Sign in to follow this  
Cerlin

Hello

Hi there!

I'm 28, from central europe (one of zee german-speaking countries) and got back from my dark age just 4 months ago. Seeing and loving my nieces' and nephews' lego sets, i started bying new sets again and washed and sorted my old legos from 1987-1993.

My old lego sets are mainly castle, some space, some pirates, a little technic and town.

The new ones i got are Power Miners, Indiana Jones, every impulse sets i find when shopping for food, and every set i find on sale :classic:

I think i have some old sets that still need reviewing, so, as soon as i found the technique to take pictures of lego, i'd be happy to add some pictoral reviews!

cheers everyone

Hi there!

I'm 28, from central europe (one of zee german-speaking countries) and got back from my dark age just 4 months ago. Seeing and loving my nieces' and nephews' lego sets, i started bying new sets again and washed and sorted my old legos from 1987-1993.

My old lego sets are mainly castle, some space, some pirates, a little technic and town.

The new ones i got are Power Miners, Indiana Jones, every impulse sets i find when shopping for food, and every set i find on sale :classic:

I think i have some old sets that still need reviewing, so, as soon as i found the technique to take pictures of lego, i'd be happy to add some pictoral reviews!

cheers everyone

Welcome to the forum, if you like reviewing and are up to the cahllenge, click the image in my sig to enroll in the reviewers academy, where we teach you how to make stunning reviews. :wink:

Welcome to Eurobricks.

from central europe (one of zee german-speaking countries)

Oh, I like guessing games.

Are you from Lichtenstein or the Vatican City :laugh:

Just a Joke! I just mean: 105 million people speak German as their mother tongue. Why don't you give us a more accurate indication. Just my thought. :wink:

Hi and welcome to Eurobricks! I am sure you will enjoy yourself while browsing the forums!

Central European country with German as their primary language...hmm...since Liechtenstein isn't that large and Swiss has multiple languages I am going to gamble on Austria!

Welcome to the light ages.

-VBBN :jollyroger:

Oh, and Eurobricks too. :grin:

ok, i'm from austria, right next to liechtenstein, and half an hour away (by car) from germany. right in the middle ;)

i'll apply to the reviewers academy as soon as i get a camera that works properly. don't know when that happens, as most of my spare money is going into lego right now :classic: