Sign in to follow this  
Titolian

Steampunk Diver

I thought I'd make my first post of an MOC be one of my favorites.

Here he is:

4408925023_d113678956.jpg

I used a lot of BA and BF, and the visor under the Atlantis armor is held on by a sanded down one of these.

The gear behind the head piece is the drum from a BA Lewis Gun.

Thanks for looking!

This is legit one of the coolest figs I have seen in a while. What is that hockey mask looking thing behind the helmet? Is it a brickarms piece?

I love this figure! I hope you make more steampunk looking figs, you're very good at it.

Excellent minifig creation you have there 'Titolian' ! :sweet:

All the detail - very steam punk ! :grin:

But with all that metal - can he surface or does he stay down at Davey Jones Locker ! :devil:

Hope that gun is a rifle not a shotgun (they blow up under water - oh yeah a pistol is more effective than a rifle underwater - thank you Mythbusters !) :grin:

I'm a conformist! 'Titolian' I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

I think I have a good guess what this guy does. I'm guessing he dives into the polluted inner atmosphere to scavenge for the cities in the sky, right?

Tell me I'm right, just this one time. :grin:

Excellent! I love it Titolian. It reminds me of the diving suits in old adventure movies, like 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. Nice! :thumbup:

Simply stunning! Very complicated looking but appears quite simple to build - I would most certainly like to build my own! :cry_happy:

Is that an M14 Sniper with the scope cut off? I think it is, but I can't be sure.

These Atlantis headpieces are coming in extremely useful - I myself have used my own to create the bomb suit found in The Hurt Locker, as has another on these forums.

While I don't find the Atlantis theme particularly attractive in itself, it certainly provides a wealth of useful and cool looking parts, not least of which is this headpiece! :sweet:

Very well done! :thumbup:

~A.S.