out.

Thanks for looking!